MLB Tuesday

I mean it is LA Ray, Mad Mike, and Big G, you can't step haha, those guys are some pipe hitters though, you don't want none with em.

I'm sure people think I'm joking or shit about that, ha, no, I think those guys are still there, guess I will find out if I go.

Yes, bring in the winna, that's okay, no need to get crazy, just bring in the winna. T-money in the mothafuckin house, AKA mista kill yo ass. Fuck I'm out later bitches.

Shit I could keep drinking and stay up talking to myself, but no reason. I am a big moron on the father in law, and brother in law thing, guess I have none of those, I'm not married. Well have a bro and sister that are married, but guess that doesn't put me in that category ha, shit well I wasn't sure, and really I don't care, and didn't check into it, ha, pretty stupid, but I don't care, and it doesn't matter, fuck you can say whatever you want, I can call those mothafuckas whatever I want like kj said haha, I didn't realize that they weren't related to me like father in law shit like that, guess not, I'm stupid, but whatever it is what it is. That was dumb yes.

Pretty dumb ha, but oh well, it is what it is. Shit I don't know a lot of things, but what I do know is sports, and I won today, and will win tomorrow ha, bring it.

4 in the morning and I'm zoning, they say I'm possessed and it's a omen. Shit fucking Kanye, it is funny how they play that song without the lyrics at the Husker games, fucking bitches ha, fuck I would put it on lyrics and all if I could, then I would get fired haha. Well the Catholics comment I think that would sting the most with people here, but there is plenty there that would piss people off.

Fucking Chicago baby, yes, I do love Chicago whenever I'm there, fuck I got an uncle, aunt there, and some cousins. I remember me and my bro went to a Cubs game and it went 15 innings a long time ago when Harry Caray was still there, and he sang take me out to the ball game again in the 14th inning haha, that was awesome. Fuck cuz Harry I would watch every game unless I had baseball practice when I was a kid, and shit he was the man, fuck no doubt. I mean all the announcers now are big d bags, he had some damn personality and was creative, fuck all these guys now suck ass. Who cares if you fuck up a call cuz your drunk, shit I want my announcer to be entertaining at least somewhat, not just boring me.

I still think I could be the next Harry Carry ha, maybe not that good, but at least fucking bring something to the table, fuck these guys now are all so damn boring. I mean that is what ya need, somebody with some damn personality regardless if he is drunk like Harry was always, and I would be, fuck get some damn viewers.

Well you could gorgolon, I don't know, there are a lot of guys trying to get me to send em money and shit after that younggun debacle. I haven't sent em any money though, and won't. Old lady tuck, yeah haha, I'm not that stupid.

Fuck I think baseball that is what they are missing they need a drunk moron calling their games like me. I mean shit what is going on now isn't working obviously. Fuck Harry was the man, you can't dispute it. Hire me Tuckfexas, I will fuck up a call every now and then, but I will add some entertainment and shit, ya know bring some life to the game.

Just sold my 87 formula 350..love the 3rd gens., dont hassle the hoff

Yeah okay gorgolon, checked my messages and nothing. I mean you can pm on those, but didn't see anything, besides people asking me for money ha.

Yeah everybody asking me for money, that is the deal, I am not giving any money away, so step off, ha. Well the whole yg thing was stupid, he owes me 636 bucks but didn't pay, fucking weasel. That bitch I wanna get him in the backyard with boxing gloves ha, remember me and my boys did that, and the guys my size wouldn't fight me, fuck yg, shit he could be bigger I don't care, I would love to lay his bitch ass out, fucking ko baby, boooooooom!!!

Problem is I wouldn't quit if he was down, ummm, no, with all the fucking shit he caused me, shit, that was bad, fuck what a bitch, man I wanna pound his ass, ha, I would yes, but he is not here so no.

Shit about 230 guess no reason to go to bed, Harry is still drinking. I really do think baseball they could get more viewers if they had some more colorful announcers, and some guys that brought some life to the game, bring in viewers, shit I don't know for sure, but I think that is possible, I remember I liked Harry when I was a kid and watched the Cubs cuz of him.

Yeah fuck yeah, they need Tuck on the Cubs games, ha, I would be drinking some vodka during the game, who cares shit I would add some damn life to the game, fuck these guys now, who cares about those guys. I mean I am just sayin I don't know what they expect being stagnant and keeping guys that are boring announcing games, I mean I know fucking Harry shit I would be like fuck I wanna watch the Cubs, not just for the Cubs, but cuz Harry was a cool mothafucka, and I would be like, I wanna hear what Harry has to say haha.

Yeah no problems gorgolon, know how it goes, sometimes shit blows. It happens *****. I hear ya, fuck do I ever know, yes.

Al burna I just did a youtube on my old car the Camaro Iroc z, and man it fired me up ha, they were just burning rubber and shit, damn, I loved that car, shit, it was rumbling fuck I heard it and was like damn, wish I could go drive that fucker, fuck 150 was easy, but I'm not sure if I had a special edition or what, I mean it had quad exhaust what I had, and fuck it would rumble shit, get out my way on that, man you better sit the fuck down ha.

Yeah had quad exhaust, and it said 5.7 liter v8, I'm not sure what the deal was, I mean I am not a huge car guy, but that shit would rumble, I loved it, was a beast baby, shit I would just run it up to over 100 at lunch haha.

Shit everybody would be like oh Tuck with his nice Camaro cuz of his rich dad haha, back in high school. Yep, that's how it is ******

Shit I remember this guy would race me in a trans am, he souped that shit up too, it was 2 years older than my camaro, but he would give me a battle, he would lose however, but he would keep up close for a while.

Fuck that Camaro was a fucking beast shit 5.7 liter v8, and quad exhaust, just rumbling haha, man everybody was like Tuck doesn't fuck around, look at that shit ha. Yeah I would rumble into the parking lot at high school haha, and then a lot of times I would just lay rubber, and just smoke the tires haha, that was great, had to lay it down ya know for the chicks, ha.

Damn it I watched a video on Youtube and that got me fired up, not sure if it was the same edition Camaro, fuck that was a damn beast, 5.7 liter v8, shit just rumbling.

Ha I don't know why there is no Camaro like I had, fuck maybe it was a special edition. I mean I see pieces of shit on there, I don't know maybe mine was special the 5.7 liter with quad exhaust. Not sure ha.

Shit I better go to bed, couldn't find my exact model on youtube ha, well it had quad exhaust mine IROC Z 95 baby it was the shit, and those on youtube didn't. Those didn't look as good as my ride no, well they weren't as equipped, but they were okay I guess ha.

Holy shit, I just read this and haha, I made a serious mistake. I had a 85 Camaro Iroc z, not a 95 haha, I was zoning though ya know, not realizing about what I said. Yeah 85, fuck it sucked anyway haha, well it could run up to 150 mph, but okay, who cares. Man I am really retarded, don't know why I said 95, shit I wasn't even graduated then ha. Well you don't always say the truth when your drinking, ummm, no.

Ha 95, fuck I was still in high school before that happened. Meant 85, or was it 86, I'm not sure ha, it was either a 85 or 86 Camaro, I don't remember haha. Just remember it was fast and rumbled loud as shit. Other than that who knows, fuck I was no big car guy, so I don't know, shit I don't even remember the year I had ha, know it was either 85 or 86. I think it was 86 if I remember right, shit that could bang. Had to be 86, I'm not sure though, fuck whatever could go 150 it was that. Damn that is bad when you don't remember your first car, whoa, but oh well knew it was a Camaro at least lol.

Yeah time for bed, whoa, just fucked up my first car date, that is not good, well how I thought 95 was way off, cuz 95 was when I was in high school, obviously my dad didn't buy me a new car ha, no. I had a used Iroc, but it was the shit, quad exhaust I think it was 86 ha, or who knows, and who cares, fuck I am so gone, I don't remember shit like that. Yeah it was an 86 Iroc z, shit I loved that car haha, so much I can't even remember it's year ha. Yeah 86, I'm sure of that, fuck everybody already thought I was looney tunes on here, now they really will.

Back