MNF 10/01 New England @ Cincy

With ya Shark,I havent played it yet but gonna.I see this game go 2 ways .!st N.E. routs em 30-10. Or i can hardly see Cinncy playing its ass off and covering in a lower scoring game 20-17 .I do think Pats run and run andrun some more ,Yes Maroney out , Faulk/ Morris can run on soft cinncy team and i think Pats try to keep Palmer off field . I played the Unda if ya cant tell already lol but hey BOL

Last edited:
24-7 third quarter. This is where its gonna get interesting. The Bengals are now forced to open it up and go into a passing game the rest of the way. Can the Patriots hold them?

Sometimes the public play is the play. Despite the fact that I went 2-10 on the weekend, I ended up plus money because I made two huge bets on the Cowboys and Pats.

Congratulations to all the Patriots backers. And to all the Cincy backers please understand that I personally dont hate any one team, just the ones I bet against on a particular day..hehe..and that means most teams including my Fins, which by the way, are worse off than Cincy.

Until next time...PEACE...........:cheers:

MNF now 3-1-1
NFL YTD 13-9-1

Back