MNF bets

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Didn't post my NFL yesterday since I was at my brothers house and my fat niece was hogging the laptop, and don't like posting on my phone. Well watched em there cuz he has the Direct tv NFL ticket, I don't. It was nice watching 3 games at once. My brother is a big Bears fan so he was pissed ha, losing to EJ Manuel and the Bills at home, whoa, that is not good. I did cash a 2nd half ticket with the Bears though, fucking barely, big puss Chris Conte couldn't shove Jackson out of bounds, and he about scored a TD in OT, there to bone me, luckily somebody saved my ass and tackled Jackson at the 1, that big bitch Conte, my brother just hates that guy with a passion, he does blow for sure Conte that safety for the Bears. So that was on the main tv, and then he said what do you want on the other 2 tvs cuz I don't care, what did you bet on? I said well I got the under 41 in Raiders at the Jets, and he goes oh fuck, I don't wanna watch that retard fight when there are other good games on, ha. Then he goes well okay, I will put it on I guess. But he goes that is a good bet though, no way those 2 inept offenses will get over 41, with Geno and a rookie qb especially. Yeah so won a little yesterday, not a bunch though. Enough of my stupid rambling, nobody cares I'm sure. Yeah and I really doubt anybody was really anticipating and wanting to read my Sunday NFL thread anyway. Will put it up next week though.

Giants at Detroit -4.5, at -108 risking 216 to win 200

This is a bet against the Giants more than a bet on Detroit, don't like either one of these bitch asses. I just thought the Giants o line looked awful in the preseason, their new line, and Eli looked terrible running the new offense. He had Gabbert type numbers in the preseason, oh my it was ugly. Then he was getting pressured and sacked all the time, fumbles everywhere. I figure at least Detroit should be able to protect Stafford pretty well tonight, and they can get some offense going, doubt the Giants will. It isn't always great to overreact about preseason, but in this case I am haha, we'll see how it works out.

San Diego at Arizona over 46, at -103 risking 206 to win 200

Pretty simple here nothing to talk about. Rivers and that Diego offense they score anywhere and everywhere, with the new rules too good luck stopping Rivers, it is not gonna happen often. Arizona did lose some key guys on defense too with suspension, injury, defection, you name it there, so that helps matters. Then figure Zona can do a few things and keep up scoring with em since Diego isn't very good defensively. I don't think Diego did anything that will help em a whole bunch on that side of the ball, I didn't see anything that would make em that much better.

Gotta start looking at the college games. I had a lot of winners last week in college, but I didn't bet em all straight, had a big parlay on em which sucks ass.

Man it is bad when your safety, Conte, can't even just push a guy out of bounds haha. I was watching it like what are you doing you big bitch just shove em out of bounds. Ha he didn't even have to tackle him, just make him move over a little to out of bounds, and he couldn't do it. Man I was ready to break things if the Bills woulda got that TD there in OT like that to cover the 2nd half line.

That Hawaii late game winner I had in college was great, lol at that. Down 38-7 going to the 4th quarter and need to cover +9.5, and they reel off 23 unanswered points to cover. I was watching it and about fell asleep I was thinking well there is no way this is gonna happen. Then bang, bang, bang, cover Hawaii woooo.

My Huskers, oh my, what a debacle that was. It looked like the same damn shit that happens every year. Turnovers all over the place, and shoddy line play. The O line, shit they were missing blocks everywhere, back to what I expected in the first place ha. I can't bet any of their games though, I always homer, and bet for the Huskers or I don't bet it.

new to this site but FWIW:
LIONS -5
CARDS-3
FALCONS+5 PARLAY
2open spots $50 to win unknown as of now

GIANTS/LIONS OVER 38.5
CHARGERS/CARDS OVER 39
SAINTS+1
FALCONS+12
CHIEFS/BRONCOS OVER 44 TEASER $1 to win $3.5

Need a little pregame music. Hmmm, NWA, Straight Outta Compton, going old school. Fuck you young guys on here have no idea what your missing there, shit that is the bomb.

Good luck there Bama, I don't really know who is gonna win this Diego at Zona game, but you could be right on Zona. Think I would rather have Diego +3 for me anyway, but who knows, good luck to ya.

need a little pregame music. Hmmm, nwa, straight outta compton, going old school. Fuck you young guys on here have no idea what your missing there, shit that is the bomb.

Good luck there bama, i don't really know who is gonna win this diego at zona game, but you could be right on zona. Think i would rather have diego +3 for me anyway, but who knows, good luck to ya.

eazy e -louisville slugger

Yeah eazy, Cube, Ren, and Dre, those were some slick rhymes. Cuz those guys shit they had to work for it, not like today.

It is funny though now how Ice Cube is such a big bitch now, those dumb commercials and crap.

Fuck I love this part by Ren, on Fuck Tha Police on that album. Or I don't know who it was that said it, just listening now. Take off the badge and gun, and we'll go at it punk, and Ima fuck u up, ha, yeah.

About game time, stupid ass milk toast Mike Tirico, ha, he has to be the most boring guy on the planet. Guess he does he decent job on the play by play.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Get em Suh baby, Huskers woooo. Damn wish that was my father in law, instead of the one I have that played DT for the Huskers. That would be the shit haha.

But that would be impossible cuz Suh isn't near old enough. My father in law played DT for the Huskers in the 80's.

Fuck the Giants have Amukamara on megatron, lol at that. Boooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!! Megatron niggaz bang bang.

I don't remember what coach said that, it was one of my brothers coaches in high school. He would yell at em, shit what are you doing, you are on skates out there, if they were getting worked on the line haha. I like that on skates.

Oh yeah, think Calvin is gonna have a big year. Well he was beat up last year. If you drafted him on fantasy, good work.

Blakeman you dumb ass, that guy blocked him into the punter. That head ref the white hat he was a Husker qb, that didn't play ever ha. There are Huskers everywhere tonight.

Awful call.

Knuckle up niggaz, goal line stand. Shouldn't be, stupid ass roughing call that was bs, fuck he was blocked into the punter.

Bullshit TD there, should have been Lions ball after that punt, oh fucking well. Don't like how the Lions looked though on that possession, but okay.

Clearly the correct call? What the fuck? He blocked him into the punter, he wouldn't have hit him otherwise. Guess I don't know, ha, seems pretty obvious to me.

Hey sigo, haven't seen you in a while. My *****. I am not exactly doing well, got fired, and now trying to gamble for money lol. Well I had investments that made a bunch of money, stocks, and I took it out, and am gambling with it. A few years ago I had my dad invest some money for me, and they did well, but now liquidated em, and am not working and gambling. Shit is crazy, I need to win a bunch or I don't know what will happen. Cuz my old job I got that just cuz they didn't check my background, I have you know some things on there. So it is tough to get a good job, cuz now they always check that. I applied the last couple weeks for some decent paying things and got denied.

Well damn man that sucks. I thought you were doing good betting horses. You not doing that anymore?

I'm doing pretty good. But got my fucking nuts kicked in on college and nfl this weekend

I was for a while, then the horses kicked my ass sigo.

Think I may bail on my Detroit bet if they hit this FG, you know bet live on the Giants, go for the middle. This isn't looking great for Lions backers, but plus I got -4.5, so I got some middle opportunities, nothing wrong with that.

Fucking missed it, damn it, that is exactly what I didn't need. Guess better stick with my Detroit now ha, I don't know.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, if the Lions would have hit that FG, then I woulda bet Giants +11 or or whatever, then have Detroit -4.5, and Giants +12, now fuck damn it nope.

Man, I don't know what I'm doing, I could have still bet Giants +7.5. I'm sitting here holding onto this shaky Lions -4.5 ticket. I mean I can see it unraveling now. Hope they hold here.

Okay, we held. This game the way it has been going though for the whole 2nd quarter has me nervous fo sho. I mean if Detroit got that FG earlier I could have had Giants +11, and my Detroit -4.5, that would have been awesome. Cuz I am in doubt about the Lions winning by ya know 14 or something I doubt that.

I always freak out about my bets, and panic haha. Still though that would have been a great idea if Detroit would have hit that FG, to bet Giants +11 in live betting. Well I'm stuck now, in it for the long haul, Detroit can do it I think, but it won't be easy, no way, no how.

Well what I mean is I am in doubt about my Detroit -4.5, that is man, I don't know, they could do it, but I'm not confident. Detroit winning real big I doubt that will happen now.

Shit they have Detroit -8.5 cuz it is -1.5 here at half. I am about to jump. Cuz I would have a good middle then the 7 point win, and I see signs of a Giants big comeback for sure. Hmmmm, what to do, what to do. Well my over later is a lock down no doubt ass kicking winner, fuck gimme that shit, there will be closer to 60 points.

Made the call, put in a bet on Giants for the 2nd half.

Giants +1.5 at Lions for the 2nd half, risking 165 to win 150

So have a good middle now, have Lions -4.5, and the Giants +8.5. I just was worried about what I was seeing, and I don't think the Lions will win by more than 7.

We'll see what happens, the Lions got a shot now to go up 14 here, I like that. Just from watching it though, and how the Lions corners are a bit suspect, I think even if the Lions are ahead 14 later on the Giants will back door it and lose by 7.

Like that, if Lions win now by 5-8, I win 350 bucks, and I do believe that is a likely scenario.

Just covered my ass in case the Giants make a late rally and win or cover. I just thought with how Detroit does it, and how they looked here the last quarter I better at least middle on some of my bet.

The late game is my best bet, I am sure that is going over the total, 46, no way, way over.

I sort of pussed out ha. But I mean that 2nd quarter scared me, just the Lions corners you know. I mean they are fine otherwise, but if the d line for the Lions doesn't get heat on Eli, then he will move the ball on em at least sometimes. Oh well, having a real nice middle isn't a bad idea in this. Especially when big wins aren't happening much, like 9+, so 5-8 big winner, and then if the Giants rally and cover then I won't lose my ass.

Well that was a stupid call unless the Giants comeback big time and lose by 6, not likely now. Detroit though they just scare the shit outta me, I really didn't want to bet the game, but did anyway. Shit Detroit though if the line gets soft now, and doesn't get pressure Eli could still rally the Giants to lose by 6 points.

That is the thing though with Detroit, I mean they have guys on that d line, but then they go away for a while always. It happens, they just go away, don't get pressure. Well there we go, Giants on the move now.

Here we go baby, gimme that middle. Lions -4.5, and Giants at half +8.5, oh yeah that is what I'm fucking talking about then we're +350 bucks, bang, ha, I'm crafty mothafucka, well I gotta get crafty and do whatever I can to make it.

Shit if the Giants stop em here, I'm getting my middle and winning both bets. There is no way with how the Lions defense is going they will hold the Giants out, but then I gotta just hope the Giants don't fucking win the fucker ha.

That hurts when I had the right bet, and then blew it by taking the other side at half. I usually don't make any in game or halftime bets just cuz of that reason, it is usually not a good thing for me. Fucking pretty stupid, so won 35 bucks instead of 200, great. Oh well the over in the next game will win, so then 235 bucks, not like that is enough for me though, need to make more than that. Dumb ass Detroit I mean their corners when I watch em they always scare the crap outta me, they are just not good, and they scared me enough to get off part of my bet.

Just added on to my over bet, they bet it down a little, don't see the reasoning. Unless Arizona shits the bed offensively it is going over.

San Diego at Arizona over 45.5 at a -102 risking 204 to win 200

​So have bets to win 400 now on this. Am a bit pissed about not keeping my Lions bet how it was, fuck that was dumb.

Back