Monday Discussion Thread

banky usuAlly takes zans responsibly! I mostly use them so I can actually get a good night sleep which so rare for me it wonderful when I do! Im not the type who abuses them, drinks with them, or does all the other ignorant crap his friends do that get themselves in trouble!!!! Sure we have a special occasion now and then, like when I havnt had any for too long I act a bit a fool! Lol. That passes quickly tho then back to using responsibly! Im a very responsible self medicate/er!! I believe in using all drugs for their intended purposes to enhance life not screw it all up!!!!
Use blow responsibly! :cokeline:

It’s a shame most not capable of that, drugs get a bad rap cause of ppl with no self control!

saddest thing when I was leaving boat yesterday, cute young black chick ask if we can talk, I said sure walk with me. Starts by asking for 5-10 bucks then tells me it so she can get some ice. She ask if I know what Ice is so naturally I chuckle a little and tell her yea I might have tried a few times but not my favorite (anymore), she like what you doing? Wanna get some and go someplace? I thought bout it for 1 second but then I was like I’m going home to spend the evening with my old lady! She says that’s lame and walks away!! Lol,

crazy how meth has made its way into the inner cities/ black communities. I remember when nobody in city knew what meth was! Back when had that girl approached me I woulda had a Huge bag of bomb ass yellow or red boulders and turned her the hell out after fucjing for 5-6 hours!!! lol. Instead I just felt sad how pretty that girl was at one point before getting turned out and now willing to Fuck anyone that buys her a little ice., So sad. She still was decently cute but she was probably only a year or so into her spiral into death. He looks will continue going to shit, the 90-100 lbs she weighed now will be like 75-80 and she will look all gross. I’ve seen so many banging girls that let that shit destroy them :(

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
Can't say I know anyone that's done meth other than Addy....which technically is meth

Think the word responsibly is somewhat a vital part of the whole convo

Which is why I wouldn't bet on the Braves today!

Use blow responsibly! :cokeline:

Blow is fun to play with, so many things you can do with it, making rocks is super fun. But to actually find blow I can snort all the Time is crazy hard. Almost all of it destroys my nose (I have a lemon), so I gotta cram as much as possible right away until my nose shot with disgusting green snot I can’t get rid of? If I can blow it, comes back, simply won’t be able to do!! Then gotta rock it or blast off which really freaking intense and I try not doing that!! Lol. Maybe 5x in my life I had coke I could snort day after day without ruining my nose! Those were some happy times tho! Lol

Blow is fun to play with, so many things you can do with it, making rocks is super fun. But to actually find blow I can snort all the Time is crazy hard. Almost all of it destroys my nose (I have a lemon), so I gotta cram as much as possible right away until my nose shot with disgusting green snot I can’t get rid of? If I can blow it, comes back, simply won’t be able to do!! Then gotta rock it or blast off which really freaking intense and I try not doing that!! Lol. Maybe 5x in my life I had coke I could snort day after day without ruining my nose! Those were some happy times tho! Lol
Spent 10+ years doing it from open eye to shut eye, office, sneaking on flights to Vegas, all day every day hookup in LV, blah blah....was fun for sure, also sucked a bunch. Haven't touched in about 4 years now. No rehab, just will power and have been around it. No thanks.

Can't say I know anyone that's done meth other than Addy....which technically is meth

Think the word responsibly is somewhat a vital part of the whole convo

Which is why I wouldn't bet on the Braves today!

when I 1st found meth I was like (where this been all my life! Lol). Back then it was only a biker drug, wasn’t in schools, inner cities, nobody knew about. So naturally I left school where all those **** were doing Coke and acid and started hanging w bikers!! Lol. Not long after the stupid government started busting all the ppl that had no interest letting it get main steam and next thing you know there were recipes everywhere amd every loser asshole was cooking and selling to kids! Nobody cares bout crack anymore cause no white kids ruined lives on that. So they made meth the new target for war on drugs and boy did it work. Our government is some the most immoral disgusting pieces of shit! Unreal what they went thru to flood a new drug into popularity just to get more funding for their war on drug budget!! Anyways im dome clogging thread w this crazy talk!! Back to bases!!! Lol. Sorry everyone!!

• Haha
Spent 10+ years doing it from open eye to shut eye, office, sneaking on flights to Vegas, all day every day hookup in LV, blah blah....was fun for sure, also sucked a bunch. Haven't touched in about 4 years now. No rehab, just will power and have been around it. No thanks.

feel ya. I never slept from 17 till bout time I went to prison anx now I hate meth. Anytime I do little I’m like “ how did I love this so much”. Lol

Ok someone spit out a game to discuss to get my ADD ass back to focusing on task at hand! KJ got me all off track!! Lmfao

You guys think kc is built for the long Haul? If they can get decent pitching it sure feels like they every bit as good the other central team. Their biggest weakness is Matheny at manager!!
They have a unique lineup and they got rid, at least stopped playing them, of a lot of dead bats (Gordon, Starling, Cordero). They need improvement or reinforcements in the bullpen and rotation, but I like what they got going.

They have a unique lineup and they got rid, at least stopped playing them, of a lot of dead bats (Gordon, Starling, Cordero). They need improvement or reinforcements in the bullpen and rotation, but I like what they got going.

what really worries me bout their pen is Matheny was the absolute worst in the game at managing his pen here in stl!! Who knows if he got better. I did hear him do a local interview where it sounded like he had learned from his mistakes but couldn’t tell if he was being genuine or was just his PR team talking? Lol.

for years I’ve heard trade rumors bout cards getting merrifield. Never knew if legit or just stupid cards fan and our goofy media perpetuating more imaginary trades. I woulda killed for us to get him tho! That kid a hell a ball player!!

I thought adding Benintendi could be a sneaky good move. Solar ain’t hit much yet but I like him! Adding Santana was great move.

what really worries me bout their pen is Matheny was the absolute worst in the game at managing his pen here in stl!! Who knows if he got better. I did hear him do a local interview where it sounded like he had learned from his mistakes but couldn’t tell if he was being genuine or was just his PR team talking? Lol.

for years I’ve heard trade rumors bout cards getting merrifield. Never knew if legit or just stupid cards fan and our goofy media perpetuating more imaginary trades. I woulda killed for us to get him tho! That kid a hell a ball player!!

I thought adding Benintendi could be a sneaky good move. Solar ain’t hit much yet but I like him! Adding Santana was great move.
They added a couple guys I like on the hitting side. Even if Benintendi isn't as good as people think, he's better than what they had before and adds to the speeeed factor they look for.

They added a couple guys I like on the hitting side. Even if Benintendi isn't as good as people think, he's better than what they had before and adds to the speeeed factor they look for.

the al central much like the nl central. Everyone has holes. Should be a dog fight between 2-3 teams and tigers will be coming in next year or 2!!

AL and NL Central will confuse me other than spot totals, probably should just bet on dogs all season in those divisions

AL and NL Central will confuse me other than spot totals, probably should just bet on dogs all season in those divisions

a great deal my early season bets have simply been taking the team they make small dogs in these matchups cause i agree they incredibly even!!!

Umpires for #Yankees (9-12) at #Orioles (9-12): Will Little, Junior Valentine, Greg Gibson, Rob Drake (base assignments not confirmed until first pitch) First Pitch: 7:05 pm Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Umpires for #Cubs (10-11) at #Braves (9-12): Jerry Meals, Vic Carapazza, Paul Clemons, Mike Estabrook (base assignments not confirmed until first pitch) First Pitch: 7:10 pm Venue: Truist Park

Umpires for #Reds (9-12) at #Dodgers (15-7): Ted Barrett, Lance Barksdale, Stu Scheurwater (base assignments not confirmed until first pitch) First Pitch: 10:10 pm Venue: Dodger Stadium

Umpires for #Athletics (14-8) at #Rays (11-11): Brian Gorman, Chad Fairchild, Adrian Johnson, Sean Barber (base assignments not confirmed until first pitch) First Pitch: 7:10 pm Venue: Tropicana Field

Umpires for #MNTwins (7-13) at #Indians (9-11): Tom Hallion, Phil Cuzzi, Cory Blaser, Erich Bacchus (base assignments not confirmed until first pitch) First Pitch: 6:10 pm Venue: Progressive Field

Umpires for #Angels (10-10) at #Rangers (9-13): Ron Kulpa, Brian O'Nora, Ryan Wills, D.J. Reyburn (base assignments not confirmed until first pitch) First Pitch: 8:05 pm Venue: Globe Life Field

Umpires for #Phillies (10-11) at #STLCards (11-10): Jordan Baker, Mark Carlson, Chris Segal, Brennan Miller (base assignments not confirmed until first pitch) First Pitch: 7:45 pm Venue: Busch Stadium

you could probably make an educated guess down to 2 of the umps of whom may start the series

GSRO just became my Hero!

I been going mad twiddling my thumbs waiting for umps!! Lol, thanks brotha!!!

So both starters in ATL has had a really nice outing or 2 with meals calling balls and strikes. The 4 games he been behind plate this year been over city with a freaking 15 rpg average! I don’t cap like this often but sure the fuck screams a good game for meals numbers to regress!! Braves couldn’t hit a beach ball yesterday, im starting to fall in line with GW comment not to bet a team expecting them to start hitting!!

Oh nice atl roughed Davies up already also. This just looks like a game I could see ppl liking the over and then cussing a lot!! Lol

So both starters in ATL has had a really nice outing or 2 with meals calling balls and strikes. The 4 games he been behind plate this year been over city with a freaking 15 rpg average! I don’t cap like this often but sure the fuck screams a good game for meals numbers to regress!! Braves couldn’t hit a beach ball yesterday, im starting to fall in line with GW comment not to bet a team expecting them to start hitting!!
Meals hasn't really been an over guy or under guy over the years anyway, kinda middling at best. Wouldn't use him as a denominator

Meals hasn't really been an over guy or under guy over the years anyway, kinda middling at best. Wouldn't use him as a denominator

just Like that both starters have had good starts and no bad with him. I don’t consider him anything but neutral. So then the the fact he way over this year means he outta balance out soon :)

I feel like wheeler has a better chance mowing us down than waino does the Philly lineup, although phils lineup looks different tonight, who they missing? Cards lineup actually looks the best I’ve seen it all year w Carlson hitting 2nd, Yadi back, O’Neal back, and thank god no Carp! Cards lineup actually looks more formidable today than it has all year!!

I was all ready to fade cards then I saw lineup and gotta say this looks like a middle the road lineup at worst! Maybe even 10ish in league! Especially if Yadi continues hitting!! 8 hole only free out. Damn. Now I want to bet cards

Why not Gomber? Giants keep winning but I still don’t buy these prices!!
As long in MLB you think big picture I think you're good

Most likely after 162 the NL West will be LAD, SD, AZ/Col and distant 5th SF

Think that's the recipe to employ for all divisions but as mentioned, both Centrals can SMD

You guys think kc is built for the long Haul? If they can get decent pitching it sure feels like they every bit as good the other central team. Their biggest weakness is Matheny at manager!!

no they have been playing the sisters of the blind

speaking of Plesac is starting to look like a bet i will be pissed if i make and pissed when i don't and he wins

the umps you can exploit don't really exist anymore. Only real advantage are the rookies who are used to AAA where guys can't paint corners and Doug Eddings

As long in MLB you think big picture I think you're good

Most likely after 162 the NL West will be LAD, SD, AZ/Col and distant 5th SF

Think that's the recipe to employ for all divisions but as mentioned, both Centrals can SMD

whoa you mean LAD SD

SF ARI

COL

Carlson is starting to figure it out.

without a doubt. I saw it in the playoffs last year we finally kept one the right guys! Lol, now only if Oneal stays healthy I have no doubt he can hit 30-35 bombs on the year while playing solid defense. I guess the idea is eventually Bader be back in center and while that a fantastic out field defense im still not sold on bader’s bat in lineup.

I feel like wheeler has a better chance mowing us down than waino does the Philly lineup, although phils lineup looks different tonight, who they missing? Cards lineup actually looks the best I’ve seen it all year w Carlson hitting 2nd, Yadi back, O’Neal back, and thank god no Carp! Cards lineup actually looks more formidable today than it has all year!!

Is Justin Williams going to learn to hit?

Back