Monday Discussion Thread

Feel like Texas -1.5 is the move with the way Javier is having issues. This is not the kind of line up you can navigate when you don't have your stuff working for you.

I gotta see it one more time to believe it. If you are wanting to fade him I think it be way smarter to play rangers Ff -.5, no way you wanna be holding a -1.5 ticket when the pens come in. I wouldn’t want a Ranger ticket period after starters leave in this series. If Javier bad again good chance I take a shot if I can get a big live number on houston

Lmao, I doubt it. I was in lowes and asking the person if this one had enough watts to do what I needed and such, after decided on this one I said “well if it not enough I’ll bring back and get a bigger one”, it said 30 day return policy right on it, but the Mfer says once the box is opened I can’t return!’ They had to open the box to get It in my car so I’m not real sure bout that!! Im sure ppl try to use them as a rental company all the time wjen this happens. I’ll prob just keep it, they come In handy for other things too, no sense arguing with them bout it. I’ll get use out of it and it I ever need the money they usually have good resale value.
Reminds me of my buddy and Costco

They have a huge St Pat's party every year, old house had a nice back yard, we hadn't gotten rain in 122 days or something like that. Day of the party, rain. He buys one of those tents that is basically a pavilion at Costco, held at least 40 people and tables. Took it back the next day and refund! Costco was great for that but I think they finally caught on.

Reminds me of my buddy and Costco

They have a huge St Pat's party every year, old house had a nice back yard, we hadn't gotten rain in 122 days or something like that. Day of the party, rain. He buys one of those tents that is basically a pavilion at Costco, held at least 40 people and tables. Took it back the next day and refund! Costco was great for that but I think they finally caught on.

It’s my own fault, there a rental place not 5 min from my house I used to go all the time for any tools I needed for a job, I was so flustered it didn’t even cross my damn mind! Get home from hospital after finding out best case Is the wife has stage 3 and we don’t know for sure if it contained, hour later my power out!! Next morning it still out and it was obvious it was gonna be awhile, I’m actually shocked they here, I thought it be wensday w way we kept getting new storms and other areas losing power!! Ultimately generator good to have for this and plenty of other uses so I don’t mind having it,

This was a lot harder than I thought it be, @KJ gonna be surprised but think I’d take Gallen, Kelly, whoever else. For my money Gallen is right there with strider as best in the NL, if he would clean up those day road starts he would be my top nl choice to start a playoff game. The fact he untouchable at home in a park a lot of pitchers struggle a huge edge.

After a year plus of @KJ In my head I’ve finally soured on Nola, to the point given the way Ranger performed in playoffs last year and seems to be rounding back into that form
I would call it Wheeler, Suarez, nola. Where Philly has the obvious edge is they go 4 deep with Walker! So I said the snakes trio but it really just a duo and Philly has a 4th better than snakes 3rd.
I just asked bc you said Zona needed a third starter. I thought of Philly‘s run last year leaning heavily on Wheeler and then-good Nola plus what little bullpen they had (Dominguez and Dave I think?)

I just asked bc you said Zona needed a third starter. I thought of Philly‘s run last year leaning heavily on Wheeler and then-good Nola plus what little bullpen they had (Dominguez and Dave I think?)

Suarez was awesome tho, I don’t see anyone on snakes doing that. Unless @KJ right bout Henry? I have no clue. Philly way deeper this year with walker as a 4th,

Perez vs Stros was a real mixed bag last year! He had a few dominating starts vs them but he also got blown up a few times! Perez has only had 4 starts all year he didn’t allow 2+ runs, I never been a huge fan, he on 5 days rest and pitching during the day, neither been the best situation for him this year. I think with you guys convincing me I should be cautious of Javier it has lead me to thinking the 1st 5 over makes some sense! What a shocker I can’t just let it go with there only being a few day games, lol,

Merrill Kelly not making the all star game is exactly what I wanted as a fan

He'll likely have a very good back half of the season now. Most years his numbers on a first place team gets him in, problem is the jersey says Dbacks and not Dodgers.

Merrill Kelly not making the all star game is exactly what I wanted as a fan

He'll likely have a very good back half of the season now. Most years his numbers on a first place team gets him in, problem is the jersey says Dbacks and not Dodgers.

I mean he deserves it but they were only gonna take so many snakes and ya’ll got a lot of dudes who should be there. How many ya end up having? I havnt seen any all-star list, I really don’t care, I’m sure some Braves had to get snubbed since their entire lineup other than Ozuna probably has a case!! It’s too early tho, a bunch of guys won’t go and they will get replaced with deserving guys like Kelly.

I mean he deserves it but they were only gonna take so many snakes and ya’ll got a lot of dudes who should be there. How many ya end up having? I havnt seen any all-star list, I really don’t care, I’m sure some Braves had to get snubbed since their entire lineup other than Ozuna probably has a case!! It’s too early tho, a bunch of guys won’t go and they will get replaced with deserving guys like Kelly.
Got 3 in

Usually a team with this resume gets a minimum of 4

Lots of guys sitting and lots of adds still to come, I’d bet a Hundo he ends up making the team.
Kinda hope he doesn't

Snakes will never compete with LAD/STL/ATL/SF/NYM in fan ballots, just not that kind of city. Crazy to think we have 5 million here but average just over 20k attendance, because transportation is shit. Rather watch on tv in AC than deal with hours of prep work to go to a game and who can blame anyone? Going to a baseball game is a lot of work and incredibly boring. And expensive as fuck.

Just to watch a soccer game with the lads downtown is $30 each way by Uber/Lyft or $25/hr to park. I'm 30 minutes from downtown and also have to think about drink/drive shit. Then throw in beers/booze and eating, it's $120 plus just to go watch a game that's over at 10am on a Saturday. When you are waking up!

Grabbed this now cause I sure thought it be little higher.

Snell ov 7.5 k’s -125

Riding with Snell k’s till the wheels fall off. Dude been mowing everyone down the past month with 10+ in 4 straight!

I was gonna play some kinda over in texas, couldn’t really decide how to go about it. DK was offering a 50% boost for a sgp, I hate those but this seemed like a good bet to me.

Stros tt ov 3.5
Rangers tt ov 3.5

With the boost that paid +210! Felt like a pretty great bet to me! $50 limit but whatever.

If I had it my way rangers be the ones scoring these early runs, if they don’t get to javier I dunno if they score 4? I was confident Stros could get 2-3 off perez and then another couple off rangers pen.

The bottom half of cubs order is smacking Teheran around. Mfer. I was real close to smyly outs but he just hasn’t consistently been going 5.2 innings. I guess milw Ff under wouida made more sense, Teheran has had good results but they a bit fugazi.

Grabbed this now cause I sure thought it be little higher.

Snell ov 7.5 k’s -125

Riding with Snell k’s till the wheels fall off. Dude been mowing everyone down the past month with 10+ in 4 straight!
It's amazing the year he figures it out the rest of the team is shit

In the middle of a couple things, are there several day games tomorrow? Need a reason to drive over to the book in Glendale, not for just a game or two and not for the night.

Braves first 5 with Elder on the mound today. Something small on Marlins/Cards F5 under or maybe just first inning, just a play on the Marlins coming back home from the Atlanta sweep and starting slow. And then thinking about a Mariners/Giants under late.

cashed the team total over parlay in texas super easy! Lost the under in milw bout just as fast. Getting +210 in texas game made it at least worth the drive, lol

In the middle of a couple things, are there several day games tomorrow? Need a reason to drive over to the book in Glendale, not for just a game or two and not for the night.

Looks like damn near entire card is day games 2marro

Reactions: KJ
Power back on but still don’t have internet. I have no clue how Javier looks? Clearly 5 runs allowed a tad worrisome but no walks and he has basically shut down the top 5 hitters in order. Has struggled with 2 guys in bottom half who have drove in all 5 runs! 4 k’s no walks and no hits to the top 4 rangers hitters, makes me think he pitching better than the results?

How these fuckin' cunts can't hold a 10-2 lead is why my MLB season ends about this time every year

It’s my own fault, there a rental place not 5 min from my house I used to go all the time for any tools I needed for a job, I was so flustered it didn’t even cross my damn mind! Get home from hospital after finding out best case Is the wife has stage 3 and we don’t know for sure if it contained, hour later my power out!! Next morning it still out and it was obvious it was gonna be awhile, I’m actually shocked they here, I thought it be wensday w way we kept getting new storms and other areas losing power!! Ultimately generator good to have for this and plenty of other uses so I don’t mind having it,
@2daBank ……you gotta stay strong and wishing your wife the best…….let your wife know that she’s gotta think positively…..law of attraction or assumption works wonders…….I’m stage 4 colon…still fighting and enjoying life……

Only thing I'm on tonight is a first five parlay of SD and SF +133

Don't like this card much. Somehow got Astros in after they did a colossal bed shittin'

Back