Monday Discussion Thread

KC and Cle play a twinbill as part of a very important 4 game series. Tor/Bos will basically be playing a twinbill. Think they have the suspended game from earlier in the season to finish plus the night game. Danny Jansen could make history for playing for both teams in the same game. Game will resume in 2nd inning I believe. Don't understand why they just call the original game a rainout and start completely over. Don't really see much on the card I care for. Monday's usually not good in general.

KC and Cle play a twinbill as part of a very important 4 game series. Tor/Bos will basically be playing a twinbill. Think they have the suspended game from earlier in the season to finish plus the night game. Danny Jansen could make history for playing for both teams in the same game. Game will resume in 2nd inning I believe. Don't understand why they just call the original game a rainout and start completely over. Don't really see much on the card I care for. Monday's usually not good in general.

agree with most that, thought it was stupid when I saw 2nd inning man on 1st. In general I don’t like playing dh’s so that rules out 4 games and 1st glance I didn’t see a lot either. There were very few pitcher props out when I looked, my card will most likely consist of a few pitcher props if I can get right numbers. Not likely to play much tho. Gl

agree with most that, thought it was stupid when I saw 2nd inning man on 1st. In general I don’t like playing dh’s so that rules out 4 games and 1st glance I didn’t see a lot either. There were very few pitcher props out when I looked, my card will most likely consist of a few pitcher props if I can get right numbers. Not likely to play much tho. Gl
Used to be, the Sunday night winner who had to travel next day and play, was an auto-fade play. Houston falls into that category but the trend is not working out that great this season. Not sure what the actual record is now, but I tried a handful of times earlier in the season and got burnt enough to not consider it a play anymore.

Used to be, the Sunday night winner who had to travel next day and play, was an auto-fade play. Houston falls into that category but the trend is not working out that great this season. Not sure what the actual record is now, but I tried a handful of times earlier in the season and got burnt enough to not consider it a play anymore.
Phillies at times just seem like they are free falling since the all star break. Local radio talks about even though they are obviously having issues they will make playoffs. Walker needs to be off the team. That being said before the all star break the situation you laid out would seem like a very good play with the Phillies, now just seems like a guessing game with them. Good stuff though Hype. Down the shore until Wednesday.
Bank or not sure who is was spoke about Braves FF under yesterday. Thanks for that one.

Phillies at times just seem like they are free falling since the all star break. Local radio talks about even though they are obviously having issues they will make playoffs. Walker needs to be off the team. That being said before the all star break the situation you laid out would seem like a very good play with the Phillies, now just seems like a guessing game with them. Good stuff though Hype. Down the shore until Wednesday.
Bank or not sure who is was spoke about Braves FF under yesterday. Thanks for that one.

I thought game 2 of the kc series over weekend something clicked with their bats and sure enough they lit it up on Sunday also. I think all that was wrong w Philly was complacency honestly. They usually start off like ass then they charge after asb, I kkkw this right cause I’ve bet a WS future on them each last 2 years at asb and I only play teams yhat been underperforming and have nice long odds. This year they went into break w best record in baseball and I think it was just a natural tendency to drag a bit. Think Braves kicking their ass was probably a wake up call. I think we will start seeing better ball from them going forward.

I thought game 2 of the kc series over weekend something clicked with their bats and sure enough they lit it up on Sunday also. I think all that was wrong w Philly was complacency honestly. They usually start off like ass then they charge after asb, I kkkw this right cause I’ve bet a WS future on them each last 2 years at asb and I only play teams yhat been underperforming and have nice long odds. This year they went into break w best record in baseball and I think it was just a natural tendency to drag a bit. Think Braves kicking their ass was probably a wake up call. I think we will start seeing better ball from them going forward.
As a fan one can only hope. Still kicking myself in the ass for not jumping on them to win division before season started for a small wager.

Only 2 I like today are

KC vs Tribe game. NrFI -130
Cubs Vs Pitt NRFI -130

Have not played them in a bit lost the last few

I tried to go back and look at how the Nrfi did in games I played Ff under, wasn’t easy cause im like the sloppiest record keeper in history, I been recycling old notebooks and putting my plays on the back pages the last month! Lol. In fairness to me I got lot of life shit going on w the wife being sick, the only real difference is she woulda normally saw that and got me new shit but she doesn’t leave house on her own or really for anything but dr’s and treatments. Planning on getting some new stuff today but I been so fucking hot I’m almost scared to switch! Lol. Anyways far as I could tell it was a pretty decent clip of my Ff unders they didn’t score in 1st so I’d prod roll with that pirates/cubs play.

As a fan one can only hope. Still kicking myself in the ass for not jumping on them to win division before season started for a small wager.

I liked them to beat Braves out in reg season but I really only play futures at 20-1 or better, anything less feel like I could make more not tying up the money! As not a fan of anything but money think you shouldn’t worry, Phillies fine.

This got dissected the other night during the Dbacks telecast. Jansen was in the middle of his at bat for Toronto when the game got delayed and ultimately called. Since he got traded, he'll ultimately be catching his own at bat (assuming he's the catcher) so there are a lot of historicals going on. He could catch strike 3 of his own at bat, if there's a pop up to the catcher, he could record his own putout lol.

Reason it isn't replayed is because once a game has gone 4.5 innings it's an official game. If it's tied at that point, it has to be suspended and picked back up, can't start it over.

I ain’t really feeling Taillon last 3 starts, all bad teams and all shit. The only case I can make is bad or not they wernt the nl central which is a special brand of garbage! Then I see a start vs pit early in year that was equally as awful. I been running errands all day I just been peaking at numbers when I have a min, waiting for haircut now, I’ll have to get back home to laptop and see if I really wanna fuck w this guy as part a Ff under?

This got dissected the other night during the Dbacks telecast. Jansen was in the middle of his at bat for Toronto when the game got delayed and ultimately called. Since he got traded, he'll ultimately be catching his own at bat (assuming he's the catcher) so there are a lot of historicals going on. He could catch strike 3 of his own at bat, if there's a pop up to the catcher, he could record his own putout lol.

Reason it isn't replayed is because once a game has gone 4.5 innings it's an official game. If it's tied at that point, it has to be suspended and picked back up, can't start it over.

I thought they were like only in 1st or 2nd inning? Shit don’t make any sense why they even started it in 1st place but I did hear them talking bout all the stuff w janson on mlb radio, will make for great trivia question in 10-20 years.

I thought they were like only in 1st or 2nd inning? Shit don’t make any sense why they even started it in 1st place but I did hear them talking bout all the stuff w janson on mlb radio, will make for great trivia question in 10-20 years.
Oh if it was that early it should be started over. Rules are pretty clear on the whole thing.

Cmon guys, I was hoping ya’ll have some stuff posted I could start to piggy back off/pick up on your thoughts. @TheDodgers , @peelpub94 , and the rest the guys who been contributing to this thread! Im a tad disappointed in lack of content so far, im home now and gonna try to churn some shit out.

Brain on optional mode today. Went to a concert last night and ended up sitting on a curb waiting for Lyft for what seemed like two hours. I mean security came by twice asking if I was ok lol...said yes but that was probably false. Getting home was an insane accomplishment. There is zero sharp inside my head today.

Brain on optional mode today. Went to a concert last night and ended up sitting on a curb waiting for Lyft for what seemed like two hours. I mean security came by twice asking if I was ok lol...said yes but that was probably false. Getting home was an insane accomplishment. There is zero sharp inside my head today.

Well let’s start with this, I usually hate getting involved wit DH’s but kc called Marsh back up from minors to pitch the 2nd game, I’ve read it likely he sent right back down after but I’m not sure why? From whit I can tell his walks were down this year and have remained that way in minors, this screams to me a spot he performs and I know he capable of holding down cle avg offense. Even more crazy he facing that dog Allen who I guess is also back for the DH as he came up once earlier this month and I assume that was more than enough to send him right back! How in gods name kc Ff tt is 1.5 even if it is juiced to -160 to the over I have no clue? I know Allen will be happy to give out free passes if they let him then it only takes one ball in the gap to cash this bitch! Hell we could forgo the juice and play kc Ff ml -105 as I’m pretty confident Marsh can output Logan Allen! Kinda pissed off they don’t have an out total posted for either pitcher. With Ragans leaving gm1 let them fuck up and line marsh anywhere in the 15 or 16.5 range and I’ll be all over that!! Just hope they have the guts to post a out total (if you want check around and see if anyone has it, that be awesome and I’ll move to next game!!).

Well let’s start with this, I usually hate getting involved wit DH’s but kc called Marsh back up from minors to pitch the 2nd game, I’ve read it likely he sent right back down after but I’m not sure why? From whit I can tell his walks were down this year and have remained that way in minors, this screams to me a spot he performs and I know he capable of holding down cle avg offense. Even more crazy he facing that dog Allen who I guess is also back for the DH as he came up once earlier this month and I assume that was more than enough to send him right back! How in gods name kc Ff tt is 1.5 even if it is juiced to -160 to the over I have no clue? I know Allen will be happy to give out free passes if they let him then it only takes one ball in the gap to cash this bitch! Hell we could forgo the juice and play kc Ff ml -105 as I’m pretty confident Marsh can output Logan Allen! Kinda pissed off they don’t have an out total posted for either pitcher. With Ragans leaving gm1 let them fuck up and line marsh anywhere in the 15 or 16.5 range and I’ll be all over that!! Just hope they have the guts to post a out total (if you want check around and see if anyone has it, that be awesome and I’ll move to next game!!).
Man what am I looking for among a buncha books? Reading paragraphs isn't in the game plan today

Man what am I looking for among a buncha books? Reading paragraphs isn't in the game plan today

If anyone has an out total posted for marsh or either started in the 2nd kc/cle game. You got this buddy!

Reactions: KJ
So if you look at cubs numbers the last few weeks you wouldn’t think they generally a team that prone to a lot of swing and miss, im
Not sure anyone would be if their last 3 series consisted of hitting against dudes Miami taking right off the boat and onto the mound. Against the tigers who have turned 4 of every 5 games into a pen game!! Or against Toronto who for the most part hasn’t gotten any kind of consistent pitching. I’m still pretty confident there a whole bunch of strikeouts just dying to come out of that cubs lineup!! The only problem is Mitch Keller has always annoyed me in the sense his stuff is better than his results, certainly better than the low swing and miss he averages, it makes no sense he not a 12% swinging strike guy yet he routinely flirts with 10%, it’s probably because he has had the misfortune of spending his whole career with pirates who have a history of holding pitchers back! Only skenes been immune and that cause he came in a finished product and I doubt pirates coaching have tried to influence his pitch mix! I’ve long since believed if Keller could get to a team like Houston his swinging strike would go up while all his other numbers improve,

The good news here is cubs havnt been missing any the meatballs being thrown to them the past 2 weeks! With a 5.5 number which Keller often hits despite a slightly below avg swinging strike rate for this number, it is also plus money. With no juice attached to this and my assumption he should be able to pitch 6+ innings I think it worth a stab to fan 6+

I also find cubs Ff tt if 2.5 high, once again their juice to the under but I now see 2
Ff team total could use in a RR

Guessing that with DH games they don't put stuff out like that until they know who's actually playing in g2. Never have looked into it like that before.

Yea me neither, I often ignore db’s but normally if I do make a play it on a out total, it generally game 1 tho when they have their reliable starter going knowing they need him to throw innings. In this one I just feel like marsh ability to get this cle lineup out is being grossly underrated, if any pitcher in trouble here I think it the guy cle been sending down all year cause he doesn’t throw strikes, or if he does they get hit cause his stuff really isn’t that good. Not a Logan Allen fan, this seems like a very winnable game for kc but I think them being ahead after 5 innings is prob the best bet.

Yea me neither, I often ignore db’s but normally if I do make a play it on a out total, it generally game 1 tho when they have their reliable starter going knowing they need him to throw innings. In this one I just feel like marsh ability to get this cle lineup out is being grossly underrated, if any pitcher in trouble here I think it the guy cle been sending down all year cause he doesn’t throw strikes, or if he does they get hit cause his stuff really isn’t that good. Not a Logan Allen fan, this seems like a very winnable game for kc but I think them being ahead after 5 innings is prob the best bet.
In that case KC team totals should be in play

You missed I liked kc Ff tt ov 1.5 even paying the -160
Well thanks for consolidating it down to a sentence that I can actually absorb right now

As if it didn't suck enough, on hold with insurance billing right now. Not sure if it goes down the path of anger or hopefully you make a better life for yourself type convo

Cmon guys, I was hoping ya’ll have some stuff posted I could start to piggy back off/pick up on your thoughts. @TheDodgers , @peelpub94 , and the rest the guys who been contributing to this thread! Im a tad disappointed in lack of content so far, im home now and gonna try to churn some shit out.
Lol. Hey bud I am down the shore until Wednesday morning. I do like the NRFI games I posted. Just running with those since away and not much time to cap out with my wife lol

Been completely out of touch with the world past few days, lots of parties, and then got sick and stuck in bed. Have zero concentration power to cap anything lol

Been completely out of touch with the world past few days, lots of parties, and then got sick and stuck in bed. Have zero concentration power to cap anything lol

I feel like the “few” days I miss my excuse is like way way way better!!!! I’ll give a recap, I crushed nfl preseason in a prob legendary fashion if I actually kept track 😂 they were around to be found tho, straight 🔥

Don’t worry I’ll carry ya’ll asses, I think I have my card all but made, going across river now I’ll post up when I get back,

You guys acting like a bunch of pussies, we apparently have guest!! Do I gotta show out for everyone? Pop a couple addy drink a triple expresso and hurry up you running way late. I think I like this card a lot now that props in play, no clue how it goes but I sure feel like there money in them there woods!!

You guys acting like a bunch of pussies, we apparently have guest!! Do I gotta show out for everyone? Pop a couple addy drink a triple expresso and hurry up you running way late. I think I like this card a lot now that props in play, no clue how it goes but I sure feel like there money in them there woods!!
Literally just had an iced coffee, robitussin and tylenol. So, not too far off!

I was gonna wait till I got home to post this card but few lines started moving so bare w me:

Cabrera ov 5.5 k’s -150
Miller ov 6.5 k’s +105
Keller ov 5.5 k’s +115
Parker ov 15.5 outs +130

Kc Ff ml +105
Bos Ff tt ov 2.5 -125
Nats Ff ml +145
Atl/min u4.5 Ff u4.5 -145

Seattle ml

Alt Cabrera 7+ k’s +135 / 8+ k’s +275

I think that it. How it goes I dunno but card felt good as I put it together. I fuvking love Cabrera in coors to mow down that Rox lineup! Anyways it too hot even w ac in car sitting in Illinois gas station parking lot!! I’ll be back when I get home and after take care the wife! Gl everyone

You guys are insane😂😂😂😂. Great info and a crazy read.

Oh you gotta have at least 1 screw loose to be up in this mfer! We always looking for more applicants,

Do you get told at least 1x a day by someone “man you crazy”, “you one fucked up dude”, “Where you come up w this shit”

Do you often wonder whether you really really smart or most ppl are just really dumb?

Are you interested in either contributing outside the box thinking, different ways you might handicap or look at games, have a huge desire to try and help other ppl make money or you yourself interested in learning different ways to look at this shit to hopefully do more than just bet for action??

There is probably more im forgetting but you get the jist. (Think someone mentioned there could be some drug use!) Dont be a stranger, we like new ppl, or if we don’t we let ya know! Lmao 😜

Don’t think I talked bout that Parker out total. I thought bout over his k prop also but felt like this was just too good a price. Yanks spent the weekend not exactly hitting the cover off the ball against a bunch of mediocre lefties the rox threw at them and that was in their little band box where routine fly outs turn into home runs!! The ball won’t leave this park so easily and this Parker kid is more talented than the crap Rox were throwing at them. I had a bunch on this game but time crunched to get them in so I forget now, lol.

Cabrera over his 15.5 out total at plus money was super tempting also but I put so much on his k props I don’t want to invest more cause god knows he could go out walk 4 ppl and give up 6 hits before the end the 2nd inning! The way I see it if he goes 5+ he gonna rack up the k’s anyways hence the greedy alt numbers I played: ya’ll know I been a fan this kids stuff forever, I know how erratic he can be tho so I try to pick my spots. No shock this goofy mfer has actually pitched fantastic when pitching at coors! If he posting he is missing bats and his stuff plays anywhere, if he not it doesn’t much matter where he at. I expect 6 innings and him to push 10 k’s, he could very well walk guys and have his pitch count run up also, that said there a bunch of very high swing and miss rates in the Rox lineup tonight so even if he gets yanked after 4 innings there a pretty decent chance he already has 6 k’s.

Back