MLS 2013

thanks guys..

aplous, that KC midfield looks strong assuming Benny can get back to what he was. I like Zusi a lot. I had this one circled, and was actually hoping Philly would be dogged. I think the loss of Kei is huge, but I keep hearing good things about this striker from Ecuador that they picked up.

Not sure what Im doing later today

0-1 -1.08

3/3

Chicago +.5 -105
Portland Pk -104

Will be looking at spots early on to bet against LA. Think this is a good spot, Chicago is a playoff team with some good young talent. While LA has certainly improved defensively ( big upgrade at keeper), they have lost a lot offensively. No Beckham or Donovan ( until April). Don't think Keane is nearly as effective without those two.

As for Portland, always looking for spots to play them at home, especially as a dog. New York is loaded offensively, but think it will take some time for everyone to gel

health on Chicago.
I see where you are going, LA will probably be another of the top teams but they will probably have a slow start. I just can't pass up this opportunity at the price.

0-2-1 -2.13

rough start

3/9

Sporting KC pk, -1/2 -122

Not a huge fan of taking road teams in this league, especially when I need them to win. Im just going fade Toronto FC as long as I can.

1-4-1 -3.86

Rough start. Will be away all day, so going post em up now.

KC ML -102
COLUMBUS PK -158
PORTLAND +1 -129

Big lean against SKC today at NE.....no Besler or Zusi for KC they are on USMNT duty....I played NE pk -110

yeah, this weekend is a real crapshoot, key players missing for everyone. Only one I'm thinking about is New York

4/20

6W- 8L- 3D -3.35

Going a little bigger on the Sounders today. I'm going to chase them until they win, they are too talented to continue to have results like this..

SEATTLE SOUNDERS PK -101 ( TO WIN 1.5 UNITS)

thanks guys...Thats just crazy T-mike, I know Toronto screwed me a couple weeks back giving up a late goal.

​DC UNITED ML +106

MLS 4/27

7W- 9L- 2D -2.85

Good spot for Vancouver. Dallas is priced like they are the best team in the MLS, record suggest they are , but they aren't imo. Would had made this bigger had Vancouver not had a mid-week game..

VANCOUVER PK -119 ( TO WIN 1.5 UNITS)

i got a request for a tip on the New England/RSL match tonight. i didn't realize they had soccer in the US outside of my 6 year old's summer camp. anyone with an opinion on this one so i can send it along to my friend and take credit and a percentage if it wins and blame you if it loses?

I lean new england, decent spot. Rsl played saturday, while new england did not. Rsl had to travel across the country. Id wanna know status of saborio and findlay for salt lake, and also i thought i read bengston for new england is hurt, so would want to know his status. Thats a good price on new england

Back