Monday Discussion Thread

good looking card!

i see Shota-sin blanking cle for 5 innings.

good price to back abbott vs gray.,

Taj v framber gonna be must see tv, 1st run wins!

i think bello holds rangers down

singer as nice dog to lopez all day!

gil will fan 7-8 + chisox

snell will punch out double digit braves!

pads get win streak snapped and musgrove 1st game back in how long? also home from long east coast trip, feels like a good spot for them to be little flat and drop a game, unless musgrove is just lights out.

Good lord I like a lot about this card

Backing Abbott, Freddy and Snell were instant thoughts

I don't trust the Rays bats, first 5 under is how to back Taj for me. Can't see the Rays touching up Framber at all.

yea my 1st glance i saw a lot to like. just getting ready to dig in now. these zanny bars have me starting late! lol
I'm all over. Guess I'm still on Paris time but real life smacks you up at crazy hours sometimes

Got a call at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and went off like it was middle of the night. Gotta watch that shit because it gets posted on social media but I was out cold

I don't trust the Rays bats, first 5 under is how to back Taj for me. Can't see the Rays touching up Framber at all.

oh i totally agree, i dont see either team scoring. rays lineup was very good vs lefties but think they traded away their 3 best lhp hitters!

I'm all over. Guess I'm still on Paris time but real life smacks you up at crazy hours sometimes

Got a call at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and went off like it was middle of the night. Gotta watch that shit because it gets posted on social media but I was out cold

when i was a kid and even some as adult i would get home from school or work, wake up and see it was 7 o clock and start rushing to get ready til i would figure out it was 7pm not am! lol

when i was a kid and even some as adult i would get home from school or work, wake up and see it was 7 o clock and start rushing to get ready til i would figure out it was 7pm not am! lol
This has long been a problem. Like I make pasta then the sun comes up

No clue why I live in the desert when in reality I belong in the ocean

abbott has actually struggled w cards, lots of walks, 8 of them in 11+ innings, lots of runs, 4 his last 5 starts he has failed to make it 5 innings. the fish who one the few teams worse hitting lhp than cards have knocked him around. might not be a great idea playing him. Gray don't have great numbers vs cincy but he is 4-0 only 30k's in 35 innings. 8.5 in cincy a pretty light total, maybe over?

abbott has actually struggled w cards, lots of walks, 8 of them in 11+ innings, lots of runs, 4 his last 5 starts he has failed to make it 5 innings. the fish who one the few teams worse hitting lhp than cards have knocked him around. might not be a great idea playing him. Gray don't have great numbers vs cincy but he is 4-0 only 30k's in 35 innings. 8.5 in cincy a pretty light total, maybe over?
After the first inning against the Marlins he was lights out the other night. That first tho, no bueno.

rays are fanning over 32% the time since making those trades. framber swinging strike rate has been elite the last month. i like the ff under but also like framber ov 6.5 k's -125. normally i'd be all over Taj at 5.5 but a bit skeptical w way stros swinging bats and his last 2 starts.

After the first inning against the Marlins he was lights out the other night. That first tho, no bueno.

the 2 bad starts against cards at a time they were really struggling vs lhp worries me quite a bit. sonny hasn't exactly been the model of consistently lately either.

the 2 bad starts against cards at a time they were really struggling vs lhp worries me quite a bit. sonny hasn't exactly been the model of consistently lately either.
Seems like a good Reds f5 and YRFI gamble. At least you'll know if you need to hedge early

arenado has smashed abbott, that a problem cause how much can we actually trust arenado right now? i think he been hitting a little better lately but still not close to the dude we brought in.

hate the juice but feel like ff u4.5 -165 a slam dunk in the tb/hou game a slam dunk. then i hate fading taj but current forn amd way stria hitting tough not to play hou -.5 ff +105

sounds like cards may have called jordan walker up for tonight's game! he shoulda been up a year ago but short term him and pham should make them much stronger vs lhp
these dumb fucks should have had him playing in bigs since last year but i guess better late than never, him and pham should be a problem for abbott, assuming arenado can continue his uptick and they could actually be tough on lhp.

wanted to like kc but price appears justified. singer with awful numbers vs twins and lopez has dominated kc. best play might be my guy buxton ov 1.5 h,r,tb -125

this drug cocktail i'm on is making this a total pain, i have dropped my phone at least 10x! lol

isn't helping all my initial leans going down the crappier when i cap them! usually by this point in the season that usually didn't hallam! leans being wrong not the phone dropping! lol

so far far the ones that have held up the cle ff tt un 1.5 .... taj/framber but more leaning to the Framber side now, bello ov 4.5 k's., as on now those the ones that making cut.

You mentioned Snell ks over 7.5, that looks pretty good to me. GL.
He's an awesome add in alt k parlays. Using 6 and 7 with whatever random stuff is so good. Guessing 9 but I love the smaller things.

You mentioned Snell ks over 7.5, that looks pretty good to me. GL.

honestly bro this drug cocktail i'm on i oassed back out and didn't even get to that one, along w several others wife just woke me up and says it was 10-11 and i was so happy then i realized it was 3:30 and was like holy shit i gotta get this shit finished! lol

I've been tailing a few of Bank's best thoughts and am undefeated so far. played Balt ff yesterday. I played Snell O7.5 K -140. BOL had Sale O8.5 too. 8Ks is a lot but he's been so hot it's worth a shot. thanks guys

not sure if i'm happy for you or not? them not scoring 2 in ff cost me a fortune! lmao. glad somebody won!

agree with snell, i actually think it criminal his number is lower than Sale's in that game!

im across the river now, safe and kicking. ate a few adderal to get myself functioning. moral of the story probably shouldn't eat the sane drug cocktail you give your dying wife! lol

gil ov 6.5 k's +120 to fan 7 chisox? yes please!

cle ff tt un 1.5 +105 (love it)

framber ov 6.5 k's
tb/hou ff un 4.5 -165

snell ov 7.5 k's

bello ov 4.5 k's

buxton ov 1.5 h,r,rbi
jordan walker ov 1.5 h,r,rbi

cards ff -.5 (totally flipped here)

think that it. gl everyone

sorry bout having reds at beginning this thread but more i looked less i liked. we as if it a think long think wrong situation or not but fact cards have gotten him before picking up pham, the fact cards finally bringing up jordan walker, arenado starting to hit a bit, cards could actually hit a lefty for a change and i do trust sonny gray most nights. even money for cards to be up after 5 became more appealing than backing reds. we see how it goes but cards should control
this game if they want any chance of making a run.

Got things to do this afternoon that likely doesn't involve my brain

Tampax/Houston first 5 under 4.5 -166 I hit for 4 units

Honestly this card is so ripe I need some sun time to temper it

Got things to do this afternoon that likely doesn't involve my brain

Tampax/Houston first 5 under 4.5 -166 I hit for 4 units

Honestly this card is so ripe I need some sun time to temper it

pissed i didn't look much last night then took 3 hour nap in middle the day cause this card had lots of opportunities. we could blame the zanny and opiate concoction but i been functioning my whole life on some kinda drug cocktail! think taking care of her is just starting to take its toll on me. you never think bout reading the fine print on those marriage contracts when ya all healthy and in love! lmao. silly me has never signed or agreed to anything where i didn't back out the min all the crappy stuff kicked in but don't have the heart to do it to her!! lol. shit is taking its toll, even worse when the shit makes her feel bad cause then she not nice to me, i understand but still makes it hard to deal with! hoping once baseball over and it only takes me a few days of tve week to do football it get a little better. right now it just so fucking much, between waiting on her, taking care the house/paying bills, cooking, cleaning, etc etc etc i'm loosing my shit!! the damn puppy been sick so the one thing bout him that been great since we got (like 3 weeks before her diagnosis, he been incredible far as potty trained! now that been out the window! think he getting better now. baffling to me the little mfer has stomach virus but still has no problem jumping the fucking fence!!).. anyways felt like i needed to rant and was starting to get mean to her so i came here instead! lol

cock sucking abbott walked walker!! that is like the worst possible thing when playing a h,r,rbi prop! not end the world when they at top the order but when hitting 7th and just gets stranded it really blows!!

pissed i didn't look much last night then took 3 hour nap in middle the day cause this card had lots of opportunities. we could blame the zanny and opiate concoction but i been functioning my whole life on some kinda drug cocktail! think taking care of her is just starting to take its toll on me. you never think bout reading the fine print on those marriage contracts when ya all healthy and in love! lmao. silly me has never signed or agreed to anything where i didn't back out the min all the crappy stuff kicked in but don't have the heart to do it to her!! lol. shit is taking its toll, even worse when the shit makes her feel bad cause then she not nice to me, i understand but still makes it hard to deal with! hoping once baseball over and it only takes me a few days of tve week to do football it get a little better. right now it just so fucking much, between waiting on her, taking care the house/paying bills, cooking, cleaning, etc etc etc i'm loosing my shit!! the damn puppy been sick so the one thing bout him that been great since we got (like 3 weeks before her diagnosis, he been incredible far as potty trained! now that been out the window! think he getting better now. baffling to me the little mfer has stomach virus but still has no problem jumping the fucking fence!!).. anyways felt like i needed to rant and was starting to get mean to her so i came here instead! lol
Rando in Des Moines woke me up at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and she got the wrath. I hate calls when I'm sleeping. But she's going through mom in the ER and step dad got the Covid and pneumonia so it's hard to stay pissed. It took several minutes to equate to the time then all good.

Difficult when you're 1500 miles away but that shit was a lost cause. Not even sure what to do with her, she inherits a fuck ton of money when dad passes but I'm not attracted to her. Life in a nutshell...I'm attracted to poor hot ass lol

Back