[TD="class: linesTotals"]Under 198.5 +100[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Line projections:

Houston Rockets / Boston Celtics: +3.0, 201.5
San Antonio Spurs / New Orleans Hornets: +6.0, 206.5
Denver Nuggets / Utah Jazz: +5.0, 199.0

Milwaukee at Toronto
Over is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in Toronto.
Bucks are 6-0 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Toronto.
Bucks are 11-3 ATS in the last 14 meetings.
Favorite is 11-4 ATS in the last 15 meetings.
Road team is 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings.

Houston at Boston
Favorite is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
Home team is 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Boston.
Rockets are 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings in Boston.
Rockets are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings.

Phoenix at New York
Suns are 3-0-1 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
Over is 10-2 in the last 12 meetings in New York.
Underdog is 16-5-1 ATS in the last 22 meetings.
Road team is 4-0-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

Washington at Chicago
Wizards are 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Chicago.
Under is 20-6 in the last 26 meetings.
Wizards are 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings in Chicago.
Underdog is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

San Antonio at New Orleans
Home team is 22-8 ATS in the last 30 meetings.
Spurs are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Underdog is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Spurs are 0-5 ATS in the last 5 meetings in New Orleans.

Orlando at Dallas
Over is 7-1-1 in the last 9 meetings in Dallas.
Magic are 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Dallas.
Over is 14-3 in the last 17 meetings.
Favorite is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Road team is 16-5 ATS in the last 21 meetings.
Magic are 0-4 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

Denver at Utah
Nuggets are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Nuggets are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Utah.
Over is 3-1-1 in the last 5 meetings in Utah.
Road team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

just a basic question: what does 3 PT% means? : 3 PT% success or total 3 PT 's shot attempts?

bad couple of days..after a great friday night
wiz have 4 games this week, if they dont go at least 2-2 they will fire their coach (karl available), my .02

The Suns and Bulls are first two that jump off the page. Suns underrated, Knicks due for a regression. Bulls playing excellent ball and Wash does not handle good teams well. While the Bulls current records does not suggest a "good team", their current form does.

The Suns and Bulls are first two that jump off the page. Suns underrated, Knicks due for a regression. Bulls playing excellent ball and Wash does not handle good teams well. While the Bulls current records does not suggest a "good team", their current form does.

Agree bulls. They r in good form. Suns without Bledsoe cause you any concern?

Agree bulls. They r in good form. Suns without Bledsoe cause you any concern?

It's only a concern when the Suns are in a B2B, or are in a situation where fatigue is a concern, and thus the minutes for Goran need to be monitored. Tonight is the last game of their road trip, which I look at as a motivating factor. Having off yesterday should help, but now that I take a closer look this will be 5 in 7. Conflicting angles end up in a pass for me. However, long term, Bledsoe being out will not factor in my decision making process.

Orlando are depleted, Vucevic is out, Afflalo is doubtful, Nelson is questionable, Harris is apparently playing through a lot of pain.

I been fading the Suns since Bledsoe injury and it proves to be right so far.
I think that Suns have draft on their mind, not winning.

Knicks have been playing really well since 2014 began, and I think this change is permanent after Woodson's benching of JR Smith. Smith came out last game against the Sixers not only hitting shots, but also passing up on shots he is known to take. New York is also occasionally running their offense through Stoudemire in the post, which allows for Melo and others to have wide open looks due to double teams.

If both JR and Stoudemire continue with their stellar performances, there's no reason the Knicks should not win by 10+. I have the line at Knicks -7... I'm playing it.

Knicks have been playing really well since 2014 began, and I think this change is permanent after Woodson's benching of JR Smith. Smith came out last game against the Sixers not only hitting shots, but also passing up on shots he is known to take. New York is also occasionally running their offense through Stoudemire in the post, which allows for Melo and others to have wide open looks due to double teams.

If both JR and Stoudemire continue with their stellar performances, there's no reason the Knicks should not win by 10+. I have the line at Knicks -7... I'm playing it.

Damn bruh -7

I'm seeing -4 or -4.5 everywhere...

NBA information

Hot teams
-- Toronto won seven of last nine games (9-0 vs spread).
-- Rockets won three of last four games.
-- Knicks won their last four games, allowing 87.3 ppg (4-8 HF).
-- Chicago won/covered its last five games.
-- Spurs won seven of their last eight games.
-- Mavericks won four of their last five games.
-- Nuggets won last five games, covered last four. Utah won three of its last four home games.

Cold Teams
-- Bucks lost their last five games (0-5 vs spread).
-- Celtics lost last eight games, covered last three.
-- Suns lost three of their last four games (11-5 AU).
-- Wizards lost five of their last seven games (6-2 last eight AU).
-- Pelicans lost last five games, covered one of last seven.
-- Magic lost its last seven games (0-7 vs spread).

Series records
-- Raptors lost ten of their last eleven games with Milwaukee.
-- Celtics lost five of last seven games with Houston.
-- Suns are 3-5 in last five games vs New York, 2-3 in last five here.
-- Bulls won 11 of last 15 games with Washington.
-- Pelicans lost eight of last nine games with San Antonio.
-- Magic lost last three games with Dallas, by 6-15-8 points.
-- Nuggets won three of last four games with Utah.

Totals

-- Five of last six Milwaukee games stayed under total.
-- Six of last eight Houston road games stayed under total; four of last five Boston games went over
-- Five of last seven Phoenix road games stayed under total.
-- Seven of last nine Washington road games went over total.
-- Six of last eight San Antonio road games went over total.
-- Nine of last ten Orlando road games stayed under the total.
-- Five of last six Denver games went over the total.

http://armadillosports.com/cbasketball.html

if you like phoenix, FH is the better play i think

this knicks team has turned a corner when it comes to team chemistry

Apologize for late post. Think I am getting well.
Re Suns game. Have not bet the Suns since Minn. Did not really want to bet them today.
No choice
Took Suns first half because of Knicks horrific record in first halfs at home especially after Wins. Played the first half under 100 major Knick trend
Felt I had to play the Suns plus 4 after seeing Knick game tomorrow at Carolina Bobcats.
GL

I been fading the Suns since Bledsoe injury and it proves to be right so far.
I think that Suns have draft on their mind, not winning.

They are in the thick of the playoff race. What have you seen from Phx that would make you think they have the draft on their mind. I think Bledsoe is very overrated.

Combination of food poisoning from a Denny at Priam and I think it weakened my resistance to some bug

Divol's draft remark was fairly stupid but the way the Suns are shooting now---
Anyway Eric is fine and seriously missed because the back up point guards all have serious weaknesses. Barbosa should be the best option I believe.

Would normally think about a second half bet but with Plumlee comatose and this bench doing nothing-- this just looks like a burial.
Now a 4 point game---???

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>INJURY UPDATE - <a href="https://twitter.com/gordonhayward">@gordonhayward</a> is OUT tonight vs <a href="https://twitter.com/denvernuggets">@denvernuggets</a> with muscle strain in his left hip flexor. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DENatUTA&amp;src=hash">#DENatUTA</a></p>&mdash; Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) <a href="https://twitter.com/utahjazz/statuses/422902789174349824">January 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Great luck. A little hot and at half time hit over 98.5 and Suns minus .5. Get that straight up win as well. Just a great game for me and by the way
THE PHOENIX SUNS HAVE NOT HAD A 3 GAME ATS LOSING STREAK THIS SEASON

They are in the thick of the playoff race. What have you seen from Phx that would make you think they have the draft on their mind. I think Bledsoe is very overrated.
It's just common sense and I don't think that Suns are that dumb, to fight for the 8th seed in the West.
I think that fading the Suns this season, at the right spots, has my best record from all the teams in the league.

Bottom line is that Suns have a lot of raw potential and good players, but they at the moment, don't have anything even close to building a team that can make it to the second round of the playoffs.

On the other hand, if they will manage to give some minutes to Len (when he is healthy) and get some decent draft picks, it can be a very interesting team.

On top of that, in the beginning of the season, they were seriously underrated and were getting amazing lines. Now they are overrated and get really strange lines as 1 point dog in Detroit for example was too good to pass on as a spot to fade them.

Also, teams are learning how to play this Suns team. They are run and hustle team (so Bledsoe is really missed) with big guys playing as three point shooters. Against big teams, they really struggle.

The Suns are certainly on the small side. If Eric does not make it back this season which I doubt they have little chance in the playoffs. Are the Suns trying to make the playoffs? Absolutely. Their offers of valuable draft picks for quality players is not exactly a secret.With Eric back and in good shape with developments that are very reasonable they could be a real threat to any team in the West. Can not see them winning the West. Coach still too green. Was very pleased to see Barbosa break out today. Suns are not like any other team in the West currently. They are not cast in a mold that can not alter.
Pretty much all i have to say about this. GL

The cold streak continues. Nothing really sticks out to me tomorrow.

[TABLE="class: statistics_table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_header, colspan: 10"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder, align: center"]Pos[/TH]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder"]Player[/TH]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder"]Injury[/TH]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder"]Status[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]12/30/13[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]G[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Xavier Henry[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Knee[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]out indefinitely[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]12/19/13[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]G[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Kobe Bryant[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Knee[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]expected to miss 6 weeks[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]12/12/13[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]G[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Steve Blake[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Elbow[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]out indefinitely[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]11/11/13[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]G[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Steve Nash[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Back[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]out indefinitely[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]01/13/14[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]F[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Pau Gasol[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Foot[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]is downgraded to doubtful Tuesday vs. Cleveland[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]01/01/14[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Jordan Farmar[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Hamstring[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]expected to miss 4 weeks[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Divol is on the right side currently here and you are very wrong. Bledsoe being out is terrible for the Suns. Can they adapt--not sure.

Back