Monday 02/11/13 NBA discussion thread

Indiana is no longer playable because Watson is a go and he's proven he can win in this league. Fading fat D Will was fun.

Bought Cleveland down to 6
Player

<tbody>
[TD="class: cat, bgcolor: ffffff, colspan: 2"]

<tbody>
[TD="width: *"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]

<tbody>
[TD="align: right"]
board_s.gif
[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]

[TD="class: ultrasmall, width: 150, bgcolor: ffffff"] PLAYER
Hall of Famer
4star.gif

blank.gif
[/TD]
[TD="class: msg, width: 100%, bgcolor: ffffff"]
s3.gif
s3.gif
s3.gif
s3.gif
s3.gif
s3.gif
s3.gif
=NOW 23-0

MONDAY: CLE-6
[/TD]

</tbody>

Yep. Looking at the immediate as opposed to the future means this Net franchise is doomed for quite a while. But was a shady criminal-tied Russian billionaire, Jay Z, hooker-themed cheerleaders and the Illuminati ever going to work. Unlikely...

your pessimism cracks me up

The Russian put together this dog shit team full of contracts nobody wanted. One of the poorest situations in all of basketball are the Nets. No cap room, ever, no superstars, no ceiling, no future. His lack of patience is what did this team in. Dwight getting his act together and getting traded there is there only chance at a playoff series win in the next 5 years.

you do know that the russian is not afraid to pay luxury tax right?

well thats not the point lol

i laid -113 on the cavs/mavs ml parlay... i'll be fine with it if either team loses

lean bulls, marquette, kansas

Pop at it again. Frenchie's knee looked fine last night.

In Gary Neal and Patty Mills, I trust...

Now hearing Stephen Jackson gonna sit as well.

Pop and his last minute shit, oh well.

Bulls will crush them. First home game after long road trip. Will have plenty of energy.

Booz always dominates the 'lesser' players, not so much the 'better' ones.

Splitter just went down, although he looks okay...

This is like baseball. You as a team expect to play against a top pitcher and then last minute they put in a nobody and you lose focus. Bulls have been good receently against top tier teams at home and on Monday at home. Now after a brutal road trip they are at home vs Spurs after the Spurs destroy Nets and they are totally focused on game and Pops bulls the swing door stunt playing no one and they lose it.

SA man...its the team...no other team buys into what the coach is preachin more then the Spurs

that and they draft incredibly well

And another thing... what the hell happened to the Bulls defense? They've turned pretty soft since the start of the season...

Winning so far with NO and Wizards. Indiana, Bulls, Cleveland ( which I only bet because of the 23-0 trend) and Dallas look like garbage.

Thanks guys.

Spurs now undefeated when leading at halftime on the road.

This team is something else but it shows how weak the East is this year. Heat ain't repeating this season...

Back