MNF - Denver/Tennessee

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I am going to be swamped with work tomorrow, I just know it, so I'm going to post this now.

Tennessee ML

Currently I have about 3/4 of a unit on this. If the line moves in my favor, I'll take more, if not I'll just leave it.

I like the spot for Tennessee here believe it or not. Denver comes off a game I didn't think they should win--a division game, nonetheless--Tennessee off a division game I didn't think they should have lost.

Besides, VY on national TV getting plus-money, don't you have to take a shot with him?

Good luck tomorrow night, all.

Last edited:
BOL Joe. Dunno what I think about this one - I'll see if the saturation thread has any thinking to do for me.
icon12.gif

On the Titans at +2 myself Joe. Denver would have enough trouble handling LenWhale and the other Titans backs, let alone VY's legs thrown into the mix. Thankfully, Young probably won't have to pass much and they should pick up the W.

:cheers:

Yeah, like i think most people will be, i'll be on the Titans as well, I just love Vince Young and hes maturing faster then I thought he would into an NFL quarterback...

hile did you go to UT? VY will never be a good NFL QB. that said, i am leaning towards them tonight

Leaning on Denver right now... but this one is between and underachiever and an overachiever. I'll decide later...

GL on the play regardless...

Thanks, guys. I don't love that this is a public play--or will be, but VY as an underdog is generally a good proposition.

This team's not good enough to consistently cover a decent sized number as a favorite, but as a dog they seem to bite.

Also, Denver's just so hurt. I know that bit me last week in KC, but I have trouble seeing them hold it together the rest of the way, I think it starts coming apart on them.

Back