<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameEven, bgcolor: #F3F3F3"]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]TRAVIS KELCE REC YARDS
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o39½-140
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Took it at -115 this morning. Guy is primed for the spotlight.

Took it at -115 this morning. Guy is primed for the spotlight.

Seems like a favorable play at -115 however -140 not so sure. Here is what NE has given up to the TE's thus far. Minny is skewed as they were throwing all game being behind by 20+.

NE against TE, 3rd best in the league. (small sample size)
@Miami 4 Rec 43 yards
@Minny 6 Rec 77 yards
Oak 3 Rec 18 yards

I get the author of the article, just in general I laugh at anyone who thought the Pats were contenders this year. It just has to do with reputation. Perhaps one playoff game, about it. Not a great team whatsoever.
I think about everyone thought they were a Super Bowl contender....

I only assume that number will go up, but what do I know.

Editing: As I locked in my ML bet it went from +120 to +135. Which of course only helps if KC wins!:cheers3:

I believe he was on Dallas last night, don't remember. I know I was on his side on one yesterday and it was a winner. I'd rather be running with Lang than FF.
Yeah I'm just going from history of Lang. They have a running total of all sports mlb, ncaaf, nfl, nba etc and EVERY single sport is in the red. And not just this year, EVERY year. The guy is horrible. But I'm still on KC tonight. Think the home field will jump start them and hopefully they can get a Jamal Charles performance from last year.

Yeah I'm just going from history of Lang. They have a running total of all sports mlb, ncaaf, nfl, nba etc and EVERY single sport is in the red. And not just this year, EVERY year. The guy is horrible. But I'm still on KC tonight. Think the home field will jump start them and hopefully they can get a Jamal Charles performance from last year.

No argument there. I like KC as well. GL.

Thompkins and Dobson both healthy scratches....expect a strange gameplan...this means a lot of Vereen in passing game IMO...

Vereen o3.5 receptions for me

If Pats only suiting up 4 WR's, then under is definitely worth a look. dink and dunk all game.

A lot of running for Pats:

With Johnson and fellow projected starting ILB Joe Mays(wrist) on the shelf, the Chiefs are trotting out ex-Jets special teamer Josh Mauga and former Browns fourth-round pick James-Michael Johnson at inside linebacker. Both have earned decidedly negative grades from Pro Football Focus thus far.

Lots of negativity toward the Pats here. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if KC wins tonight as the Pats are notorious for slow starts and Belichick is more interested in building a quality football team that will be in position come playoff time than panicking over a MNF game.Their O line has been really bad and there will be adjustments made tonight in the form of an additional body that should make a difference.Putting Brady in mothballs is an over reaction to limited time that he has been given (last in the NFL in time to throw) and writing off the Pats as "mediocre" is absurd.They will be a lot closer to 12-4 than 8-8 and they will most likely be in the AFC championship game again (for like the 9th time in the last 13 years or something like that) The Pats are arrogant and Belichick is irritating but the are a very good football team and will be so again this year.There is way too much talent on the team and in the management to expect anything else.

Also....I am a Homer :badass:

Chiefs get killed out of the backfield w/ RB's catching passes usually. Think Woodhead...he owns our shit.

Since 2008 Week 4 Monday Night Football is 6-0 to the over. It's the most lucrative week for Monday Night Football overs during that time.

Jump great thoughts on vereen. Im all over that o 3.5 & kelce over 42 yrds... I got a bad line i know

Vereen is 4 at my book. Chiefs D can bend but dont break....also struggle scoring TD's. I took over 3.5 FG's.

Lots of negativity toward the Pats here. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if KC wins tonight as the Pats are notorious for slow starts and Belichick is more interested in building a quality football team that will be in position come playoff time than panicking over a MNF game.Their O line has been really bad and there will be adjustments made tonight in the form of an additional body that should make a difference.Putting Brady in mothballs is an over reaction to limited time that he has been given (last in the NFL in time to throw) and writing off the Pats as "mediocre" is absurd.They will be a lot closer to 12-4 than 8-8 and they will most likely be in the AFC championship game again (for like the 9th time in the last 13 years or something like that) The Pats are arrogant and Belichick is irritating but the are a very good football team and will be so again this year.There is way too much talent on the team and in the management to expect anything else.

Also....I am a Homer :badass:

I agree with one thing you said, you're a homer. I'll stick with the 8-8 prediction I stated in my post on the first page. Nothing good about this team this year.

Living here in New England, it is torturous to deal with the homerism from a fan base that forgets that the team existed from 1960-2000. Last night was one of my favorite all time Chiefs games. But this is being ignored in some circles:

Andy Reid (clock management notwithstanding) absolutely took Bill Belichick behind the woodshed and slapped him around. Every move the Pats made was trumped by a more prepared Chiefs team. You can spell out all the Pats problems, but the Chiefs have major OL problems themselves and yet they kept their QB safe and made some huge holes for the RBs. The defense is missing 3 starters and 2 all Pros and yet they had the answer every time. Andy Reid deserves a lot of credit for that win and Alex Smith is a beast in his own unique way.

Drops mic.

It is cute that you guys are still in your honeymoon with Andy. We had a good half of a decade honeymoon with him too. Just wait until how much he infuriates you to the point where all of the good he did seem irrelevant. I promise you that day is coming. Unless you get a ring in which case all will be forgiven

He infuriates me frequently. All I said was that in this one game he absolutely was on point and BB had nothing to counter. I am quite sure you are right based on all of the Philly fans whom I have spoken to.

He infuriates me frequently. All I said was that in this one game he absolutely was on point and BB had nothing to counter. I am quite sure you are right based on all of the Philly fans whom I have spoken to.

YUP

He took y'all to what, 4 conference championships? We haven't won a playoff game in 15 years....I'll take whatever comes after some playoff wins.

He took y'all to what, 4 conference championships? We haven't won a playoff game in 15 years....I'll take whatever comes after some playoff wins.

Ppl who are not eagles fans dont understand the hatred of reid & mcnabb but its very deserved

Back