Monday NBA Baskets 02/23/09

CappingCrunch

Cereal King
Monday NBA Basketball Plays 02/23/09

4 Plays @ 3units each

Denver Nuggets +2
Both teams off back-to-back games. Boston on the road once again, and the Nuggets are back home coming off a loss from the Bucks. I like Denver to push the tempo on Bostons Defense, which the Suns couldnt do last night. Plus Denver in their last 5 against winning teams are 4-1 ATS.. im always iffy playing on the Celtics on the road.

Atlanta Hawks +8
Utah is 7-1 ATS in the month of Feb. Atlanta is 6-1 ATS as roaddogs of 6-7 points. i like the hawks to keep up with Utah here, as the Jazz don't fair well against Southeast Div. Opponents.

Sacramento Kings +9
If you take a look at the Hornets last road games its either lose by Double digits or win by 7 or less. Hornets on the road again. should be a close game in my opinion Hornets win by 7

Golden State Warriors -4
are you serious -4? Warriors have rest. Clips just got their ass handed to them..also coming off a back to back...i dont think the Clippers legs can keep up in this Marathon.

First/Second Half Action

New Orleans at Sacramento (First Half )Sacramento +5.0
Philadelphia at New Jersey (First Half ) Philadelphia -1.0

Indiana at New York (First Half Over/Under ) Over +115.5
Indiana at New York (First Half ) Indiana +3.50
Boston at Denver (First Half Over/Under )Over +101.0
Golden State at LA Clippers (First Half ) Golden State -2.0

best of luck to everyone!:cheers:

Last edited:
I dont like Denver at +2, but thats just my thoughts. Anthony has been playing like crap, but if he plays well they have a shot. Celts may be a little tired from beating up on Suns last night, but I think they get the win and cover.

ok ..locked these in just right now.. sportsinteraction.com had them previous lines but werent open..but i still like my picks

thanks man..Atlanta has a good chance in my opinion...

adding -->

Indiana at New York (First Half ) Indiana +3.50
Golden State at LA Clippers (First Half ) Golden State -2.00

Back