MLS 2013

lets get it aplous

almost bit on the over , because of the price, but just not a big over guy come playoff time. Think Timbers find all kinds of space in this game and take advantage of it

PORTLAND +1/2 -127

11/6

KC ML -127

New England is regarded as the worst pitch in the league, so it neutralized KC to a degree. Now I get them at home in a must win situation on a great pitch with what expects to be a great home atmosphere. KC struggles to score and that is a worry, but think the spot warrants a play on the ml here.

thanks...salt lake got robbed by some phantom foul on a goal it appears..be unfortunate if they don't win this in ET

MLS PLAYOFF 11/9

5-1-1 +3.73 ( mls playoff record)

Think KC takes it to Houston here to try and essentially end this after the first leg. This will be the 5th game in 2 weeks for HOuston, and the 4th in 9 days , with one of those going to ET. This is the year KC breaks through and makes it to the MLS CUP

KC PK +1/2 -111

MLS PLAYOFFS 11/23

7-1 +5.23

Not a huge fan of playing this team ml given the offensive woes, but this just seems like their year. See this game playing out the New ENgland one where the KC team is given a huge boost by the crowd and dominate. Ricardo Clark for Houston is a huge question mark, and sign point to him being out, that would be a big loss. Feels like KC's year.

KC ML -125

MLS CHAMPIONSHIP ( HAVE no idea why they drag this out till December)

Playoff Record 8-1 +6.23

I've played KC I believe in every game of the playoffs. They were just better, especially in the midfield against New England and Houston.. They won't have the luxury here. RSL is strong in the midfield. KC won't be able to dominate possession like they were able to do in the previous matches. RSL also has more play makers, and has people who can score goals. Of course, KC at home is a huge advantage, but I will take the underdog who I feel is better. Should be real tight, hard to see a lot of goals.

RSL +1/2 -115

RSL CUP WINNER (INCLUDES SHOOTOUT) +165

braves,
you think Zusi should hit Europe? I really like this cat, think he's well composed to play at a higher level than the MLS!

I think he should during the transfer window for the 2 months or so before MLS starts up. I hope someone picks him up. At the very least I hope he goes over there to train .

He just signed an extension with KC I believe through 2017 or something. He isn't a designated player, but he is getting paid well( by mls standards).

I know he has come out and said that he wants to play in Europe. I'm all for our players going to play in Europe, as longs as they will get playing time. Brek Shea went to Stoke , and he hardly ever plays, terrible decision by him(Klinnsman even told him it was a bad decision and he went anyway). It's tricky with our players, they have to be careful when going to Europe, there is no point in going over there to not play.

I like Zusi too, but assuming everyone is healthy I don't think he would start on the USMNT, Donovan is ahead of him on the depth chart.

Back