GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
YESTERDAY: 4-2, +4.30 units

KANSAS CITY -108 (2.25 UNITS)

SAN FRANCISCO -111 (1.75 UNITS)

OVER HOU/MILW 9 RUNS (-101) (1.5 UNITS)

BALTIMORE +114 (1.5 UNITS)

ATLANTA +137 (1.25 UNITS)

UNDER OAK/MINNY 7.5 RUNS (+101) (1.25 UNITS)

OVER BOS/BALT 11 RUNS (-107) (1.25 UNITS)

I think Game is gone for the day, but can anyone else tell me what they think about the minny under? After watching the offensive explosion last night I can see Minnesota putting up 8 themselves today. Thoughts?

GH, why so much love for the Royals, could you elaborate please, I'm interested to hear, apart from the fact Meche is the superior SP here. These Indians have been rolling lately. Not that I would back them here, just curious why KC.

GL tonight, I do like several of your other plays.

No time guys...

Satyr. KC is awesome against lefties. Jackson is not ready for the majors and was very fortunate to survive his first outing as he was on the ropes in almost every inning. He lacks a strikeout pitch which magnifies any mistakes he makes. Meche has been absolutely awesome of late and the Royals have won his last 8 consecutive starts.

MWeins-

Braden has been very sharp of late. Be careful.

Knight behind the plate in Minny is 18-9 under although his strike % is a bit low......two sharp lefties!

Meche has been absolutely awesome of late and the Royals have won his last 8 consecutive starts.

Also lean Meche but he has had a lot of control problems lately and a bunch of triple digit pitch counts..14 BBs in last 3 starts... Enough to keep me off.

Also lean Meche but he has had a lot of control problems lately and a bunch of triple digit pitch counts..14 BBs in last 3 starts... Enough to keep me off.

Let's not forget Jackson is very mediocre numbers are very average at best and he has limited upside.

Good luck TD.

Back