Monday bases

It is time to panic now, these games are looking terrible. Got to hope the Braves come back that is my best chance. The Angels at Nats, that shit isn't going over, no way on that.

Damn I have really hit a rough patch, well all last week it was breaking even about. Then Sunday I fucked up big time. Tonight well could blow both of these. Hopefully Atlanta will at least come back and win, then that will be a push if they win by 1. Probably that is the best I could hope for now. Unless they just start getting to Koehler big time, start ripping his ass. I think that could happen, cuz Koehler isn't that good, but don't know maybe they won't. Ha, darth fader is back in my browsers on my thread, well you better hope sober Tuck shows up, Matt, or the fading isn't gonna work out. Guess Sunday, and today looks good on the fading. But I don't think the Braves are gonna lose, they will come back and win. Push there, and a win with Baltimore. Fuck fading the Baltimore pick would have been bad, that was a lot of juice, unless you took Boston -1.

Booooooom!!!!! Andrleton Simmons with a shot bitch, tie game 1-1. Now let's kick their fucking ass Atlanta. Get after that bitch Koehler, he ain't shit anyway, fuck that bitch.

Doing the tomahawk chop here in Lincoln, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhh, ohhhhh, ha don't know how you can type that. Atlanta has a shot to cover the -1, need a fucking hit here. Freeman fucked it up last at bat.

Fuck struck him out, looks like I may have to settle for a push. Well unless the Braves score a run in the 8th, doubt it.

The Rockies are a winner, fuck am up 5-0 already. Vogelsong, he is a bitch, I will bet against him every chance I get. The Rocks are clubbing his ass so far.

Woooo Cubs with a run, go Cubs go, go Cubs go, hey Chicago what do you say, Cubs are gonna win today. They got the power they got the speed, to be the best in the national league, ha, that is the song they play when they win at the end of the game.

Hell yeah 3 run homer for Wood, the pitcher blasting off, lol, I will take it, Cubs up 4-0. So have 2 games looking real good the Rocks and the Cubs. Fuck the 2 I laid huge juice with aren't looking as good. Oh man, Miami about hit a 2 run homer, whoa!!! Hopefully the Braves can get out of this mess. Right now, if I can get a push on the Braves game. Then lose the Nats over, that will be okay. Cuz Cubs and Rocks are good for sure at this point.

Shit we got a late rally in Washington DC on the over. Could happen now, the Angels are rolling now.

Damn it, a review and now the Marlins could tie it up. Ha, this shit is crazy right now. Shit is popping off.

Yes, Braves got out of the jam. Now time to add a run in the bottom of the 8th, and cover the -1, let's go baby!!!!

GL

They got in games bro....chat with others if you want

I like you bro....just saying they got places to chat:shake:

Yeah, twink I just stay in my thread always, don't know why, guess I like talking to myself better than talking to others.

Welcome to the jungle darth fader, your gonna die, ha ha.

Shit, Atlanta is fucking this up, damn, got to get out of a huge jam now.

Ha Carlos Marmol, this will secure the win for the Braves, man he blows. The Braves could get a walk of 2 run homer or more, so I get the win here.

Fuck, Oakland is ripping Darvish, man, I thought about that one. I was thinking about last year, and the year before that at Oakland, fuckin fuck, that would have been a winner cuz Oaktown is blowing their ass out.

Heyward never fucking bunts, so why ask him to, let him swing away. That is piss poor managing by the Braves there.

Ha, I don't know why anyone would pick up Marmol, that guy blows. Man, he is terrible, that is putting it mildly. Ha ha, he will probably walk in the winning run.

Well, we got a fucking rumble now, bring it bitch ass Marlins, I'm not losing my -1 that paid out the ass for. Shit, that isn't fucking happening bitches. Atlanta should pull it out I would think, but damn this sucks cuz I have a ton of juice tied up in this one. I am a bit nervous right now.

Well with the Braves relievers vs the Marlins relievers I should be okay. I didn't expect to be in this situation, got to fight my ass to a push, lol, shit Miami is in business here crap.

Wooo, Braves shut it down, now time to get a 2 run homer to cover the -1, that would be nice, but I will just take a win and a push at this point. They have made a mess of this game, shouldn't be close at all.

Boooom!!!! Gattis with a 2 run bomb. Ha, so winner winner, cash the ticket bitch. Darth fader sit the fuck down, you don't fade Tuck baby, shit *****.

Oh yeah we rollin niggaz, looks like the only loser on the day was that Nats over. This week is gonna be all Tuck, all the time, winners, fucking winners. Get the fuck outta here darth fader, haha, I don't even know who he is, he just showed up in my browsers. Well if he faded today, he is taking it square in the ass, a high hard one, lol.

Gonna be up about 2800 for the day, that is nice. Unless the Rocks, or the Cubs blow it. They both look good at this point. Yeah I'm fucking beating that ass this week, the bookie better fucking cut me off, ha, gonna whoop his ass this week. Just a start here Monday, gonna keep it rolling all week.

Fuck I gotta go to bed can't watch this shit come in. Well the Rocks -1, and the Cubs -1 look like winners so then I will have won 2800 for the day. Fucking Arroyo and Vogelsong, ha, both of those guys blow.

Yeah, if your looking for somebody to fade you best step the fuck on, and get the fuck outta here, ha, looks like darth fader left the browsers here in my thread. Yeah you got yo ass beat *****, haha, jeah don't fuck with me now, nah, nah, it is on.

Back