Monday Discussion Thread

So that sucks. I’m pretty confident despite his sucking hudson was still gonna go 5 innings as I thought but that game been in rain delay for like 2 damn hours, there no chance either starter comes back now, really hoping they call the fuckin thing but there not really shit on radar cept the storm that popped up right on top of atl and hasn’t moved much, had no idea that was gonna happen.
Independence day seems like bills want to be independent from us. Dirty dead presidents.

This is that day that's peaceful then fireworks go off and dogs in the neighborhood go batshit crazy

Fuck me....Freeland gave up a 3-run bomb in the bottom half...

Whatever...:rolleyes:

That was so shitty. I cashed Freeland k prop and luckily they sent him back out for 6th so cashed his total outs also since only needed him to go 5.1 but I had a little Rox Ff rl also, after they hit the hr I was thinking surly i was hitting all 3! Like maybe he gave up 1 run and they tied but 3 runs after being totally clean for 4 innings?? So annoying!! All while the other huge dog A’s were smacking manoah around and fucking up bunch of parlays I needed his over k’s to close!! I had a sick weekend but it ended on a bummer note with the couple night games, hate that, should have been so happy and I was but that put a damper on it.,,

Back