Monday Discussion Thread

he can get taken out early and isn't much of a strikeout guy, but gl

He been a over k per inning last 3 years, over 10 per 9 this year so far. Pretty sure his split-change ranks pretty high up the list of pitches that get swings and misses. I’ve always liked playing him in matchups I like cause his number usually not crazy high and when he has that pitch working he gonna fan his fair share. I could see cardinals swinging over the top of it all night. He has fanned 6+ in 3 of 4 starts, fanned 5+ in 11 of last 15 to end last season. Anyone can get ran early if they havinv a bad day but if he goes 5 innings I love his chances of fanning 5+.

He been a over k per inning last 3 years, over 10 per 9 this year so far. Pretty sure his split-change ranks pretty high up the list of pitches that get swings and misses. I’ve always liked playing him in matchups I like cause his number usually not crazy high and when he has that pitch working he gonna fan his fair share. I could see cardinals swinging over the top of it all night. He has fanned 6+ in 3 of 4 starts, fanned 5+ in 11 of last 15 to end last season. Anyone can get ran early if they havinv a bad day but if he goes 5 innings I love his chances of fanning 5+.

sure but half his starts this year he hasn't seen the 5th

i love him as a dog however

I watched cards chase a bunch of sliders against pirates, again against Castillo, if he can get ahead In counts I assume they will chase his change plenty.,,

change feels like a groundball more than a whiff, but i've got him in fantasy so i'm rooting for ya

change feels like a groundball more than a whiff, but i've got him in fantasy so i'm rooting for ya

He throws that split change tho. I havnt looked it up recently but I know at one point it got one the higher swinging strike percentages of any pitches.

Freaking Astros picked a fine day to give Alveraz a break, Mfer. They scoring runs tho, it stopping rays that seems to be the problem.

Whew. Cabrera got his 6th just in time. Mfer barely held on long enough, I was afraid they wouldn’t even send him out for 5th!

Strider is insane, dude perfect thru 5 with 8k’s and only 55 pitches. He might just be able to take this all the way home, 15 k perfect game I’d say is pretty damn impressive!

Back