Monday good week coming up Discussion

-danks been rolling, but I don't think he keeps that sort of pitching up, he's due to regress..looking at the over bo sox hit.282 off of him like the over there
-agree on KC
-the tigers are sputtering but anibal as a dog will cause me to look a little deeper
-both yanks/rangers hitting the ball real well right now, expect some fire works...believe yanks had a look ahead to this game as well..

Also avoid SF at home on Monday. 2-11 this year and last

Last edited:
WS 2-6 away vs Lefties this season and after sweeping Cleveland in a 4 game set Boston might be waiting on them. Sorry facing a right hander but do not like them here. Looking at Yanks Cards Tampa. with interest in Atlanta and Royals and Cubs.

Last edited:
I believe Karns this season is 2-0 playing at home after a loss and as it happens on 5 days rest his ERA is 2.16. Certainly lean NY

Probably have to duck Atlanta based on injuries, terrible road record although a great day of week.
Royals----maybe although Volquez has bad history. Arizona need to think.

Jays are 43-11 this season when they score 5 runs or more. In those games, they are averaging 7.9 runs per game.

Jays are 7-39 this season when they score 4 runs or less. In those games, they are averaging 2.3 runs per game, while giving up 4.1.

Back