MNF Indy @ Jax

• Thread starter Thread starter DJFadeAway
  • Start date Start date
D

DJFadeAway

let'z here the degeneratez opinionz and who they're backing!

the only reason I might take indy is because i wanna see Indy and NE play undefeated (the nfl want's to see it also) ...

If it was not for that I would and syill might pound the fuck out of Jax ...

No plays for me. Jax is really on a roll right now. They are a live home dog. But I think I would need more than 3 points with a one-dimensional offense against the Colts offense.

one-dimensional ?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0><TD class=bg0font>2007 PLAYER STATS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 align=left><TD class=bg1 colSpan=5>Passing</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=middle><TD>Player</TD><TD>PCT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>INT</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>David Garrard</TD><TD align=middle>66.2</TD><TD align=middle>1069</TD><TD align=middle>6</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

may the be the best looking but he gets the job done .......

marrrrrrrrrrrv. i saw ur other thread jj77. over might be bankable!

Jax for me. Mobile QB along with a decent running game with give Indy fit. This one reminds me of the Indy/Ten game several weeks ago. In fact, I think Jax and Ten are the only two team to give Indy a hard time in the past.

GL!!!

Back