Monday Discussion-- NBA-

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#003366 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=200>Team Name </TD><TD align=right width=95>Spread </TD><TD align=middle width=95>Total</TD><TD align=middle width=55>MoneyLn</TD><TD align=right width=85>T1 Total </TD><TD align=right width=85>T2 Total </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>6:30 pm (NBA) NBA Playoffs - Best of Seven Orlando leads 3 - 1 </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>717</TD><TD width=180>Toronto Raptors</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=right width=45>+285</TD><TD align=right width=85>98</TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>718</TD><TD width=180>Orlando Magic</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-7½</TD><TD align=middle width=85>203</TD><TD align=right width=45>-345</TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD align=right width=85>105</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>7:00 pm (TNT) NBA Playoffs - Best of Seven Boston leads 2 - 1 </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>719</TD><TD width=180>Boston Celtics</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-9</TD><TD align=middle width=85>190</TD><TD align=right width=45>-500</TD><TD align=right width=85>99</TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>720</TD><TD width=180>Atlanta Hawks</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=right width=45>+400</TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD align=right width=85>91</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>9:30 pm (TNT) NBA Playoffs - Best of Seven Los Angeles leads 3 - 0 </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>721</TD><TD width=180>Los Angeles Lakers</TD><TD align=right width=85>-4½ -105</TD><TD align=middle width=85>227</TD><TD align=right width=45>-188</TD><TD align=right width=85>115½</TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>722</TD><TD width=180>Denver Nuggets</TD><TD align=right width=85> -115</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=right width=45>+168</TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD align=right width=85>112</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#003366 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Line Changes Made Within Last 15 Minutes Are </TD><TD width="1%" bgColor=#666666>Highlighted.</TD><TD width="98%"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TIme to pick some winners here- I have no idea why my typing is now Orange

3 games should be interesting games for sure--

Have some leans the way some games should go..

LAKERS vs CHICKEN MCNUGGETS

MCNUGGETS are finished this is an easy bet on the Lakers. The line is now -4.5 for the Lakers an unheard of 6 point swing from game 3 to game 4. Granted the LAKERS are a machine and the NUGGETS are crap.

So let us bet the house on the Lakers?? Not so fast my friends- there is something bigger than the GAME and that is called MANHOOD: THe game is secondary here, what is important is that the NUGGETS are being called out as MEN here. Teams in this spot just like Phoenix, and Houston was down 2-0 to Utah seem to be like 138-0 in this spot. To the Lakers tomorrow it is a basketball game-- To the NUGGETS it is a whole off season of embarassment. The game is nothing, THe Nuggets should be playing for their lives--

Point- Last game the Nuggets were watching the NFL draft in the locker room before the game- The game meant nothing to them last game, and they had no pride. This is an opportunity for them to salvage some pride--

I doubt it this time you would see the Nuggets watching the Sopranos before gametime or Desperate Housewives.

I think the Nuggets start out fast, and think a 1st qtr or halftime bet should be good as I think they can at least get a halftime lead. If they lose it will be in a tight game, and not a blowout--

We lost a football game today 40-0 and after the game there was arguing, finger pointing, and an emergency practice called on Wednesday. Everyone is pissed and working out and ready to take the field next week. I know exactly how the Nuggets feel in this spot--

THe value here would be anything before the 2nd half, where Lakers can turn up the intensity.

Everything that being a man stands for points to an inspired effort from the Lakers tomorrow. If they come out flat then the careers of Carmelo, Martin, Camby and AI are done, they will be known as losers and quitters. There is no problem losing, but not trying is another issue

Raps vs Magic:

This series is very interesting::

This series is very close and should not be 3-1 Orlando--

Sammy why is it 3-1???

RAPS 4th QTR D-- This is a softy Euro team, they do not have the strong black guys with the bulk to make rejections and hard fouls-- They have no Chandlers, Duncans, Landrys, Battiers, Mutombos--

THey have Christian BOSH who weighs about 120 pounds-- This is why they cannot stop anyone- Their rotation vs the 3 pointer is bad also--

KAPONO cannot guard, Bargagni is shit- Calderone sucks on D--

Raps could be up 3-1 in this series. They lost game 2 when they were up late but let TURKY drive and put in a layup and then BOSH one of the biggest chokers in the NBA missed as usual..

Game 3 they blew out the Magic, and game 4 they had the game, and blew it late with horrible D and classic RAPTOR meltdown--

WHY do they meltdown-- AS I SAID THE RAPS AND THE MAVS WILL NOT WIN 2 GAMES IN A ROW, THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, MAYBE 1 GAME BUT NOT 2 IN A ROW-

THe line of Orlando -7.5 is artificially HIGH-- Raps are a good DOG but a terrible favorite--

Bottom line- These teams are very very evenly matched-- I don't think Orlando can lay -7.5 vs this team. WHY- They have no D, their D is not good enough to stop the RAPS enough to build a big lead--

I think if the Raps lose they can keep it within this number- They do not win games, but always seem to be close and in these games in the 4th qtr.
Even in game 2 they were down 18 early and were leading with 30 seconds left--

Raptors cannot win games on the road but can cover them I believe especially when ORLANDO should be around -5 here not -7.5.

Celtics vs HAWKS----

Want no part of this one-- I think ATL is dangerous for one reason- THey have nothing to lose-- They are not tight and dont give a fuck cause no one expected them to win-- The logic here is that Boston does what Detroit did and kick the shit out of ATL in the 2nd half and cover this one.

We will find out quickly how good Boston is, if they cannot beat ATL tomororw or crush them people willl call this team a FRAUD and jump off them as NBA title contendors.

Celtics D had a tough time vs ATL who drove the ball a lot with HORFORD- if ATL takes jumpers I think they lose badly-- But ATL can get hot with SMITH, BIBBY and HORFORD- ATL is not bad offensively, I think BOSTON did not have a good shooting game last one- They need Garnett to shoot lose and stop talking, and give the ball to Pierce and Cassel and ALlen

ANOTHER TREND I NOTICED:::

Sundays games:::

Cleveland rebounded after the 35 point win and won today vs WIZ- a total different game than game 3 at WIz-

Suns won in game 4 and also reboudned a different story from game 3 vs the Spurs where they got schooled-

Hornets came back and kicked the shit out of the Mavs in game 4 as they were hungry for it, unlike game 3 where the Mavs won the game-

detroit also beat Philly badly after getting killed in game 3.

Saturday games--

Lakers trend continued and they kicked the shit out of the NUGs again

Celts lost unlike their trend of beating the ATL good in game 1 and game 2

Houston lost in game 4 unlike how they shocked Utah in game 3

Raps lost in game 4 unlike how they blew out ORL in game 3

WHat is this trend- Except for LAKers who have won all 3 games in a row-

All the games on Saturday and Sunday involving a Game 3 and Game 4 did not have the same team win 2 in a row-- The only team going for 2 in a row is the LAKERS tomorrow with a win in game 4--

INteresting that basically it flips exactly from the previous result--

WOuld this mean on MOnday-- That the picks would be Raptors, Celtics and Nuggets???????

Basically it is hard to keep beating the same team 2 in a row-- This makes me believe that the Hawks will lose to the Celts-- Nugs may cover this one at least first half for sure-- Raps should give it their all to secure the cover and maybe WIN???

Also Im cheering for the Lakers big time, but I dont think they cover or even win maybe. I grab the Hawks for shits and giggles

I really think the nuggs will avoid the sweep and get a big win tomorrow.

If you saw melo after the game getting on everyone for "givin up" as he said, I dont think this team will just lay over and die at home. They still have something to prove.
I think they come out shooting lights out and finally win one.

Hawks +9 will definitely be a play for me as well.

Will throw Magic in a ML parlay probably with the dbacks, i think that two teamer has some serious potential.

GL guys

All the games on Saturday and Sunday involving a Game 3 and Game 4 did not have the same team win 2 in a row-- The only team going for 2 in a row is the LAKERS tomorrow with a win in game 4--

INteresting that basically it flips exactly from the previous result--

WOuld this mean on MOnday-- That the picks would be Raptors, Celtics and Nuggets???????

like what you said about that. but celtics still laying a lot of wood. the nuggets? these are the gangstas we have bet against for the first three games. if i do put money on them it will be for 1st quarter/half indeed. raptors look good. raptors will keep it close hey they might win.

paul pierce is one pissed off MOFO after Al Horford got right in his face last game. There is no way pierce will let a rookie get a way with that. I'm thinking pierce will try to do everything possible to BLOWOUT that shit ass hawks team. I'll eat that chalk baby!

BOS -9

LAKERS vs CHICKEN MCNUGGETS

To the NUGGETS it is a whole off season of embarassment. The game is nothing, THe Nuggets should be playing for their lives--

I think the Nuggets start out fast, and think a 1st qtr or halftime bet should be good as I think they can at least get a halftime lead. If they lose it will be in a tight game, and not a blowout--

THe value here would be anything before the 2nd half, where Lakers can turn up the intensity.

Everything that being a man stands for points to an inspired effort from the Nuggets tomorrow. If they come out flat then the careers of Carmelo, Martin, Camby and AI are done, they will be known as losers and quitters. There is no problem losing, but not trying is another issue

Sammy my thoughts exactly bro. I just wonder about the character of Melo, and if he cares what his Legacy is.

Leaning Boston -9, Tor +4 1st half and game and Den ML and +5, under 227. Not sure yet.

Boston gets there wake up call tonight.
Same as NO last night, Orlando is the better team in this series but I feel the strong play is Tor +4 1st half. Toronto will carry their confidence over tonight from Game 3 early on. Still undecided on the game line. 7.5 seems like a lot too me.
Den +5 is suicide but if this team has any heart they will come to play. Yes the Lakers are playing about as well as any team right now but I like to play a desperate team. Den +2.5 1st half might be a better play. I originally like the Laker under but who knows with this two shitbag defensive teams.

GL with the play Meatballs. :shake:

Back