Monday MLB Discussion

the one time i lay the chalk on the yanks in a big parlay,

FUCK

that one stung.

probably hitting toronto RL for big

congrats KC backers... you all made a helluva call. and got paid off big.

couldnt see a way KC could pull this one out with as bad as hochevar has been on the road and even worse during the day, and with the yanks hitting the ball as hard as they were, as long as the moose didnt bring his gas can today. which he didnt, he pitched well.

but today hochevar completely owned the yanks in innings 1-6. i dont think they had anyone in SP besides damon in the first but of course the yanks coudlnt bring him in w/ no outs. bats didnt wake up till the end. it was fun how they teased us though in the bottom 8th and 9th though, argh.....
KC definitely had the better of the play, and deserved it, although the moose pitched well, went 8, and didnt seem to be affected by the heat.

time to look at some of the later games.... (already played LAA) gl guys
:cheers:

washington is going to be out for blood tonight to avoid the sweep

i can tell you here in dc they are getting laughed at and clowned on left and right by the media and talk of the town here... they actually may possible be swept by the bum ass giants travelling x-country. so sad.
but they are battling a lot of injurries right now..

it may not matter though... theyre that depleted. need to look at that one a little more.

I am definately gonna be on Edinson and the Reds 1st 5 and the game ml
With a big play on the Angels: tough tough stretch for the Rays and with Shields and Kazmir on deck LAA need this victory and it seems like a fair price for a team thats finally healthy and playing well. Also LAA -1.5

4 team parlay
LAA, Cinci, Det and Tor

Wow White Sox -1.5 somehow cashes after Jenks has 1st and 3rd and no outs in the top of the 9th.....wheeeew

Let me get this straight;

I go to a 3:30 appointment with a 5-2 twins lead and catching 1.5 to come back and find them down 7-5!- BUT, not to worry; men on first and third with 0 outs and morneau and mauer due up. I lose!!!!?????

Thank god for the easy prop play on Guillen over Giambi

Let me get this straight;

I go to a 3:30 appointment with a 5-2 twins lead and catching 1.5 to come back and find them down 7-5!- BUT, not to worry; men on first and third with 0 outs and morneau and mauer due up. I lose!!!!?????

Thank god for the easy prop play on Guillen over Giambi

THAT'S ourrrrrrrrr MINNESOTA TWINS!!

Royals are now 3-0 when dogs of +200 or more

I know this is the MLB discussion, but anyone looking @ LSU -195 tonight vs Irvine for the right to go to Omaha? Last game @ Alex Box Stadium, can't see the Tigers going out as losers, especially after that comeback/5 spot in the top of the 9th yesterday....

I love Toronto to roll right over the Ms.. Litsch is a pitcher that i've been riding on all year and washburn is just garbage and pitches like shit on at Roger's center, like anywhere on the road. The jays offense is rejuvenated with the return of wells ans moving Rios to leadoff and stairs in the 3 spot. That is one scary lineup, imo against a 3rd tier pitcher.

Overbay and stairs are the only lhb going against washburn who is a lefty and gets lit time and time again by rhb... i think his whip is 1.17 vs 1.5 this year respective to left vs right.

Back