Monday MLB Discussion/Thoughts

Sort of liek reds -1.5 RL but cautious because they have slumped. All 7 awaylosses for Cubs by 2 + runs but Reds 4 of 6 wins at home by 1 run...

NUT you are a machine bro

how many keyboarrds do you go through a week??

appreciate the breakdowns/stats, was on the fence on detroit last night and you sold me on em.

:cheers:
NUT you are a machine bro

how many keyboarrds do you go through a week??

appreciate the breakdowns/stats, was on the fence on detroit last night and you sold me on em.

Thanks Cap...I actually have worn out some of the letters on my laptop already in like 18 months...lol..

Now lets hope DET does its part and Dice K is shaky like he tends to be on 5 days rest..

On another topic probably pasing on the Jays over or makiung it a small play...Crede out and AJ out meaning Hall and his 6-0 UNDER streak catches.....

GL SN...great work as always.

Thanks Short. Bol today didnt have much time to look at the unp info yet looking forward to it...

Wound up a little heavier on Reds then Det early.....some -1.5 RL Reds as well +175 to hard to pass up for me....when there is a chance Cubbs dont get past 3 runs and have lost all away games on the RL....played Home teams ML and probably should have stayed away but was so locked in as usual on Wsox - over that I played them for a unit each hoping worst case I catch the split but I think I should have parlayed it cause expect Wsox -over or Jays under correalation...thats about it so far have KC ML and played a couple units on the over 8.5 in Oak as well as 1st 5 innings over out there...hit abunch parlays yesterday so went with Reds , Det , Zona and Oak here. small play about 9.5 to 1..curious to see Javy Vazquez on 7 days rest here....GL all...should have a little more later:cheers:

hopefully detroit can finally capitalize on all these walks dice-K is serving up.

does magglio have any patience as a hitter? jesus.

chasing that high fastball and went down in 4 pitches swinging with 2 men on 1 out.

:popcorn:

Just got back home didnt do much more..

Seattle ML , under 8.5 LAD for 1 unit

the over 8.5 Oakland for 2 units and 1 unit 1st 5 over

parlay ari, oak , sea MLs

Looks like I made up my mind to early on alot of plays (again) really need to get away from that just piss money away like that...Padres yesterday..jays and over today and to some degree KC and DET didnt smell right...now I have Balt hitting into 2 DPs....lets see how this shakes out..was up 1.2units but gonna lose about 4 if Det and KC lose shortly.....

One of these days the feels like a woulda ,coulda , shoulda day...

down -2.4 units with 2 bad plays pending..

Home teams 1.3/1. down 4 runs with Oak playing tied 1-1
Over 8.5 As 2.2 /2. 1-1 b9th..

so probably down just shy of 6 units ....

like I said just locked myself into to plays before I should have...oh well....:shake:

Back