King Kyrgios vs The Joker - Men's Wimbledon Final In-Game

Spek jumping into the ring as sports psychologist

Love it, at that age I'm thinking about taking classes to do that, golfers are an easy market around here

He’s yelling at 3 old men and 2 woman to make noise

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
F1 over, time to watch the tennis hoping to see a mental meltdown

Both have at least 80% propensity, only one of them is a winner. It's bound to happen for the backwards hat

Tv went out in one room so switching shit up get the new one mounted and the hdmi cord is bugging. So said fick it for now and watching in a smaller TV room
Bro that happened to me and my roommates TV when we had a ton of people over for the super bowl. It was beyond embarrassing

Bro that happened to me and my roommates TV when we had a ton of people over for the super bowl. It was beyond embarrassing

I was just frustrated with the whole situation for 45 min~ and just didn't want to deal with the rewiring lol

I was just frustrated with the whole situation for 45 min~ and just didn't want to deal with the rewiring lol
Ya I feel you. TV on the patio died recently, we got a new one but couldn't figure out how to get the old one off and new one in so I called DirecTV, lol. They came out and installed it but lmao I'm not gonna say what the guys name was

If there are two things on that I NEED to watch I'll turn my bedroom tv so I can see it from the sofa. Usually easier to pull it up online but that gets annoying at times

Buddy has a basement (not sure there are more than 100 basements in the valley) but he built it out right and has 6 tvs and a bar, great NFL set up underground. Stays very cool down there too, you just gotta pay and know it's your pad, resale on basement homes here is a tough nugget.

Ya I feel you. TV on the patio died recently, we got a new one but couldn't figure out how to get the old one off and new one in so I called DirecTV, lol. They came out and installed it but lmao I'm not gonna say what the guys name was
Omg lol the remounting was fine just had to take both off the tvs and swap the one and the cord worked 24 hours ago so I assumed I was good run everything correctly and as much out of sight wires as can be and bam...and said at this point fuck it.

Anyways I don't want to continue let's get this going!

In South America they dive too.

This guy is so full of himself for accomplishing nothing and failing at everything he touches.

In South America they dive too.

This guy is so full of himself for accomplishing nothing and failing at everything he touches.

He’s super entertaining and a must watch though.

I’ll cheer for him. Just not vs the 2nd best athlete of all time

He’s super entertaining and a must watch though.

I’ll cheer for him. Just not vs the 2nd best athlete of all time
I used to but Mac, Conners, Borg etc were entertaining but they won

This dude hasn't done shit except make me money, losers like him need to know their roles

Love the announcers saying they still have no idea what could happen

Also, I like Djoka but fuck him for taking a "restroom break" Kyrgios would never

Love the announcers saying they still have no idea what could happen

Also, I like Djoka but fuck him for taking a "restroom break" Kyrgios would never

Company guy. Started too early for the ratings. Helping out with a few min delay for people like KJ to wake up

Back