Monday MLB Discussion

Yea I cant back Florida here I found myself looking for reasons to play either...Went with my gut here to be honest...Im not gonna waiver my Cards play though

god im sof uckin inclined to take all the bets i think are sketchy.. like marlins ML, ST louis ML, and LAD ML

the brew crew is quickly becoming a public darling like the yanks, cubs, bosox. slu is completely the opposite, people still can't believe they are a solid team because after pujols they don't really have any superstars. the thing about them is they play in a HUGE baseball city and they play w/ pride and heart.

Haven't gotten deep in the card or even read the whole thread, but thinking Boston/Seattle OVER.

Both hit lefties real well....feeling Boston will break out w/ some offense after their pathetic weekend.

Thoughts?

Dont think because Boston had 3 bad offensive road games that they can't add to the list. And I refuse to play Seattle totals because they can suck huge cock any given night, theres simply nothing to trust there consistency wise (they average less at home than on the road).

barmeez comin up on 3000. i think he has had that avatar the entire time. and i love it...

i grabbed tor/bal ov 9.5 (-120) earlier today and the total is now 10.5 (-115) over juice. the juice on the 9.5 now is -160. EXCELLENT.

BC, i bet on seattle last night and that will officially be the last time i EVER bet on them. even w/ felix on the mound. fuck em.

Think Zona wins 3-2 . So playing both ZONA ML and Under 7.5 plus might parlay this as well......BOL

Zona wins 2-0 just as good!

Last edited:
Guys, looking at NYY-MIN over tomorrow again.

Rasner and Slowey, both imploded in the month of July, big time. Yanks have that sick trend after they score 10+ and win going on, and the Twins should hit Rasner...

another over Tuesday?

Back