Monday I can't believe I'm starting the discussion thread

smo1a

Pretty much a regular
Wake up! I'm stuck in meetings soon and won't be available till after first pitch in Cleveland.

Played the game over 7.5 in Cleveland. Mostly a fade of Salazar off the complete game shut out. Weaver numbers 10-4 over on the road and 5-0 over during day. Factor in Salazar off the CGSO and slight wind out to left, we have a reasonable shot with over.

Miguel Gonzalez also off complete game shut out, but o/u number already sitting at 9. Still lean over, just not quite clear.

Anyone think Kershaw number low?

Miguel Gonzalez also off complete game shut out, but o/u number already sitting at 9. Still lean over, just not quite clear.

going under there

leans:
PHI u8.5
CLE u7.5 (wonder if Tichenor hangs around or if we get a new crew)
DET u8.5

on the radar:
WAS u7
MIL u8

i think the total is a half-run short, but that's no surprise and it's time for -300 favorites

Interesting. Padre starter on 5 days rest 2.25 ERA 36 innings
Starting at night 1.85 ERA based on 43.2 innings

I also lean under in Cleveland and would normally fade Angels. In the last series Angels scored 34 runs ending with a 14 run

Last edited:
I also lean under in Cleveland and would normally fade Angels. In the lastseries Angels scored 34 runs ending with a 14 run

not touching under with schrieber, he could make it tough on Salazar today and he's coming off the SHO is he not?

Did not touch. Really want to play Baltimore but same problem. Turner is probably a fade. He has improved with Cubs with new catcher but hi night numbers are bad and 6 plus 8.13 on 27.2 innings

Played Cubs. Can't help myself. Toronto laying 2:1 is stupid. Then again, betting the Cubs is stupid too.

Back