monday 1h plays

O

ontime23

monday plays

orlando/washington ov 100 1h

Orlando is on a back to back but game ending early yesterday even with a short trip from ATL. Washington forces tempo as much as any team in the NBA and there defense is always suspect. I'm expecting a big 1h from Arenas and co. as well

Spurs/NYK ov 94

Okay Spurs 4th in 5 nights, but Pop is pretty bright yesterdays game at 1pm and a short travel from toronto to NY for the Spurs only one player played over 30 minutes yesterday that being Parker at 32 minutes. I expect these guys to come out and execute early and the Knicks will give them lots of opportunities due to their offense first minds. I see lots of fouls in this first half with the spurs and knicks both scoring a lot. Tim Duncan FT's is better and Curry will hav 2 or 3 and Tim should take advantage of Frye. I also like Elson and Oberto to give them more fast break oppoertunities also during the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
SAS/NYK 2H Ov 100 very small play, but think its solid as Spurs cannot release do to talent on Knicks and Isaih pushing his team.

Detroit +5

I think they bounce back tonight

Detroit/Utah ov 94.5

Both teams can score and shoot the ball pretty good. They both will look to get off to a fast start. Especially the Pistons I think with hearing people sayin they are in the bottom half of the east.

GS/MAVS ov 100

This pace is franatic and Avery got ejected so probably some lack of defense in the 2nd by the mavs as well

Det/Utah ov 98

I want to go under but the D for both is suspect and they have guys that can make baskets.

LAC/Port ov 93.5

I think these Clips turns it up and gets some easy baskets and make a layup.

Back