Monday, 8/27 Discussion

At 21 years (257 days) old, Torres is the 2nd youngest Yankees player to hit his 20th home run ... right behind Mickey Mantle (20-251) and ahead of Joe DiMaggio (21-266) and Lou Gehrig (22-90)

At 21 years (257 days) old, Torres is the 2nd youngest Yankees player to hit his 20th home run ... right behind Mickey Mantle (20-251) and ahead of Joe DiMaggio (21-266) and Lou Gehrig (22-90)

Going to guess Kevin Maas was right there with them?

Nope he came up late at 25.

Baker at home plate for Houston, Next 2 days belong fairly well Tuesday and Wednesday is a great day for Houston not sure with Oakland. Cole has been a major magnet this year for terrible umps

These Wrigley Field totals are going to be the death of me. 7 after 3 and gonna be a loser. Javy getting picked off in the first cost me. And of course Albert can’t come through with a sac fly in the bottom of the 7th. Just unreal how often that happens to be. My four other leans all winners.

Nice work tonight Ryno. Feel like a lot of us capped this night really really well. With my Wawrinka win in the open, looking at a 6-0 sweep as long as the Rox don’t fall asleep.

That was a bit inside.. Rockies got the call there ..

Eric Young was 0-21 and comes up with 2 hits on last two at bats .. baseball is crazy

Only bet of the night and it’s a gut wrenching game that doesn’t look too good going to the 9th

Bellini is one I'd never bet an over regardless of who's pitching. One of maybe 3 or 4

Back