MLB Wednesday 7/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5535
2-3 last

Thanks B.A.R. I appreciate it. GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Sea/Wash #1 under 10 - Same matchup I went under yesterday before rain.
Mets/Atl under 9 - These two teams have traded 4-1 games in the first two. Should be much the same here with these starters.
Det/KC over 7 - Truthfully, I am really reaching here with these two offenses but hoping for at least 3-3.
Sea/Wash #2 under 10 - Should get one of these two games under, I hope.
Cinn +2 1/2 -120 - Was all set to take Severino -330 ML and realized how really stupid that would be. Better to let Yanks win the game by 2 runs and risk little than risk those big odds without certainty.
Pitt/Miami over 6 1/2 - I always seem to be betting over 6 1/2 in Miami. Full disclosure, I always seem to lose those bets.
CHW/Cle over 7 1/2 - Walks alone should lead this game to score 8 runs.
Phil/Toronto over 7 - I think I can see 3-3 here but I'm not sure of anything today so far.
LA ML -140 - Finally, one bet I actually like today. Gonsolin beats the Cards at low road favorite odds.
Boston/TB over 6 1/2 - Always betting and losing over 6 1/2 in Tampa as well but might manage to get 3-3 in this one.
Oak/Texas over 7 - At this point I have just lost my fucking mind and am betting every damn game over.
Hou/Ana over 6 - Javier is pretty good but had a bad start last and Ohtani should give Hou at least 2-3 runs.

Lots of bets but seriously lots of uncertainty. They look ok but I don't have the more positive feeling I usually have when betting a card. But all bets have low to reasonable risk so that's good despite the absence of warm and fuzzy feelings of confidence. Would be very happy going 7-5 or even 6-6. GL

Back