Monday 03/04/13 NBA discussion thread

Really wanted a big NO half time lead. Next game Lakers who have dominated them doubt they keep a lead

Right huge look ahead. Just got cute trying too get a half time bet.
Still plenty of game left, but was suprised others didnt look at Orlando..

the spot like u pointed out and that Monty is 4-0 vs them

still lotta game left but Hornets layin this number is wild

Hornets closed the final 5 minutes out 15-0. It was 36-31 Magic.

Atlanta has protected the ball decently on this trip. If you turn it over you get blown out by Denver. Situation is prime for Denver but Atlanta won't lay down off a loss like that last night. Not like the Nuggets can ever really light you up. If Atlanta packs the paint that's how you compete in Denver.

No play on the Dirty for me. Local insisting I take the juiced +10.5 on offer.

Hawks probably cover...

No, just 'insisted'. Like he was giving me a gift. His odds were Denver -10.5 (+102) - Atlanta +10.5 (-124)

Line is definitely inflated though, thought a 7.5 would be more appropriate.

No, just 'insisted'. Like he was giving me a gift. His odds were Denver -10.5 (+102) - Atlanta +10.5 (-124)

Line is definitely inflated though, thought a 7.5 would be more appropriate.
crazy juice for a local

Tyson chandler with the huge block on Kyrie and Knicks fouled with .7 on the clock for the cover opportunity

cavs game is perfect example of why this year for me anyway has been just brutal to stake

unreal beats and just plain craziness...shit u just cant cap

ret if i go on a nice run in the nba, and then have like 2 or 3 that dont go my way ill shut it down for 3-5 days and cap/read here but not bet

just too many easy ways to lose/bad beats

LMAO. JJ Barea just punked Ray Allen and called him a fucking pussy to his face... twice. Happened right after JJ got called for a Flagrant 2. ahahahahahahhaah

Twinkies I would say GS rolls buts other forum members say GS folding up shop n not making playoffs?!

The warriors are in a terrible spot tonight coming home from the 5 game eastern roadie. 5th game in 7 nights. I know the warriors are much better at home but their schedule is very favorable the rest of the season and they know that. It's not like this is a must win and it being against a non conference foe I just don't see any reason to take the warriors.

Raptors +6.5

GS beat Toronto in Toronto. GS was off yesterday, Toronto on back to back. Toronto terrible on the road 8-21 while GS pretty good at home 18-7. I want to take GS but 6.5 is a little steep for me. I'm hoping Toronto can get a lead and i can get a good in-game line or 2H bet.

$(KGrHqV,!hUFEiosfW)HBRM6)SM1,Q~~60_35.JPG
this might be better than my
$(KGrHqJ,!jgE2vMb86gIBN+g-KjJGw~~_12.JPG

Back