MNFF

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Record pending, update it later

running to the airport guys. Real short on time.. Sunday I lost a couple units and some juice but fucking nailed my top unit play once again on the Cardinals..

Probably back on the Rams this week but several things to confirm.. More on that later.

Todd Palin told a stripper who told sammy he is on the Redskins.. Dumbass probably thinks Washington will be his hometown team next year.. Going Oppo Todd Palin as it has been gold:

Pitt +3, -120; 4 units win
Pitt ML +125; 2 units win

I put alot of time into this one but briefly, I got the better team, getting healthier vs an inferior team who is banged up... Line is pretty tight, just see the Pitt defense stepping up big creating a bunch of short fields... Pitt not getting much respect here IMO.. I made it a pick or so and would have played Pitt at that..

gotta run.. Be around a bit and then later tonight.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Todd Palin told a stripper who told sammy he is on the Redskins.. Dumbass probably thinks Washington will be his hometown team next year.. Going Oppo Todd Palin as it has been gold:

:36_11_6:

you crack me up dude.

good health on tonights game, got a small bet on them skins.

Sammy Todd Palin called me, he is all over the Redskins tonight he lost huge on Indy last night and said they are at home and cannot lose on pre election night.

good news TEE-- Just got off the phone with the Football GURU, he likes Pittsburgh, he said if you are betting bet on Pittsburgh, you know what you are getting from that team, and Campbell will have never seen a D this fast- he also said Santana Moss is not a player that can play injured- he said he is all speed and he will pull himself out of the game if the hammy isnot 100%-- he also said Pitts with parker and more important Casey hampton will stop Portis- He said this is a great betting spot, Pitts is more Savy and experienced and campbell will not have seen a DIck lebeau complex Defense- He does not bet but advises me and is usually on the money. he is a Ravens fan and said they will contend for the division before the season starts--
He seemed pretty confident and was shocked when i told him PItts was +3- Makes sense to me as the general public will take Washington and a true genius like him will see Pitts, as he said they are a better fundamental team.

BOL TEE, probably going with Pitt myself, I have a tease to close with a local (no O/U on teaser's)so its seems to make sense to go with them anyways. If I can get three I'll bet them getting the points I think. I'm gonna take a couple weeks off and take a break on top. I have had a nice run and you have had alot to do with it thanks bro.:cheers:

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here T, running out to the beer distributor:

Pittsburgh +3 (110/100)
1Q Pittsburgh/Washington Over 7 (120/100)

GL everyone!

Any more info on the Pitt pick? I understand majority of bettors are liking the Steelers to win this outright and that is my lean atm as well. One thing that is stopping me is the deceiving records of the Steelers.

<table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap">Sun 9/7</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Houston</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 38-17</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 9/14</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> at Cleveland</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 10-6</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 9/21</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> at Philadelphia</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> L 6-15</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Mon 9/29</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Baltimore</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 23-20</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 10/5</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> at Jacksonville</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 26-21</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> bye</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 10/19</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> at Cincinnati</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 38-10</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 10/26</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> NY Giants</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> L 14-21</td></tr></tbody></table>
thats the Steelers games so far this season and the Redskins here...

<table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap">Thu 9/4</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> at NY Giants</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> L 7-16</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 9/14</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> New Orleans</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 29-24</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 9/21</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Arizona</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 24-17</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 9/28</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> at Dallas</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 26-24</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 10/5</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> at Philadelphia</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 23-17</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 10/12</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> St. Louis</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> L 17-19</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 10/19</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Cleveland</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 14-11</td></tr><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> Sun 10/26</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> at Detroit</td><td class="yspscores" nowrap="nowrap"> W 25-17</td></tr></tbody></table>

The only angle that worries me about this game is the fact that the Redskins have the home field advantage and the adrenaline brought into them from the crowd may be enough for them to play tough and make a statement on MNF. The real key today comes up to mistakes IMO.

The Redskins may be a bit more banged up but they have definitely beaten the better teams this season, the Steelers are definitely no pushover, but I now actually believe that the Redskins come through tonight.

GL either way

On Pitt and ML +165ish with ya....

Pitt +1 I think wins 2nd H but tough to take them -3 for game when I have them +3 for game already so no play for me probably...... good luck let's close it out.

Steelers on Monday night

Tee did you listen to a comment made in the 4th qtr by the announcer about Santana MOSS who was in the game earlier but not in the game late?

good news TEE-- Just got off the phone with the Football GURU, he likes Pittsburgh, he said if you are betting bet on Pittsburgh, you know what you are getting from that team, and Campbell will have never seen a D this fast- he also said Santana Moss is not a player that can play injured- he said he is all speed and he will pull himself out of the game if the hammy isnot 100%--

He even called Moss pulling himself lol, this guy knows his shit bigtime and I like talking to him and he gives a good perspective, he was saying Pitts will crush Washington as the reasons above in the quote. He was positive that Moss would not finish the game-- unreal when you can predict which players will pull themselves lol- even the sidelines said he is no injured, he pulled himself unreal the GURU I need to talk to that guy more, he is opening up an account to start betting. He will join our Company-- i will give him the title as Junior Tee Assistant Researcher- He knows the Ravens like you know the Rams, he told me Ravens will compete for the Division and that they will get way over 6 wins on the season for a team total- He lives and dyes the RAVENS- and has been right on them every time I asked him including their team totals.

Tee&Associates

Last edited:
Tee big trouble brewing----
Frankie the bookie is looking to cut Todd Palin off after he lost on the SKins--

This stripper told me that Palin wants to bet more and was all high on and screaming something about Denver winning this Thursday, he was saying that ELWAY would not lose and Denver is going to win this Thursday and he is going heavy on them-

The stripper convinced Frankie the Bookie to keep letting Palin play-

Steelers tonight as DOGS on monday night

:smiley_acbe::hammer:

Pretty much u nailed that game as good as it could be nailed, washington was the inferior team for sure---

lmao this young kid 18 called me i told him to bet PItts, he has been betting for 2 weeks and looked on the net and bet washington and said he heard the election would pump up washington and they would in. I asked him where he read that, and he told me Covers.com-- I blasted him good-

Already doing late night research for Buffalo -8.5 over Miami Ohio tomorrow night-- I know coach Turner Gill and assistant coach Danny Barret of Buffalo was a coach in the CFL, a good one, Turner Gill was a great Qb in CFl also about 20 years ago-- I know nothing about Buffalo except I know that GILL is a good coach and Danny Barrett was a coach and QB in the CFL recently of a very good team. I can see how they are competitive with that staff-

By the way that stripper from washington did not deceive us BRO, no doubts about that one---

Pretty much u nailed that game as good as it could be nailed, washington was the inferior team for sure---

lmao this young kid 18 called me i told him to bet PItts, he has been betting for 2 weeks and looked on the net and bet washington and said he heard the election would pump up washington and they would in. I asked him where he read that, and he told me Covers.com-- I blasted him good-

Already doing late night research for Buffalo -8.5 over Miami Ohio tomorrow night-- I know coach Turner Gill and assistant coach Danny Barret of Buffalo was a coach in the CFL, a good one, Turner Gill was a great Qb in CFl also about 20 years ago-- I know nothing about Buffalo except I know that GILL is a good coach and Danny Barrett was a coach and QB in the CFL recently of a very good team. I can see how they are competitive with that staff-

By the way that stripper from washington did not deceive us BRO, no doubts about that one---

once again, you my man are a piece of work:cheers:

sure it was entertaining.. missed it... eating oysters:D

:cheers:

I ate spaghetti and sipped on Miller Lite all night ;) but we both cashed on Pitt +3/ML

That Todd Palin.. he keeps giving us winners while he is taking care of 5 kids and on the campaign trail.. hell of a guy.. just don't tell him we're oppo

I am protecting Todd PALIN the mob is after him, they want their money bigtime, PALIN is hiding in my attic now-- He is afraid, he wont stop talking about Denver this Thursday, he really wants to play them--

I am thinking I may have to fade my new 18 year old little buddy who opened his account 2 weeks ago, i am sure his account will be done by next week-

Back