Monday Lines/Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter buckeyeburritos
  • Start date Start date
One last thing is yesterday home teams did well in the AL and somewhat poorly in the NL . Now today we have mostly NL favs in the -150 and higher range . Probably would be cautious in laying dogs in the NL today because of that ..think roadies went 15-9 in the 3 game series this weekend...Mets and Cards won 2 of 3 as the only home teams to win a NL series.....so other 6 series road teams went 13-5 ..

Actionman -

What do you think I should choose as a career path? I really have no clue what I should do...but still have time to decide unlike old SportsNut up there ;)

the weirdest thing about those LHP stats for the Royals, is that last season they murdered lefties.

what gives? Maybe it's Guillen being gone, but I made a play on KC against the Yanks because I remembered them smoking lefties last year and this year they haven't done anything ugh

AL

tex @ bal : i like texas and the under here which is usually a pretty suspect combination but it is what it is. guess im actually putting a little faith in harrison

bos @ cle : i already put my thoughts out there for this one. i like cleveland and to a lesser degree over. think lee might do alright though.

nyy @ det : like the yanks and over. matsui is definitely looking better..

tor @ kc : pretty rough game to figure, bannister is rolling nicely but toronto is just taking excellent approaches at the plate and are getting good AB's from multiple guys. i think they will even out a bit and i like the under here. side is probably a pass.

tb @ min : another really tough game to figure.. i don't think baker should feel too bad about the last two starts because they were against buzzsaw teams. i think he can get his act together and i lean twinkies. not sure about the total, think it will be pretty darn close to the number if not a push on the 9.

sea @ cws : plays that i like for this game, chisox ML, sea +1.5, over 9. i expect the sox to hit jaku pretty darn hard but i think seattle is going to put in some work tonight as well.

A lot of the numbers on KC are misleading because they are such a bad day team. In 8 day games 22 runs. In 10 night games 46 runs. They are averaging 4.6 runs a game at night and now we have Toronto and very questionable starting pitching.
Detroit is averaging 4.9 at night and the Yankees are averaging 4 and 5 sevenths.

NL

stl @ atl : solid lean to the bravos here. i like JJ a whole lot better than joel. as long as he is careful with albert i like em alot. think they start streaking soon. wouldn't take an under with these two offenses, joel could struggle imo.

was @ phi : im liking the phils ML and maybe even RL and to a much lesser degree the under.

fla @ nym : like the mets ML and maybe an under..

hou @ cin : already stated that i think cincy is the play. pass on the total.

pit @ mil : kinda strange that 51% of covers is on pitt.. however i think i have to agree with them. i really like pitt +1.5 and possibly some ML. i was saying be4 karsten's last outing that he can pretty sick. i don't know if the public is slamming the over but i would be pretty hesitant with it. although i do think pitt can get at least 5 tonight.

Actionman -

What do you think I should choose as a career path? I really have no clue what I should do...but still have time to decide unlike old SportsNut up there ;)

Capt,

The best advice is to find something you enjoy doing irregardless of the pay. That will come in time because when it is something you enjoy doing you will more than likely do good work. You also have a very good head on your shoulders and an attorney wouldn't be bad either. Aren't all these sports agents also attorneys for the athletes? That would also keep you involved with sports! :shake:

SN, I do not think that you are too old at 35, but you are right in your prime of life. If you were my age which is more than twice as old as you, then that is a different story. But Lord Willing, I am going to go to community college next month for a couple of sessions in "Excel"! :smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
Brewers right-hander Braden Looper will try to keep his April magic going tonight when he takes the mound for a 7 p.m. game against Pittsburgh at Miller Park. Looper is 11-2 with a 2.58 ERA in 24 games (11 starts) in April over his career. Brewers have won their last 15 against the Pirates at Miller Park

Here are the lineups:

Brewers
2B Rickie Weeks
RF Corey Hart
LF Ryan Braun
1B Prince Fielder
CF Mike Cameron
SS J.J.Hardy
3B Bill Hall
C Jason Kendall
RHP Braden Looper

Pirates
CF Nyjer Morgan
2B Freddy Sanchez
LF Craig Monroe
1B Adam LaRoche
RF Eric Hinske
3B Andy LaRoche
C Jason Jaramillo
SS Brian Bixler
RhP Jeff Karstens

The Brewers will be trying to continue their dominance of the Pirates. They have won their last 12 games against the Bucs, the longest active streak by one team over another. The Brewrs also have won 15 consecutive games at home against Pittsburgh, a franchise record.

The Pirates lead the NL with a 2.97 ERA but have suffered some recent injuries. Catcher Ryan Doumit (fractured wrist) and shortstop Jack Wilson (finger sprain) are on the DL, and centerfielder Nate McLouth is out of the lineup again tonight with the dreaded oblique strain.

Really like the Crew tonight...they have always been a great home team at MP and own the Pirates. Looper has been one of their best pitchers this year and Braun/Fielder are heating up....A little expensive, but I like the Crew to roll tonight

Capt,

The best advice is to find something you enjoy doing irregardless of the pay. That will come in time because when it is something you enjoy doing you will more than likely do good work. You also have a very good head on your shoulders and an attorney wouldn't be bad either. Aren't all these sports agents also attorneys for the athletes? That would also keep you involved with sports! :shake:

SN, I do not think that you are too old at 35, but you are right in your prime of life. If you were my age which is more than twice as old as you, then that is a different story. But Lord Willing, I am going to go to community college next month for a couple of sessions in "Excel"! :smiley_acbe:

Thats something I admire regardless of age . Well lets see how grad school hunting turns out maybe I have something to fall back on . :shake:

final plays :
philly ML (-175) & RL (+105)
nym ML (-152)
pitt +1.5 (-125)
atl -1.5 (+145)
Texas (+137)
cle ML (-121) & RL (+150)
cincy (-102)

blackhawks (+100) & nuggets +2 are also on tap for me..

getting pretty aggressive tonight. GL to all.

was thinking about balt but the line felt kinda short considering the SP matchup even with Guthrie struggling . Guthrie was actually solid vs Texas last season .

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Group_Header><TD class=Group_Header width="100%">DATABASE QUERY RESULTS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Group_Header><TD class=Group_Header width="100%">BALTIMORE IS 4-16 SU IN THESE GAMES.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">DATE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">HOME</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="7%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">AWAY</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="7%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">SU RESULT</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">O/U</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">O/U RESULT</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">MONEY LINE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="15%">HOME PITCHER</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="15%">AWAY PITCHER</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">04/22/2009</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">CHW</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-110</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Guthrie</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Danks</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">04/19/2009</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BOS</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-190</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Lester</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">K Uehara</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">04/06/2009</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">NYY</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">175</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Guthrie</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">C Sabathia</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/22/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">TB</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">10½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">125</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">B Bass</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">D Price</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/21/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">NYY</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">P</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-230</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">A Pettitte</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">C Waters</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/17/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">TOR</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-172</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">D Purcey</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">B Bass</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/10/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">CLE</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">105</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">C Waters</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">S Lewis</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/09/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">CLE</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-110</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">R Liz</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Sowers</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/06/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">OAK</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-135</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">D Cabrera</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">G Smith</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/05/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">OAK</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-105</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Waters</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">D Braden</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/02/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BOS</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">14</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-260</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Lester</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">R Liz</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/29/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">TB</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">14</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-165</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">S Kazmir</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Guthrie</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/27/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">CHW</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">150</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">R Liz</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Danks</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/25/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">CHW</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">12</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">105</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Waters</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Richard</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/18/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BOS</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">P</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">100</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Guthrie</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Lester</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/15/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">DET</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-160</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">N Robertson</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Waters</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/12/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">CLE</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">10½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-140</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Sowers</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">G Olson</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/10/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">TEX</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">15</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-135</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Waters</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">M Harrison</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/04/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">LAA</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-185</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Saunders</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">D Sarfate</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/01/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SEA</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">BAL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-117</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Washburn</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">G Olson</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Balt is 10-26 L36 home games vs a LHP , 4-16 L20 overall , 2-9 L11 at home including 1 of 2 this season..both home wins were as pretty big pups as well . CC couldnt find the strike zone and eventually was hit some but not that hard IMO also his NYY debut and Danks struggled but think it was also the 2nd game of a DH (pretty sure remember fading Danks that game)

Might have to play UND 1st H based on this ...maybe Tex ML or +1.5 but looking above no close games really..:cheers:...

No Delgado for NYM....finally got Castillo back in the 2 hole which I like but Sheffield hitting cleanup

No Hamilton or Cruz for Tex

No Delgado for NYM....finally got Castillo back in the 2 hole which I like but Sheffield hitting cleanup

No Hamilton or Cruz for Tex

tex 9/38 1 2b , 1 rbi vs Guthrie
Andrus , Cruz , Teagarden and Andruw Jones never faced him

balt 5/11 2 2bs , hr vs Harrison
includes Roberts , Montanez , Huff and Markakis

Rangers faced 7 RHP away so far and scored 5 runs or less in each :
Uehara , Begersen , Richmond , Halladay , Jackson , Verlander and Galarraga...

Balt in its past 10 at home vs LH scored 3 or less in 8 with the CC and Danks games which they were big dogs seeing them top DDs...

UNDER is getting warmer and warmer for me ..lol..:cheers:

Lined up a few plays for the evening as my locals lines have been off for dog players lately:
Atl -30
Bos +25
Florida +50
NYY +20 *yea local's line but didn't question it*
Cinci Over 8 -10
Tampa Over 9 -20

Why I take .5 for at least half my bet on this first half dog plays. Simply amazing how often this has happened. 4 run lead with the first man out in the bottom of the 5th and I push the ml. I could have actually lost.

SN have to say you called Lee right. I thought he'd have issues and he was super sharp. Good call on Lee and excellent analysis of the guy.

EDIT: seems Wood blew it now.

Thanks Satyr . Just an good guess based on some numbers . :shake:

Might have to change my screen ID to the Butcher though. I find new ways every night to fuck things up . Shit always seems to happen right when games are going off for me. Had to go run to play hoops at 7:15 and everything I left out early won and seemingly everything I played lost ....

Wanted to play the under at Boston but simply forgot to and of course had CLE ML ...

Kept rambling on about Texas and the under , how neither team would probablt crack runs . Tried hitting the Balt TT under 5.5 went OTB , managed to pass on Texas for some warped reason and then decided to play the 1st H under and game under for equal amounts costing me vig ....

played the reds they lost in the 9th ...layed ATL they lost 3-2 .......will say I was lucky that I didnt touch the Houston over and when I was about to play it saw it moved all the way down to 8 und -115 and said something happened and wisely passed....

did at least get the Yankee under correct . Didnt think Yanks would hit Verlander's heat if he threw strikes and figured CC to be at least decent ..

didnt play TB ML ..

didnt get home for the COL game or Zona game .....

just got home in time for the SF game and have SF 1st H and under 4.5 1st H but went hit the full game and +1.5 RL and naturally went OTB...

took a shower looked at the Laker game wanted to play Jazz 1st Q and Milsap -3.5 prop they go otb .....

now the one play important o getting must of my dough back just fell apart ...need Milw -1.5 and ML to complete a parlay with the Mutts (had CWS as well but rained out......

thats my vent for this evening ...:angry:

hope you did well..:cheers:

wolf has struggled some in the 1st inn so far ...
@ SD no runs allowed but did allow one in the 2nd inn
@Zona allowed 1 run in the 1st
@Col allowed 3 runs in the 1st
@ houston no runs allowed early in the game
@ SFG today allowed 3 runs in the 1st..

cashed a small play on SFG 1st to score +150 but real small.....

just a heads up as something to maybe pay attention to...

Why I take .5 for at least half my bet on this first half dog plays. Simply amazing how often this has happened. 4 run lead with the first man out in the bottom of the 5th and I push the ml. I could have actually lost.

You probably noticed this as well but the b5th always seems to play like out some sort of 2 minute warning would in the nba or nfl ...game just get flipped upside so often its insane . Guess the game is official arguement could mean something but what baseball player thinks of the b5th as something special ...

guess all wash backers have a not so warm and fuzzy feeling ...

crazy ...:shake:

you didnt catch any breaks with the KC over either , Mets did that to me yesterday 8-1 top 5th and no one scores again on a 9.5 .....

still think KC cant hit LH well but they did hit 3 Hrs which clearly Jose Guillen proved how vital he is for them....sorry bro , probably shouldnt even talk about that game just happy you convinced me enough to stay away( mean that seriously ) ...:shake:

hope everything else treated you well:cheers:

Brewers did the job for us, bottom 8th. Nice. Kinda compensates for that Aviles homer last night that ruined my RL.

I still have the under in the desert, not sure I get it though, as I took U8 @ +100. We'll see.

GL :cheers:

Brewers did the job for us, bottom 8th. Nice. Kinda compensates for that Aviles homer last night that ruined my RL.

I still have the under in the desert, not sure I get it though, as I took U8 @ +100. We'll see.

GL :cheers:

Really needed that even though it wasnt that big for me . Very hapy we both hit though. Also very happy that the SF game stayed under despite the 3 run 1st . Would have robably played Zona and the under and that one big inning fucked the total . Sorry that happened ..:cheers:

Appreciate you taking the time to reply Actionman, thanks!

The idea of a sports agent always intrigued me, but I don't think I want to take the time to go through all of the steps,

I do need to figure out what I love doing most and then apply that to life though, hopefully I can get those thoughts figured out/settled soon

And awesome on the CC, I wish my father would take the time to learn what a computer is and can do...GL with the Excel course

Back