MNF wk1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sweat it t-dub. You can't win em all. WTF, i think you were undefeated yest? And kick ass in baseball.

Still another half to play guys..

Wanted to go over 17.5 but damn site was down ...

Tee isnt going anywhere just think he said he was going on vacation or something . He isnt leaving here or catching grief for losing 1 play after a month of steady genius(well longer but a great month posted )...

Ramble on, i was not giving anyone grief but after seeing your idiotic post I wouldn't mind giving you some. What a stupid comment. Tee and sportnut were in a good debate and all I did was complement nut. I thanked tee dub last night for saving my ass on the Bears play.
I swear, some people can get real stupid hanging around the keyboard too long.

T can't leave, at least until STL gets 2 more wins for me...who else am I going to bother until then :36_11_6:

Yep, you cant win them all....Will do it long run!

Cheers for good weekend and hope your back soon....

Ramble on, i was not giving anyone grief but after seeing your idiotic post I wouldn't mind giving you some. What a stupid comment. Tee and sportnut were in a good debate and all I did was complement nut. I thanked tee dub last night for saving my ass on the Bears play.
I swear, some people can get real stupid hanging around the keyboard too long.

Think I'm idiotic? Sorry bud but I've been around longer than you and can see when someone's comment is taken the wrong way. Why don't you ask around about where Tee*Dub is? You may be surprised to find that he'll be missing for awhile. Wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back