Red Sox RL +125
Marlins +117
Houston RL +135
Rockies -116
Angels/Nats over 8 -115
Reds +160

Good luck tonight guys..........:shake:

(glad I overslept the Atl/Mil game...It had my head all caddywompus) :10_4_6:

Wow, love all ur picks...except Cin....wonder wat system u have to cap these games. GL today...

I gotta fess up and own up to mistaking Stults with someone else this morning....

Hadn't been awake that long when I posted that. Still like the White Sox, but added the under to my play also. I think the rookie Stultz pitches pretty decent tonight, but believe the White Sox get it done with a pretty darn solid Gavin Floyd who should eat some innings also.

I don't see a high scoring game in this one.........

(Cap, I think I saw you on the over in it ......:popcorn: )

GL :shake:

i didnt even see this post all day! Good work hops...

oh and fuck your dumb assed reds again...lol. i cannot figure out when to fade this team and when to play them. when i play them the bats are anemic and they get shutout, when i fade them they come to life and the pen actually pitches well.
fucking weathers even got out of a bases juiced jam tonight! WEATHERS!!!!!!

David Weathers sucks...I couldn't believe that either Cap...I felt lucky to have held on after the Jays tied it and Reds won in extra innings............*whew*

Still a nice positive night...... +2.94 units :) ($100 per)

Hope your night went and is going well Cap. :shake:

:cheers::)

Correction.....+2.26 units..........4-3

5 years of college and a fricking finance degree down the drain............

:36_11_6:

Dean Wormer to John Blutarski (Belushi) before expelling him..........

"John Blutarski has no grade point average"

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son"

:36_11_6:

Steed, as you probably already know, I went to The Ohio State University. :shake:

I think my real major was something not included in any actual mainstream curiculum.

:cheers: :smiley_acbk::smiley_acac::smiley_acak::bong::cheers:

:smiley_acbe:

Thanks Cogenman.........:shake:

One of the things that I like about Jr. is that with all of those unfortunate hamstring injuries and other aggravating trypes of ailments that otherwise would have had him well on pace to break Bonds' HR record,

....from what little that I know about steroids, if he was taking them (like most all the other sluggers), they would have helped him heal way quicker and kept him on the field a whole lot more. He's definitely one of the good guys in Baseball. :shake:

Good luck tomorrow on all your games Cogenman...........:cheers:

Thanks VK.........:shake:

Oh, and Cap........I've just about pulled the trigger on the Reds for Thurs..........:popcorn: :shake:

I believe Volquez will give them at least 6, probably 7 innings and hold Toronto to 2-3 runs at best.....

Litsch has been getting beat up pretty good lately his last 3 starts going 0-3 giving up over 6 each of those.....

Volquez has won his last three on the road, and 5-2 or something for the year away from Cinci with a 1.60 era........just sick stuff from him...

I think the Reds bats show up pretty big tomorrow also......

Back