MMA Weekend

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Got WSOP, Bellator, UFC Fight Night. Any thoughts?

I thinK Will Brooks gets revenge, good parlay fodder. Chalk should win.

Not big on WSOP so likely passing.

UFC- Leaning Ogle, Guillard, Craig,

How can WSOF put miguel torres on the prelims on sherdog? Weak? Also, isnt this the same night as the ufc event?

I have Craig -185 to win 1, thinking about guillard, jimmo and maybe Munoz. Fights are in England, so they're early. Card starts at 1130 am if you plan on betting it.

Back from the void that is real life and annoyed I didn't get as much down as wanted for UFC 166 but today is another day.

Played:
Miller -200 to win 1u.
Craig -170 to win 1u.
Jimmo +160 for 1u.
Pearson / Guillard o1.5 -130 to win 1u.
Machida TKO/KO +110 and +125 both for 1u.

Also parlayed Andrade / Miller / Craig / Jimmo / Machida for some action. REALLY like Machida ITD in this fight. He looked absolutely awesome at the weigh in and its clear 185 is his correct weight class.

BOL all. Definitely will be much more active now that CBBALL preseason prep is basically over.

Liking Fitch / Alfaya o2.5 -130 too for WSOF but waiting on 5 dimes reduced. Think Fitch has one of his most boring wrestle fuck fights and takes the safest road to victory after getting embarrassed by Brukman.

Wow, embarrassing here if Rosi Sextons corner doesn't stop the fight. She is fucked up beyond belief. Andrade is a star in the making. She's a little Wanderlai Silva (in his prime) here.

First knee was legal second knee Pearson's hand was touching the mat. By far the dumbest rule in MMA is calling an opponent down if his hand is touching the mat. I have no idea why Melvin thought it was a good idea to start throwing knees against a guy on one knee as he was absolutely dominating the fight standing and it was only a matter of time til he caught Pearson. That's Melvin though, he's balls to the wall when he thinks you're hurt. It has made for some awesome finishes by him and some mistakes that have cost him fights.

Well that was quite embarrassing for Munoz. Absolutely crushing KO head kick and he didn't even land a strike against Machida. Man still can't get over how fantastic Machida looks at 185. Makes the top of the division that much more exciting.

Ok. Munoz looked like shit. The illegal knee was the right call.

I havent seen the WSOF fights yet, but some surprising results

Back