Monday 03/07/16 NBA discussion thread

How so ? You're obviously not watching the game.

Mavs were in a bad spot and it caught up with them in the 2nd half, refs helped them early.
Didn't see the first half, but third quarter... Clips would have got away with murder with those refs...

Divol the officiating was VERY Dallas friendly in the 1h. Dallas isn't in the same league defensively. It's a bunch of misfits when it comes to defense. Not a good team defense by any stretch. One of the worst in the league IMO

Didn't see the first half, but third quarter... Clips would have got away with murder with those refs...

I'm very surprised I didn't know you were that way I thought you would say Congrats to all the Clip bettors. Games like that don't come along that often. I know Dirk was playing and they needed the win. I love that when the talking heads not this time but you'll hear it soon it's a must game and that means what? I was surprised you do good work here I always look forward to your insight.

I never said that Dallas lost because of the refs. Dallas lost because CP3 got on fire and Dallas slowly faded away. That still doesn't mean that the refs were ok. They really killed Dallas in the third quarter. So many obvious and hard fouls and no calls...
The fact that Dallas probably still would have lost got nothing to do with that. No matter who I bet, I always prefer the refs to do the job right (and if they are mistaken, I obviously prefer it in a way that helps my bet and not hurt it).

Back