Monday June 4 MLB Discussion

Do you blame them?
In the Atlanta game the Padre pitchers last 3 home games have been Extremely good but Atlanta as a team is just much better
In the SF game the SF home field edge is getting remarkable. Its starting to be SF or nothing.
Using day of the week Atlanta is so so but the Padres just stink. My problem with Teheran is in his recent games he has usually not been good and then in that last game he was very good in a totally unexpected spot??

VerHagen is making his first ’18 start; he is 2-0, 1.32 in six AAA starts this year and is 3-5, 5.04 in 73 MLB games (3 starts). He is 0-1, 6.30 in nine relief stints (10 IP) this year. Team in his starts: 0-0
5-inning record: 0-0. Allowed run in 1st inning: 0-0

So even if he is better than I thought he is still at a large disadvantage
I see no locks anywhere but for me at the moment no bets against SF at home and a lean to Teheran and Angels

Ump is Angel Hernandez. No history. Angels does not hate chalk but he is a nut. Just a RL bet with this guy and this spot

Put in a parlay of Anaheim and Yanks. Instead of a giant bet on the game just B plus. Maybe too conservative but it has been years since I bet a game with that ump

OK the ump in game 2 was 0-3 under last year
I am not seeing weather in game 2 for some reason. Opinions on the game over which is a fairly strong lean?

Thanks for this. I played Over Over & Yanks TT Over.

Got the Over in GM2 later on as well.

Glad I could help. I was listening to game and Susan Waldman in like 2nd inning commented that flags were blowing in and score was 1-1. I was confused, figured it was clocking around. Way to be.

Tropeano not a great catcher but his best
Godley reasoonable catcher but not his best

Do you blame them?
In the Atlanta game the Padre pitchers last 3 home games have been Extremely good but Atlanta as a team is just much better
In the SF game the SF home field edge is getting remarkable. Its starting to be SF or nothing.
Using day of the week Atlanta is so so but the Padres just stink. My problem with Teheran is in his recent games he has usually not been good and then in that last game he was very good in a totally unexpected spot??

Braves sport best ops in baseball vs lefties too, really don't buy Richard all that much although his xfip is surprisingly strong, not sure I really understand why braves have flipped to dogs here?

Are royals worth a play? Pretty tempting at +180ish vs a pitcher I don't think is all that good and a very suspect halo pen after that!!

Do you blame them?

Over in San Diego has my attention w plus money on the 7.5, can't do it without a favorable ump tho so just waiting.

HPU = Lance Barrett and HF and day = Monday
SU: 7-10 (-1.12, 41.2%) avg line: -172.8 / 155.4 on / against: -$638 / +$518 ROI: -21.7% / +30.5%
RL:
5-12 (-2.44, 29.4%) avg line: 129.2 / -144.2 on / against: -$695 / +$624 ROI: -36.4% / +24.2%

Barret on Monday...Home favs only 7-10 ML or 5-12 on RL

but he seems like a visitor guy, gl braves hit leftys, padres seem trendy, I dont think they get tired until tomorrow from travel, i kind of want tp play over more than braves ,lol

I did, was really wanting to grab o7.5 at plus money but he not good for overs and Teheran been good in bunch of starts w him. Made me flip to braves even tho I'm w you before ump I preferred over. Went w braves 1st 5 ml and -1.5 +170 for gm.. Gl whatever you chose buddy

Back