Monday Discussion Thread

Joey Bart o1.5 TB +130
Joey Bart HR +600

Slugging .711 vs the 4 seamer. This is Bobby Witt, Judge, Soto, Tucker territory, and is better vs Righties. Vallente Bellozo RHP has an average-ish 4 seamer. Will take a stab. Righties are slugging .577 vs him so far.

Game price on Skenes is ridiculous. -260 for a guy most likely pitching only 5 inn and pitt has worst pen in bases.

That time of the year prices get nuts. Seems like bunch of very avg teams were laying well over -200 yesterday and bunch of them lost

Not a lot for me on this card.

2 team parlay

Festa ov 5.5 k’s/lad fff tt ov 2.5

I split a normal bet in half on this cause I’m just not sure what is better here w Bello? Balty throwing a ton of lefty bats at him so im
not super confident what gonna happen but I do think he pitches fairly well after being held out yesterday for this game.

Bello ov 4.5 k’s -115
Bello ov 16.5 outs -105

The lad juice was high which reason for the parlay bet shoot even at -160 they not gonna score 3 off Hendricks? I don’t buy him being able to get thru this lineup 2x without some damage..,

My initial thought was gonna be to play the over in the Bronx but honestly the more I capped it the closer to a 1st 5 under I got. Ended up just leaving alone but both pitchers could be pretty good tonight

I just couldn’t find much, maybe I was somewhat lax on few the games cause I have no clue who a few these pitchers are and I wasn’t really in the mood to try and figure them out! Lol

The oddsmakers must hate Rocco as much I do, I don’t think I even saw an out prop for festa! That ok cause ya’ll know I love playing his k’s even now that he getting lined at 5.5, it was so nice when we were getting 4.5s on him but that ok, think his has hit 6+ in like 7 his 9 starts or something (sorry if I’m off on that not looking at screen just going off memory from earlier, it was a very high clip his starts tho!) and nothing bout halo’s offense tells me he can’t punch 6+ here even if he only allowed to pitch 5 innings.

Day 106 in a row of triple digit temps. Sleep all day, wide awake at night.

Who want to talk J League and K League because that's where I'm at

Day 106 in a row of triple digit temps. Sleep all day, wide awake at night.

Who want to talk J League and K League because that's where I'm at

Damn, it been fucking about as beautiful as weather gets in stl this past week. Lower humidity, down right chilly a few mornings! Had ac off and windows open a few times!

Damn, it been fucking about as beautiful as weather gets in stl this past week. Lower humidity, down right chilly a few mornings! Had ac off and windows open a few times!
We 106 right now

I've pledged to wear this same ISU tee shirt all week and have already gotten the stink eye from a couple people like...weren't you wearing that yesterday? Short answer is yes. That's what a 54 yard field goal does.

Skenes has 3 thru 2. Looked at the 6.5 but he is only going 5. If he would pitch 6 it would be stealing $$$

Wow Boston manager

Story of my night, I shoulda stuck to my hall rec yards prop on nfl game. Worst mlb day we have had in a minute. That douche Rocco had to yank our boy festa, I get he struggled early but he was settling in and starting to punch guys out, no damn reason Rocco couldn’t have let him pitch 5th, other than he a god damn retard! I dunno if he woulda got the 2 we needed or not but considering how he looked previous inning I think we had a decent shot. Leave it to Rocco, the only manager that actually worse than Marmol! And it like the easiest job in the world since they changed the rules and DH in both leagues. Literally only thing he gotta do is manage when to pull starters and he fucking awful at it!

Back