Monday get well soon Michael Kirkman MLB Discussion

That was intentional....Lackey went 8 straight before he hit Joyce (with 2 out and 0 on) who homered eariler sguare in the back.

Teheran was awesome last time out but not sure how he follows it up. Electric stuff but raw and inconsistent leqd me to at least a bit of a hiccup...over @ sd 6u and tt over 2u...no gyrko hurts

Teheran was awesome last time out but not sure how he follows it up. Electric stuff but raw and inconsistent leqd me to at least a bit of a hiccup...over @ sd 6u and tt over 2u...no gyrko hurts

Dude I love you to death but you're killing us with these plays after games have started.

I know I cut it close ...I just have a lot going on ..shitty excuse but the truth and I even have to text my plays to one of my friends...

Cutting it close is an understatement...but thats what I expect from you, about 5 mins before the 1st pitch.

Not sure there is any one player who has fucked me more this year than the crooked hat motherfucker from TB

I know I cut it close ...I just have a lot going on ..shitty excuse but the truth and I even have to text my plays to one of my friends...
Hey we all appreciate your insight. thoughts and plays. Keep on posting; just set you watch ahead 5 minutes fast!

Some books pull stuff 5 mins prior and some wait till first pitch....I know you meant it in a busting balls kinda way. I honestly didn't even feel like gambling today...that's why I passed on milw and rays just didn't feel like looking at any info and wasn't going to start my week lke that...

Good thing is I was correct...bad thing is I left a decent amount of money on the table by being lazy today....

Hope rays pull it out...

and this idiot (me) played TB F5 because I was worried about the pen. oh well. hope tampa pulls it out for you guys.

Some books pull stuff 5 mins prior and some wait till first pitch....I know you meant it in a busting balls kinda way. I honestly didn't even feel like gambling today...that's why I passed on milw and rays just didn't feel like looking at any info and wasn't going to start my week lke that...

Good thing is I was correct...bad thing is I left a decent amount of money on the table by being lazy today....

Hope rays pull it out...
Glad you understood I was kidding around, we made a lot of $$ last year before the crash. Hope we can do the same with the help of Play2Wins threads and his input....as well as the other great cappers here.

Back