Monday NBA Discussion

NOLA is a disgrace

their offense in inept and if CP aint on the floor all game, they stall, panic and waste clock cause no one wants to step up

Its funny but peja's absence is really hurting them it seems . Even though he is useless on B2bs..

Just wanted to give everybody that contributed to the discussion thread a thanks. Found enough good info in here to make my way to a day that I don't really deserve. All of it due to you guys so thanks.

NOLA is a disgrace

their offense in inept and if CP aint on the floor all game, they stall, panic and waste clock cause no one wants to step up

Yep, they insist on running the clock, which makes no sense if you're a decent team. Yo udon't need to shorten the game.

Is Pargo still on the team?

Teams went a combined 7 of 31 from 3. U serious Clark?

At the Hive a Hornet blog I look at they have already given up on the season. Very close to that at the Blazer's Edge the best Portland blog. Portland tonight proved a rule I broke. The spot is more important than the number. I knew it was a bad spot but thought the number silly. if you look at the box scores, Menphis actually played a good game and still got nailed. Always bet the spot. Have played Lakers and over for tomorrow both small but i wanted a position at least on both. Lakers are going to try and hurt them and the Sixers will have to score or just be left laying there.

At the Hive a Hornet blog I look at they have already given up on the season. Very close to that at the Blazer's Edge the best Portland blog. Portland tonight proved a rule I broke. The spot is more important than the number. I knew it was a bad spot but thought the number silly. if you look at the box scores, Menphis actually played a good game and still got nailed. Always bet the spot. Have played Lakers and over for tomorrow both small but i wanted a position at least on both. Lakers are going to try and hurt them and the Sixers will have to score or just be left laying there.

Exactly how I felt about the Port-Memphis game . Itjust never occurred to me in time though . Nothing worse then losing money when you feel like they made it obvious how they wanted you to bet . Also your right Memphis did play pretty good and they are on the upswing . Was hoping for a miracle ending on 6 pts .. Hopefully this helps me in the future ..:cheers:

Back