Monday MLB Discussion

i think the CHC-SD Over has a lot of value despite your lean to the under SN. You almost make my argument for the over by saying the 'pen is spent and I won an over 7.5 between these two in Wrigley earlier in the season.

good luck fellas

Not touching the SD total GWarner . Good Luck ...just sticking to the doggie....

Will be playing the MAriners though.

LAA on offense is in a major funk. They basically hit about 200 in may they havent scored more then 4 runs in weeks and still only scored 4 runs three times past 13 or 14 games . So do I want to lay a heavy price with those struggles?

Santana clearly has been better away this year but Safeco was a nightmare in the past. LAA was lucky to win the last 2 days and well SEA pen which was awesome for a stretch imploded in the 9th yesterday. Washburn turned it around last start vs NYY on short rest . His former team LAA seemingly alternates good outings with him and his last this year was not so good. So does that pattern continue ?

Basically dont see the price as accurate game was about -160 in LAA and now its 140 or so @ Seattle. Mariners play on the stand hasnt been that bad when they lost mostly just due to the inability to make clutch plays .

Ervin Santana 2008
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>5 Days Rest</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1.81</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>44.2</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>.185</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>> 5 Days Rest</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>5.40</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>25.0</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>.273</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Also went UNDER @ Oak and might add DET .....also went under 8 @ LAD ...and SD +1.5 small ML plays

Good luck gents ! Nice call BC with that Orioles team over . I kinda felt that Philly total was to high but played the trend anyway. I dod manage to play Philly and Reds +1.5 RL which I mentiond in my last post about that game so all in still did well on that game..

Painful loss on the Yankee game and I didnt play the over either . Yanks pissed away so many chances . Think it was 7 innings stranding a runner in scoring position ...and Jeter fucks up getting thrown out at 2nd base. If you watch the series on YES this weekend all they talked about was Cuddyer's cannon and with the play in front of him he has to stop at 1st when he sees the ball bounce right to Cuddyer . Bad job IMO by him....

Back