Monday NBA-This ones for you Red

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
63-47 +41.35 units

Hope everyone has had a profitable few days. Never had time to fully cap the Sunday card so layed off. Still kicking myself for not playing Denver and Atlanta Friday night.

One game sticks out this evening. I'll try and get a better write-up later this afternoon, just very busy day with lost to do.

San Antonio ML +125 3 units

GL gents....

Posted this in the other thread, but...I cant find the article now but I remember a few weeks back when the Spurs came to Philly and the reporter asked Pop if he was worried about how his team was playing and he responded by basically saying they never give a shit about anything until their Rodeo trip - thats when they start playing and take stock of where they are...

tonights game 1 of the rodeo trip...

couple that with the embarrassing asskicking they got last time out and I like what youve got goin here!!

The one thing the Spurs have not done during their dynasty is repeat as champions, which would silence the skeptics once and for all. But San Antonio is just 8-8 in its last 16 games and has not beaten a team with a winning record since December 15. And if the season ended Tuesday, San Antonio would be the sixth in the West, its lowest seed since Tim Duncan arrived in 1997. Not much has been made of the recent malaise because (a) the Spurs are the defending champions and (b) folks are waiting for the annual "Rodeo Road Trip," which usually galvanizes the team and becomes the impetus for another title run. "For a decade now this has been our period where we get into a little lull," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said after Monday's 95-86 win at Charlotte. "Hopefully we will be a lot better at playoff time as we have been in the past." The nine-game trip starts Monday, features three back-to-backs and includes stops in Utah, Phoenix, Washington, Boston, Toronto and Cleveland - all teams with winning records. Most teams would consider this the NBA's version of the Bataan Death March, but Popovich has been down this path before. "Losses at this part of the season have never really bothered us much," he said.

SAN ANTONIO — When it comes to watching the standings, Gregg Popovich does not deny a certain interest.

But, for the Spurs coach, timing matters more than numbers.

“Late January,” Popovich said before Monday’s

89-82 win over the 76ers at the AT&T Center. “About the time we go on the rodeo trip is when we start to focus every year, and take stock of where we are and what needs to be improved.
http://stories.dailytimes.com/story.lasso?ewcd=1efffab5d30534fd

BAR - any thoughts on the Dallas/Memphis game? Was thinking the points looked good to grab. Thanks bro!

hi bar!!!

i took spurs ats and ml also....gl to us budda!!

i made a good amount on the aussie open so i'm happy

yesterday i took warriors big 2nd half -8.5...they just needed to win the game by 3.5 as they were down by 5 at half....they were rolling in the 2nd half, up by 9 at one point....could've taken the knicks at +12.5 in play and looked for a 9 point middle..i got greedy and decided to ride it ou...instead a knicks player hits a garbage 3 with 2 seconds left to cover the 2nd half spread.....them are the breaks

however got the middle on the cavs +4 for the game and lakers -5 2nd half...but i layed large on gs which is unfortunate

spurs were clobbered by the hornets...west was unstoppable...but duncan is playing better now, that udoka (sp) guy is on fire and hopefully the refs will start giving parker some calls..the guy gets raped everytime and gets nothing....utah played yesterday, finished up at 9:30pm eastern in houston, then had to fly back, prolly didn't get to bed till about 4am...utah is playing better but i like the spurs here too

gl today

who you liking in the super bowl?

I am PROUD of you...

love to hear your reasoning. I know the Spurs like this trip....but they haven't been so good recently.

Frustrating game to watch. I think that Korver three sealed it. Spurs played like shit and still had a chance to win.

Let'z see how we start this BAR. I'm sure this will be my last thread so let'z make it a good one. I HATE how every1 is all over your dick. Look at ur record this season....ur a 56% capper. cmon dude. there is no reason WHATSOEVER that every1 sucks your dick and kisses ur ass like they do. people blind tail u for what?!?!?!?!?!? a 56% winning season at BEST if they tail EVERY play?!? cmon dude. ur not NEARLY as good as people make you out to be. nice play on the spurs by the way. lol!!!!!!!! goodbye ctg and BAR....you're not nearly as good as you think you are. lol LATER!

oh and when u make the play....they praise it no matter what....and when u lose....they still PRAISE....wtf is that. get off BARS jock....he's not that good!

Let'z see how we start this BAR. I'm sure this will be my last thread so let'z make it a good one. I HATE how every1 is all over your dick. Look at ur record this season....ur a 56% capper. cmon dude. there is no reason WHATSOEVER that every1 sucks your dick and kisses ur ass like they do. people blind tail u for what?!?!?!?!?!? a 56% winning season at BEST if they tail EVERY play?!? cmon dude. ur not NEARLY as good as people make you out to be. nice play on the spurs by the way. lol!!!!!!!! goodbye ctg and BAR....you're not nearly as good as you think you are. lol LATER!

Your lucky I am going to be nice to you seeing that you screwed one of my members outta money you little bitch...

don't be nice. u make a lil money! so what!?!?! they praise u like ur jesus!

ur a 56% capper

Guess what...I could care less about a percentage. Ninety-nine percent of cappers across the world would take that for a season. I don't flat bet so it dosn't matter what my precentage is. If I was 64 percent and lost all my bigger plays....it wouldn't matter...if I was 48 percent but hit every big play..thats what its all about.

You obviously are still young as you have said before and don't understand what it takes to make money in sports investing. If I played all my picks flat for 100 bucks..on a 5000 bankroll...thats a 2 percent bet...I would be up almost 1200 dollars this year..which is about 24 percent of the intial investment....thats pretty damn good...I would take it...

The beuaty is..if my plays were for 100 flat with my units I would be up 3800ish on a 5000 bankroll just past halfway thru the season....

Do you get it now?

its pretty simple.

I certainly hope you can come back and justify yourself.

I haven't said this in awhile...but for what you did to mogo...

Your mom shoul have swallowed that load...no doubt...

the other beauty...you blow up at me in middle of night..no doubt in mine or anyone elses mind you played SA tonight..prolly big and are now broke..so you got pissed...we know your broke because you couldn't put mogo's money into FTP...

Very sad son...

and you so one of your members like u own em....ur ego is a lil outta control!

u aint shit just like any one of us
I def am not shit...

As far as any of us...your a lil scumbag fuck that screwed one of my members outta money and would log in here and not respond to him yet you have the time to pull this shit...

Class act...:tiphat:

and you so one of your members like u own em....ur ego is a lil outta control!
It is...

I actually told tru today that I will be taking the "God" title from him

Now, on a serious note...yes...he is one of my members...I am a partner in this site..so he is one of my members..just like he is one of Fonds members..one of jumps..etc...

we look after our guys...

hahahaha you're a funny guy bar. it's really impressive how you make me laugh right now......i just look at ur thread everyday almost and see how pathetic you really are. there is no reason at all for the people on CTG to kiss ur ass the way they do. ur not jesus or anything close to it. if u lose u should get some negative feedback but they still give u positive. shit makes no sense whatsoever. ur a bum dude.

hahahaha you're a funny guy bar. it's really impressive how you make me laugh right now......i just look at ur thread everyday almost and see how pathetic you really are. there is no reason at all for the people on CTG to kiss ur ass the way they do. ur not jesus or anything close to it. if u lose u should get some negative feedback but they still give u positive. shit makes no sense whatsoever. ur a bum dude.
I am def a bum...I can attest to that

I don't look for ass-kissers...one of the reasons that Covers is an afterthought now...

We all here to talk and try and win money..some of us do(me)..some of us are broke(you)

Make sense:prayer

i'm broke.....lol! u have no clue bro. too bad we can't see who lives where and who does what for a living.

wow

well people tail BAR because he's a winner/ and a big winner yr and yr after fucking yr. so now he's

63-48
57%
+38.35 units

1) if he was just a 58% winner at 63-48 flat betting thatd be +10.2 units. he's almost 4X that. BAR and many others take pride in weighting their plays and do it well yr after yr. I mean I don't wanna do it, but record his record on say 3 unit + plays. 4 unit+ and so on. I mathematically cannot be 57%

2) he don't tell no1 to kiss his ass. half the ass kissing is sarcasm. a lotta people tail his larger plays, and when they do well he saves a lotta people outta the debt that degenerates get in

3) you're jealous and it really shows and is kinda sad

4) I'm not defending him cuz its BAR. I'd do this if it was any1 here gettin bashed, esp for being up 40 units posted.

5) bye. I'd bet that you're still gonna lurk around and look at BAR's threads to tail him in a couple months when you're losing shitless by yourself, and then see him on a play for 8 units and tail him with more money than you should. you'll win, make an alias and thank him/congratulate him. not to kiss his ass, but to congratulate him

People are always welcome to talk the other way about a play son..thats what helps us learn as far as capping the next game...its all about learning and making ourselves better cappers...

our a young punk..and you know as much...you prolly have went broke several times now..and will continue...you don't understand the concept of gambling....and trying to either make a living or side cash off it..you'l learn as you get older and I would hop wiser...but the latter point is def up for debate at this point.

i'm broke.....lol! u have no clue bro. too bad we can't see who lives where and who does what for a living.
Your a college student in SC that couldn't even pay the 100 or whatever to mogo via fulltilt due to "paypal" issues...even if there was a paypal issue...you seem so cocky of being wealthy it coulda come outta your pocket...

Seriously..come at me stronger next time

DoucheJfadeaway....

You gotta admit..Imma being nice..we shoulda banned your ass after you scammed someone outta money here...trust me..it was discussed heavily...I coulda banned you 10 minutes ago..as coulda BC...but its funny watching you make an ass of yourself...

heres the deal...

you explain to all of CTG riht now why/how you screwed mogo outta money and I won't ban you and you can rip to to pieces for the rest of the night..

deal?

so what do u do for a living "the infamous" BAR. lol what u drive....where do u live? letz get this outta the way.

B.A.R.;724048 generally have my nose heading south between your girls legs...she closed them once..hence the cut on my nose[/quote said:
yo ur a funny guy with all the quotez. you can only WISH you'd have the girl i got bro. how's your girl situation anyway. WONDERFUL i bet. lol!!!!!!

if itz that bad....ill even laugh at it witcha.

Its bad..trust me...

u don;t think I have saved AIM convo's and that other members alert us to stuff..I certainly do...

I gotta roll though...gotta get a oil change for the Phoenix tomorrow and I gotta go pick up shit on the highway tomorow for my job...it pays well...7.15 an hour..and the benefits are incredible:tiphat:

BAR you're so fucking good dude! omg can i suck on ur balls after u give me the big winner on SA tonight! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! oh it was a good game you were on the right side! please give me another loser tomorrow! thank you so much for giving all these good picks!.....what a joke you are.

you can only WISH you'd have the girl i got bro.

Must be a great girl if your having an INTERENT feud at 3:33 am est..I know if I had a GREAT girl I would have here putting bitemarks in my pillow right now instead of fighting on a forum with a 56 percent handicapper

how's your girl situation anyway. WONDERFUL i bet. lol!!!!!!

Man, its awesome, been single for one entire year now as of yesterday...feels great...ask the married guys on the forum

i don't even know what a fucking felcher is. BAR.....lol BIG AL RENO. what a champion!

oh and i can't wait for all the guys to talk shit about me tomorrow just to get a chance to suck your dick.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
i don't even know what a fucking felcher is

Its you kid..to a tee...trust me...

Look it up...once you find answer...you'll be like..yup..thats me

oh and i can't wait for all the guys to talk shit about me tomorrow just to get a chance to suck your dick.
btw..half the forum has been talking shit about you for over a month now..nothing new..your an assbag and everyone knows it..

shit..Fondy takes bigger shits than you

Back