Monday MLB Discussion

Satyr - LA can only curse they didnt bypass Boston and trade for Jason Bay (who, I might add, is 15-44 his last 11 games, hitting .341 w/4 extra base hits).

:smiley_acbe:

Dodgers - 7 games without a total greater than 3 runs, climaxing tonight with 16 baserunners for no runs. And a certain someone's hot start for his new team is well and truly 0-for-4-ver (9-38 last 11 games, hitting a whopping .236, w/1 lousy extra-base hit).

Manny who?

Inevitable . Can only hit 420 for so long and 16-17 games is pretty impressive. When Boston fails to make the playoffs it may not be Manny who in beantown ....Really niether team has shown any improvement after 25 games and still think on paper Boston is much worse off but as mentioned the headache and drama that was Manny had to GO....if LAD had a pen they would have 5 more wins and same might be said if Boston hadnt lose some key players . Cant blame the woes on Manny in LAD he is 1 of 25 players think 1 could step up and do something just 1 game ?? Plus if the goes around Manny dont hit only makes his life tougher plus LAD has faced some solid SP of late . Red Sox are in real jeoprady of missing the playoffs IMO. If they lose beckett its gonna be tough . There lineup is still solid and you wonder if Lester who had like no hiccups all year goes through a rough stretch now. Not many options for Boston to relace these guys.

I agree though think ARIZONA will win the division ...

Manny in Pinstripes in 2009 ...we need more DHs and OFs :36_11_6:

I dont think Manny 's intial appearance in LAD was as important as the rest of the lineup getting healthy . Plus they have Joe Torre what else would one expect besides underacheivers! Great job not bunting Blake in the T10th by him ....

No arguing BC just debating .....:cheers:

Satyr - LA can only curse they didnt bypass Boston and trade for Jason Bay (who, I might add, is 15-44 his last 11 games, hitting .341 w/4 extra base hits).

:smiley_acbe:

Seriously- 4xbh in 11 games ...wow ...thats less 60 over a season which is nothing special for a run producer .....

When they face NYY they are gonna wish Manny was around . Well if he opted to play...:36_11_6:

how but 29 h and 21 singles @ a Red Sox ..facing some awful pitching ...

:pillow:

These are just stats BC

I'm not a Manny fan and definitely not a Boston fan ;), but these are just numbers, and 11 games is a very small pattern to look at.

The Dodgers are in an overall letdown mode right now and they're not hitting when it matters. They had that little clutch factor in them for a week or two but lost it again.

Manny's slump is nothing to point fingers at. He's been hitting over .400 for what, 15, 16 games? and now it's regression time.

The Dodgers just cracked under pressure and it's struggling time now, while Arizona runs away...

As far as Bay is concerned, great asset so far, but you know how this goes, when game is on the line in the playoffs, we'll see what Bay does. If they get to playoffs in the first place.

I hate myself just ruined another good effort on a stupid fucking decision..Leaned UND and COL played SF and Over ....and I always do IT BIG SOMEHOW...

SOEMONE GET JOEY GERUT A BLOWJOB:smiley_acbe:

:bow:

I mean jesus we only outhit them 13-5... but used our solid relievers in bell and hensley and hoff actually pitched well tonight..... and they had the un-hittable CRUZ lined up for 10th and 11th. Theirs no way the pads would have won that game if they didnt in the 9th.

If the game went to extras i honestly have no idea who the pads would have brought in to pitch.

Thanks cap. Lately thats the problem though fucking up way to often . I cant explain how good my good days are because no one would believe me. Bad days consist of something near 50%. I still keep backing the same mistake over and over again . Get short on time and force a play or two and big always . Did last nite and it crushed me , did it today crsuhed me , nearly ever play I lost was a force ...fucking eating at me for so many reasons..... one is cant afford to lose and two is need the money and three is its so fucking easy most days but I aint making shit lately L3 weeks or so...

If I was wrong then thats fine but I forced that SF game and like 3 other plays today and all lost ...takes away from the good...

I am just disgusted..

Bewteen Sat and Sun was like 61-30 till the night game and there was forced plays in there but amount a nice amount then just force the night card and big lose 1/2 what I took in for 2 days and shit just keeps on happening ...today in the red because of this and trust me I may win 6 of 7 days ingood weeks but I fucking kill myself lately on that 1 bad day .....plus what if I just have a bad day as well....

I gotta figure this shit out SOON as MLB is almost over ...

pissed more because I had no intention of playing and because I missed some plays I wanted the SD game subconsciously I try to make it on this game.....

And I dont act on things that I see as so obvious but force shit I had no intention of playing ...

I know what I NEED to do and its what I always did and that IS get all plays in before the 7PMs start nice and organized ..We will see what Tues brings ......

I had that SD game on lockdown and fucked it up ....SD ML and 1st 5 over but didnt get the UND 6.5 in and SD-UND parlay ....

Well at least SEA won ....:cheers:Sorry for the rant I just need the $$ more then most and its been terrible lately how I forced plays, just terrible.....

I just cant get organized most days and that seems to be why I lose because I find value in 80% of the games whether its a side , total , 1st 5 inn or prop.....

:shake:

going against the correlational parlay?

To me correlation is more about how a team can go about winning a game then fav-under and dog over ..I had mets -over because I knew it was just time for Moehlers 14-0 UNDER streak to end ..

Just cant have a set of way doing things as each game is indivual ....

btw - nice hit on Oakland, tuck:cheers:

:cheers:

Tuck has seriously got to be one of the quietest, most humble guys on here.... but he is one hell of a dog bettor.

I could see betting AGAINST liriano/minny today at +200, i see that, but I have no idea how he knew gas can BATISTA was going to have a quality start and pitch as well as he did today.

Nice call sir.

and thats not a slap in the face to all the regulars who post in this discussion thread daily and make it what it is

you know who you all are and we appreciate the daily insight very much!

Back