Monday 02/09/15 NBA discussion thread

sorry for the late posts,, had to clear some snow...for another storm coming thursday night...

Nobody's fault Knowing the NBA should have waited a bit. Would have bet them anyway most likely but could have picked up +11. Careful in that snow gotta a bitch driving..

Nobody's fault Knowing the NBA should have waited a bit. Would have bet them anyway most likely but could have picked up +11. Careful in that snow gotta a bitch driving..

no driving,, heading out for rd 2 with snowblower.. i am everyones favorite neighbor come morning... clear the end of driveways that the town plow has pushed in.. and all the firehydrants..

i took the clipps+9 earlier - medium..

Can't believe the line on the Mavs game only dropped a half point with the news Redick would play. That was easily worth 6 or 7 points. And Chandler and Ellis have left the game with injuries in the first 4:30. Looking like a blowout for the Clippers.

Under the circumstances probably a good bit more. They're still short-handed in a grueling scheduling spot, and his backup is Austin Rivers.

Can't cap in-game injuries but yeah, given the current circumstances the Clippers should be favored by 1.

Hesitant to buy out because it's a certainty the Clips will have heavy legs in the latter stages of the 2nd half.

Chandler doubtful. Monta ?

Everyone was trying to fade the spurs okc hawks wrong teams fade dallas. Remember the keys to winning today = don't overthink

Everyone was trying to fade the spurs okc hawks wrong teams fade dallas. Remember the keys to winning today = don't overthink

lol

Ellis and Chandler got injured in the 1st quarter. Did you include that in your capping?

Great call

I don't cap players, I don't give a shit who's in or out.

What's the capping method. Jersey color, ethnicity ratio, how the team name rolls off the tongue or the tried and true dartboard method ?

In-game injuries to major contributors fuck a team up something good in the NBA and you'd be lying if you said otherwise.

Teams in the Clippers spot tonight had a 0% SU win rate and 20% cover rate, granted it's a smallish sample being 8 straight road games.

From another angle (road dog having given up 100+ points in 3 consecutive games), the Clips were in a 26.1% SU win rate scenario out of 533 games sampled.

Grats on your lucky hit, Captain Hindsight.

Keep overthinking with all those fancy trends. Injuries or not clips were winning this game. I'll give you another dog tomm..

What's the capping method. Jersey color, ethnicity ratio, how the team name rolls off the tongue or the tried and true dartboard method ?

In-game injuries to major contributors fuck a team up something good in the NBA and you'd be lying if you said otherwise.

Teams in the Clippers spot tonight had a 0% SU win rate and 20% cover rate, granted it's a smallish sample being 8 straight road games.

From another angle (road dog having given up 100+ points in 3 consecutive games), the Clips were in a 26.1% SU win rate scenario out of 533 games sampled.

Grats on your lucky hit, Captain Hindsight.

Back