Monday MLB Discussion

great call SN, KC cashed nicely for me too :cheers:

now waiting if the Cub game continues as I have HOU ML there...

an_nailbiter.gif

craaaazy game in Arlington.

first Joba looks great, getting outs easily, then he has to avoid a ball thrown by Pudge Rodriguez and does a somersault (!?), which was weird to see since he is a big guy, then slowly he regresses. So after allowing 2 HRs in what, 87 IP so far this year, he allows 2 homers in 7 ABs!!

And what an inning it was.

Rangers have a runner on 1st, 0 outs, first the umps call a DP but then WITHDRAW the decision (apparently the batter touched the ball with his thigh after bunting it) and Joba walks him so instead of 2 outs, nobody on, you now have 2 on, 0 outs.

A few moments later Michael Young homers to make it a 5-4 game, Rangers.

Joba is out, Ramirez is in.

The sequence of events here, I mean just wow. Glad I tuned in that game at the right moment.

This total was steamed big time and I should have been more cautious with it. (saw 10over -127 @ Pinnacle before I left my house) While I would love to think if Nady doesnt HR in the 8th I would have slipped away with a 5-4 win it just doesnt work like that..... and memo Nady we dont expect clutch hitting ! J/K....:cheers:

you got the right Ump, which killed any Over thoughts for me.

Wish I knew Eddings was behind the dish I would have increased my play. Then again it wasnt actually as smooth as the 4-3 Final either but I wasnt home to witness much of it ...

:shake:Glad I won and you passed.

Talked myself into a big play on Orioles +1.5 RL and what a frustrating game. LAA squeezes a few cheap runs in of there 5 and Balt has already had 3 hits in a inning didnt score , bases loaded 1 out with #2 and #3 hitters manage just 1 run and then 1st and 2nd no out and a deep fly ball and DP to end it ......

what a shocking day this was. :D Glad to have ended it in small profit and not a beating.

Would have been a great day for me had the Twins won, but hey, you can't expect a team not to allow 10 runs in an inning can you :36_11_6::36_11_6:

those O's no doubt have you smiling now, Nut.

Very happy I crushed 3 straight days but still find ways to piss money away that cuts my profits . Today it was parlays and 1st 5 inn totals giving away 4 units and passing on the Balt over and cutting my Sea over play in half last second didnt help.....still happy....:cheers:

what a shocking day this was. :D Glad to have ended it in small profit and not a beating.

Would have been a great day for me had the Twins won, but hey, you can't expect a team not to allow 10 runs in an inning can you :36_11_6::36_11_6:

Seattle just doesnt hit at home for the 1st 5 innings . I think if you looked at there recent home games its amazing but CLEAR they dont start hitting till after the 5th inning....

I stole a small play on SEA +1.5 RL. I couldnt recall the last time Minny played out West so didnt want to ride them in the series opener as chalk ...:shake:

I did take the Twins for several reasons but as I wrote in the in game thread I had a weird feeling when they were still up 6:0.

Not sure what I thought but I had a feeling it may turn into one of "those games".

Gut feeling eh, I know my boys in green :D

I missed the Eddings play too.

Nice call on the O's 1.5 line Nut. Congrats on the nice night!

i dont post in here as much anymore but seriously, i would not want to be nuts bookie

another big day for nut, good work sir

glad the information is still flowing from your end and you didnt retire from posting, the discussion thread appreciates it!

Got damn lucky on that baltimore rl...thought I might be able to take the rest of the week off, but I need to get back my small loss b/c I'm over my square up number...looking for the over in laa...

Satyr- With you 100% everything pointed to Minny being the play especially seeing M's performance vs LHSP. As you said just one of those feelings that put me on SEA +1.5 . I know I stole it but when teams look like they are cruising and suddenly they face a bases loaded situation we often see big comebacks. Tough to kick yourself for a Minny play but seriously look into SEA 1st 5 inn at home its retarded. Even yesterday vs Balt it was tied I think. They always sleepwalk it seems ...

Thanks SC. Orioles pulled that out of there ass. As much as I like KRod the fact he has struggled all year and never paid for it definetly had me smiling to see him blow this one. Funny thing is you commented on how its not easy to jut turn the page on sloppy play and saw an error by Teixeira on Roberts grounder kept the game alive and then consecutive hits tied it . O's pen held it together , Sherrill blew it and Sarfate struggled ...probably was a game I should have tried to middle since Balt was like 5-10 vs LH on the road and Saunders seems to beat them by 1 run everytime...had to play hoops at 8 so I missed the ump assignments but didnt really pay attention to them today anyway......GL tmrw

Dont worry Cap. I play small and LOVE to give money away along with having to pay terrible prices ....Plus I bet so much fucking shit I often wind up with some games heavier then I want and some games I wanted to bang less then I should....I think I had every game played in some manner ...Thanks though and BOL! I was stuck in the house sick thepast few days so what else could I do besides post ??? Finally feel better...

On to Tuesday....posted some comments probably wont be around though....and remember Yanks in a good spot now...

Back