MNF Pats v Jets.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Man what a sad matchup of these 2 rivals this is. Pats sitting at -9.5 or so. As bad as they've played lately, I really can't see the Jets hanging here... though Flacco may actually be a QB v Pat's, as Darnold has really struggled vs them, whereas Flacco has at least had some success against tgem... them, though with much more talented and dangerous ravens teams.
Which way are you all leaning? Any props you like?

As a Pats fan I'm leaning far away from this shit fest. Nothing would surprise me including a Jets SU win. More likely though would be Pats covering but leaving the backdoor wide open for Jets to get the cover. Hard pass.

Used Pats in suicide pool so I've got enough action. Came down to Pitt or NE and used NE. Hope I don't regret it.

Used Pats in suicide pool so I've got enough action. Came down to Pitt or NE and used NE. Hope I don't regret it.
Bunch of my opponents used them also. KC & Pitt were the others used, neither the cakewalks they should've been. Usually at least one big fave of the weekend covers though.

Feels like it's fitting that Brady loses by 20+ and the Pats win by 20+ on the same weekend just because the league is a rabbit hole.

Double-digit road favorites this season haven't covered a single game based on the closing Pinnacle line.

0-3-1 ATS (4-0 SU).

Average margin of victory is 7 points.

Played Jets to Not win a game this season at +288.........played it small.....was thinking of doing the DWOW ML rollover but figure ML’s gonna be super high going forward......

Played Jets to Not win a game this season at +288.........played it small.....was thinking of doing the DWOW ML rollover but figure ML’s gonna be super high going forward......
Based on their remaining schedule, i think that probably hits. Seems like their best chance for a W is last week vs NE again. Some might say Chargers based on records, but LAC are far superior to this NYJ team.

I DID have a tampa/ne moneyline parlay... but we saw how the 1st end of that worked out lol.

tampa buried me, betting, in a few contest, and survivor, what a pathetic joke ass no effort clown show that was. I turned it off before end of the 1st god damn qrtr.

tampa buried me, betting, in a few contest, and survivor, what a pathetic joke ass no effort clown show that was. I turned it off before end of the 1st god damn qrtr.
I was on tampa pretty big. My son kept asking me why I was still watching in the 2nd qrtr... I told him i honestly wanted to see how tampa responded and how bad it might get.... I watched the entire game... brutal.

I was on tampa pretty big. My son kept asking me why I was still watching in the 2nd qrtr... I told him i honestly wanted to see how tampa responded and how bad it might get.... I watched the entire game... brutal.

i couldn’t do it. I was so pissed off and bet so much my college winnings on that game I ate a handful of xannex and turned on lord of the rings after the 1st. I mean had they lost a close one and at least gave me entertainment value on my biggest bet the season it woulda stung but not like that pathetic ass joke performance. There no damn way the saints that much better, just pathetic.

Back