Moirai Tennis

0-1 -1.1u
Fell just short yesterday, was looking good but Kyrgios had a mental collapse in the 4th set.

Gael Monfils -130 (v Richard Gasquet)
Feliciano Lopez -130 (v Dominic Thiem)
o21 Games -110 (Belinda Bencic v Jelena Jankovic)
Caroline Wozniacki +155 (v Maria Sharapova)
o22 Games -130 (Caroline Wozniacki v Maria Sharapova)

I think that's a good bet.

Either Kanepi is going to get pasted or takes a set from Serena.
However the possibility of 6-3 6-3 is there as seen in Serena's last match, my guess is that she may want to ensure just a victory and avoid injury.
Noticed that from Serena in the past GS, ease through the first 3 rounds and then just make sure her game is ok thus getting large points here is worth it.

Continued success!

I think that's a good bet.

Either Kanepi is going to get pasted or takes a set from Serena.
However the possibility of 6-3 6-3 is there as seen in Serena's last match, my guess is that she may want to ensure just a victory and avoid injury.
Noticed that from Serena in the past GS, ease through the first 3 rounds and then just make sure her game is ok thus getting large points here is worth it.

Continued success!

Yeah, Kanepi is making one of her yearly Grand Slam runs and Serena isn't unbeatable or anything. As long as Kanepi keeps her form up for this match she won't get destroyed. 7 games is too much and of course even a 6-3 6-2 sort of win gives a push. For me the +7 should be closer to -150.

Belinda Bencic +110 (v Peng Shuai)
Gael Monfils +125 (v Grigor Dimitrov)
Marin Cilic (v Gilles Simon) + Caroline Wozniacki (v Sara Errani) -105

Edit: For tomorrow.
Ekaterina Makarova +110 (v Viktoria Azarenka)

Last edited:
2-1 +1u

7-3 +4.15u

Bencic play was stupid, looking back on it. Makarova locked in for tomorrow (posted above).

Makarova in play right now. Also playing...

Stanislas Wawrinka (v Kei Nishikori) + Serena Williams (v Flavia Pennetta) -130

1-1 -0.2u so far today.

o3.5 Sets (Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray) + Serena Williams (v Flavia Pennetta) -133

2-1 +0.8u

9-4 +4.95u

Nice little run on the tennis...I also have a 30/1 future on Wozniacki (joined here after the start of the tournament) that's looking great right now, so cheer that in with me. Plays Peng in the semis which she should win, and then Serena/Makarova in the final.

Back