Monday MLB Discussion Thread

Oh wow! My book listing Reyes as cards starter? No line yet tho? This exciting but I gotta assume gonna be a pen game, can’t imagine he goes more than 2 innings tops.

Fuck it, give me a little bit of cards +122. Just being a Reyes fan boy, I know he can’t possibly pitch more than inning or 2 but no clue about this cubs starter either so who knows, plus money can’t be bad in that kind of game!

Fuck it, give me a little bit of cards +122. Just being a Reyes fan boy, I know he can’t possibly pitch more than inning or 2 but no clue about this cubs starter either so who knows, plus money can’t be bad in that kind of game!

I’m seeing Gomber for Cards?

Tyson Miller is a nice young arm but can get into control problems but cut back on it a bit in AAA last year.

He having problems throwing strikes to lefties tho. But man those swings he got on Bryant and beaz were ugly!!

Cobb all a sudden can’t get anyone out! Stop throwing strikes dumbass, bury that splitter and jays will swing over it.

Jesus, 3 walks and a wild pitch. Cubs bailed him out trying to score 2 on the wild pitch. Can’t give up runs without allowing a freaking hit!! Just get ball over the plate, they can’t hit your stuff!!

Cmon O’s. Let’s get those runs back, id hate to lose this game cause Cobb lost his mind for one freaking inning for some reason!

Gio making tigers look like the team we thought they were, lol. Hopefully they fare better 2nd time around.

This cards game gonna be a adventure. Cards back to using the kids I never heard of! Lol. That lefty looked pretty good, now another warming up I don’t know! Lol

Another nice inning by a kid I never heard of! (Well I dunno kaminsky a kid, he looks old as fuck, lol). Gotta love our depth!!!

I didn’t watch his last start but canning didn’t look right in his last inning vs rangers and he got ran in 4 inn. I don’t like Tyler Anderson either but Halos have pretty shitty numbers vs lefties this year for some reason? Either San Fran Ff or fg over here I thinks.

Canning continues to get knocked around. Ended up on Sam Fran Ff and over 10.

Suck a dick Shildt, I know we in tough spot but leaving this scrub Tyler webb out here a freaking joke. You not even trying to win when you leave that guy out there to pitch to a righty. Cards guys were great until Webb who shouldn’t be in big leagues. Dude a proven loser.

Canning continues to get knocked around. Ended up on Sam Fran Ff and over 10.
I was also on the SF FF. All Tyler Anderson had to do was int walk Albert Pujols with first open, all he had to do. The 6,7,8 hitters were auto outs. Instead he grooves a *fastball to pujols which he absolutely killed. On top of it all, they brought in Gott to blow another lead.

I could do a better job managing.

edit:it was a teed-up changeup

I was also on the SF FF. All Tyler Anderson had to do was int walk Albert Pujols with first open, all he had to do. The 6,7,8 hitters were auto outs. Instead he grooves a fastball to pujols which he absolutely killed. On top of it all, they brought in Gott to blow another lead.

I could do a better job managing.

Lol. Yea that sucked. I knew we needed another run in top of 5th with heart their order coming up. I wasn’t devastated once it was tied he gave up few more since I had over as well but you right it made no sense pitching to him.. only thing I’m kicking myself about is I planned on live betting halo’s if I won Ff but didn’t do it after giants took lead in 6th!!

Back