Monday In-Game

pens caps still scoreless, pens i think have utterly fallen apart like the bruins who got wrecked

good evening, Utah and Warhorse. CRAZY game so far with almost NO offense. SOG's just 14-13 Penguins with 4 minutes to GO in the 2nd ??? :confused:

hey LRR , yup very low scoring , took an under 4.5 in game at +300

SMART move. I am stuck with game total OVER 6 -110 (probably SCREWED!!!)

well TIED 1-1 end of 2nd with SOG's 9-8 Penguins and 15 each game. William-Hill site on the fritz tonight or I would chance 3rd period OVER 1 1/2 only because IF a team gets a goal esp the Capitals will probably get an "M-T" at the end too :shake:

ANY thoughts Predators @ Jets ??? HOPING the Jets close out tonight because I have a Jets "to win the Western Conference" future working and I can THEN "fiddle in the middle" HEDGE with the VGK :)

ANY thoughts Predators @ Jets ??? HOPING the Jets close out tonight because I have a Jets "to win the Western Conference" future working and I can THEN "fiddle in the middle" HEDGE with the VGK :)
that is almost another toss up. subban promised a win and i think preds will be more determined . but the way the jets won last game , a smart hedge may be nash and over or winnipeg at over/under? total is hard to call if jets win

wonder WHERE fab14 is tonight ??? MIGHT be at a Jets watch party. you KNOW ALL the Canadian fans pulling for the Jets :)

Predators @ Jets underway. I sure HOPE the NBC has a different broadcast team for the next round. that woman doing color this series is WICKED ANNOYING. back to the OT on NBC Sports. Predlies @ Jets on NHL Network

WTF ??? I thought that Predators Viktor Arvidsson goal got waved off on the high stick ??? 1-0 Predators @ 1:02 of 1st :mad:

Back