Monday EURO LATE PARLAY SOLID ODDS

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I bet $75 to win 355 on this result.

Poland to win in 90 minutes--

Germans -1.5 goals in 90 minutes

I consider this very smart, because at the start of the week Monday, we dont want to put anyting in real big.

Taking Germany to win, surely you expect a 3-1 or 2-0 win anyway, they are playing a very very OFFENSIVE lineup in this one GERMANY. They shouldbe able to score at least 2 goals if not 3, they will cover the _1.5

By taking Germany this way you reduce the juice and if they draw or lose you saved yourself huge.

Parlaying it with POLAND?????? WHY NOT CROATIA is resting 9 Players?? If the 2 teams play with starters Poland has a chance to win the game. WIth the backups in 9 of them, Poland has a chance to win, CROATIA knows they are playing TUKRY who is injured, they are resting and will be looking ahead here-- WORTH the +160 odds on this one.

This parlay IMO is brilliant and I am looking to get the results in both matches.

Predictions--

2-1 Poland

Germans 3-1 or 3-0--

This is great for us, Croatia has nothing to play for, and I believe Germans get the W, just need the 2 goal win, which they will get, I doubt it they sit on a 1 goal lead here.

Yes, Croatia resting 9 players. Anyways, if Poland played with the first team I would be much more confident, but look at this.

- so far defensive midfielder Dudka now centre back.
- Zewlakow is in, which means Bak (so far a standard player) is out
- left side, for the FIRST TIME Wawrzyniak, Golanski is out.
- tamo igra i Zewlakow što znači da je standardni Bak na klupi
- second defensive midfielder is Murawski (FIRST TIME on the tournament)
- right wing - Lewandowski (didn't start last game)
- Zurawski is injured, Saganowski is in
- SMOLAREK IS OUT, Roger is in

Yes, Croatia doesn't need the win, but Poland's chances are only theoretical, nothing more.

GL

Poland - Croatia

shots on target : 0 - 4
shots off target : 2 - 3
possession (%) : 49 - 51
corner kicks : 3 - 1
offsides : 3 - 1
fouls : 10 - 4
yellow cards : 1 - 0
red cards : 0 - 0

Croatia at least 6 chances so far, Poland 0.

So far so good both matches 0-0 this way if Germany ties it was a smart parlay instead of losing a good $500 on the Germans, i would only lose the $75 parlay which is money management

Poland could have been mutilated, Croatia created 3-4 fantastic chances, so close to scoring each time.

Poland showed nothing so far.

i AGREE POLAND OFFENSE SUCKS IDID NOT WATCH THAT GAME THOUGH SO I NEED YOUR HELP
I KNOW POLAND D IS THE WORST ININTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL

That doesn't surprise me...

At this point I've thrown so much $$$$ at the German match it's pissing me off how they are playing

It Appears Germans Are Playing For The Draw I Would Love For Them To Get Beat 1-0 Late If They Do That

For Your Sake I Hope They Get The Result I Think They Can Get 1-0 Here They Will Do It All Good Teams Do It In 2nd Half

sorry Sammy was away from the computer

nah I won't bet at the moment but could take them live if this continues as seen in 1st half

:shake:

so far the forwards have been lackluster, missing chances (Klasnic and Petric, who is unusually slow today)

Kalinic (Hajduk Split) is warming up and will soon enter

if they keep playing like the 1st half I'll put some on CRO PK in game.

btw, Klasnic became the first footballer ever to participate on a European championship with a kidney transplant.

And naturally, the first player with a transplanted kidney to score a goal on the EC.

werder01.jpg

Klasnic's message to Werder Bremen fans (his club) after he returned to the pitch following a kidney transplant.

it says "thanks for believing in me"

I am glad POland is out, they are a joke, no offense, and just a horrible squad, they got what they deserved with that penalty vs austria in that game

Sammy u r right ...Polish soccer is a f****** jooooooke, i cant stand watchin this shiet though i'm polish...really, really sad

:hang:

Back